Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Sell Or Hodl? - page 58. (Read 10114 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 12, 2018, 02:18:40 PM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!
do not be too quick to take decisions because of panic experienced. it will only hurt you. waves is a good coin to be a long-term investment because it has a large volume and a clear concept. if you are still strong should stick with your waves coins, I think they have a good future and can dominate the market in the next few years.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 01:34:09 PM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!
I would advise you to hold the coins for a few more months.  Now the price of all coins has fallen very much and I think it's a bad idea to sell Waves now.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 10:05:43 AM
Do not sell them even today, because they will soon bring the long-awaited profits!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 09:56:20 AM
For now you have to look at the existing price chart, with the expected price increase better to hold the waves first because the market conditions are declining, if it is felt adequate from the sales capital can be done immediately.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
June 12, 2018, 09:50:34 AM
I would say you should wait for a while at this point of time most of the cryptocurrencies are down and this is something that is the time when you should genuinely hold because in the near future when the price will rise it will be difficult to cope up with the remorse .
But at the same time I don't think that waves have a future , not offending anyone but my own personal opinion thus I think that when the price is up and descent you should just sell them and buy something else instead .
Taken they can be steady.
Activity: 58
June 12, 2018, 09:48:42 AM
It all depends on how much you bought it or got it for free,I would sell the waves at a good price and invest in more interesting projects  Wink
Activity: 598
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 09:48:12 AM

I will rather advise you hold the Waves, except you can trade 40% of it and try to see if you can increase the Waves quantity.
Yes i agree you must hold waves as long as you can maybe you can a good profit in the future.Waves has great project and performing well in the market it has fast transaction per second.It's not a bad idea to hold waves for the future.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
June 12, 2018, 09:46:51 AM
I think it would be a better idea if you will just hold it. Given the fact that the market value is falling, you will surely lose profit if you will choose to sell it at thid moment. Just hold it and invest to ither cryptos for you to give focus on and let your waves to be stored for a long time until its market value starts to increase. But if you are not into waiting for that much, selling will still be a good choice and investing to new crypto.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
June 12, 2018, 09:36:19 AM

It all depends on the price you bought waves if you are running or holding at a loss then, it's really time to sell it, because it just end up a non performing asset, but if you believe that it can still deliver what they have promised from the start then hold it as long as you can.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1018
June 12, 2018, 09:34:23 AM
I think that now you do not need to sell anything at all. You can sell something only if you really need fiat money. I think we need to wait for good prices, including for waves.
Activity: 82
June 12, 2018, 09:28:48 AM
I think that Waves is still strong and reliable currency and I suppose it will grow on the upper stage. So it is better for many users to hold Waves coins and don’t be worried about its future.
Activity: 181
June 12, 2018, 04:41:40 AM
It is better to hold the coins.  Yesterday there was a very strong price drop.  I advise you to hold the coins for a couple of months.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 04:38:58 AM
Well it is good to know that crypto market is not always about going up and up, sometimes the price go down and later comes up again, so hold your waves, it is a good coin, forget about it and have it as your long term hold.
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
June 12, 2018, 04:28:59 AM
 I sold waves. You dont hold because will not good price waves. I think team very passive and  they are not active in social media. Turkish people all holding waves I don't understand
Activity: 126
June 12, 2018, 04:25:40 AM
I see the founder of Waves is very active to promote the advantages of their platform to the cryptocurrency community,  and this coin also has many feature.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
June 12, 2018, 04:25:30 AM
you should hold it, maybe in the next few months the market will be recover
Activity: 8
June 12, 2018, 04:09:23 AM
I think personally, Wave is a complete platform, which currently has a very deep infrastructure.and I think the waves always have great potential in the future. and it depends on the progress planned by the developer, and if the wave has a smart contract, maybe the current value will greatly increase.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
June 11, 2018, 09:48:29 AM
I think, it’s better to hold now. Waves is near strong support line, and there is where to grow for it. So best is to hold for now.

I agree. Now that Vostok is unleasing Waves tech into the large enterprise and Government spaces, Waves is looking ridiculously undervalued. Expecting 100 x pump against BTC imminently.

But we still don't know if Vostok will be used by those big players.
Activity: 109
June 11, 2018, 09:43:53 AM
It depends on your strategy. If you want to invest in Waves for long-term, you shouldn't sell them although the price is decrease for a while. But if you just want to trade daily or speculate, you should sell them and wait for another opportunity.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
June 11, 2018, 06:55:06 AM
I think, it’s better to hold now. Waves is near strong support line, and there is where to grow for it. So best is to hold for now.

I agree. Now that Vostok is unleasing Waves tech into the large enterprise and Government spaces, Waves is looking ridiculously undervalued. Expecting 100 x pump against BTC imminently.
Pages:
Jump to: