Pages:
Author

Topic: WAVES - TOKEN - TRADING - FROM JUNE 7th - page 2. (Read 10320 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
Offering 1000 WAVES per 1 BTC   

Willing to sell in batches of 1000 WAVES....please PM me
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
There are two accounts to sell for bargain price on the dev web site https://ico.wavesplatform.com/account with some real wave coins on both. The reason to sell is undefined period of time for withdrowal. Anyone who wants to buy, PM for further discusssion. The deal supposes to use escrow service.
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
yeah holding your coins i know will be worth the wait Smiley
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Thanks. I have seen one buy offer for an implied 1.75x the ICO price. No-one bit: interesting...

You can't move coins yet, ffs just wait till tomorrow.

Well, I certainly did - plus the tomorrow after that. To be honest, I haven't offered any of mine for sale and will most probably wait until it gets listed.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
is yobit price reliable ? or is it still faked
Don't buy RISE from yobit. The price is manipulated. Wait for the wallet to be released and start trading..
I think you mean to not buy WAVES from yobit. RISE hasn't released or is close to release.
And yes, do not even bother to trade at yobit, those people are ignorant Russian exchange scammers. Just don't use YoShit exchange.
Very true,yobit exchange is suspicious to me.sometimes I got confused 😖 whats going on on yobit! Waves was traded at 0.10 btc per waves,while wave officially warned as they still not listed in any exchanger,and clearly said 'stay away from yobit'. We all know what's happened to LISK,all noobs now crying who bought those IOU waves from yoshit
Activity: 481
Merit: 258
i know but someone told now the yobit price is reliable in this topic!
Activity: 406
Don't buy RISE from yobit. The price is manipulated. Wait for the wallet to be released and start trading..
I think you mean to not buy WAVES from yobit. RISE hasn't released or is close to release.
And yes, do not even bother to trade at yobit, those people are ignorant Russian exchange scammers. Just don't use YoShit exchange.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
Merit: 258
Activity: 762
Has anyone closed a deal so far?
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
WTS waves in bulk at 0.002btc each.
will use escrow.

Please PM if interested.
buy 1waves 0.001  for the cue ball.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
WTS waves in bulk at 0.002btc each.
will use escrow.

Please PM if interested.
Activity: 910
502 wave for 0.1 per 1 wave
if interest PM , will be the escrow fee
thanks
Selling 13635 at 0.0006 , coins would be sent right when client is released , which i think is tomorrow , escrow with ognasty
Activity: 125
Plz edit my offer to 0.002BTC per $Wave coin also buyer can contact to negotiate.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
selling 5 000 Waves for 0.002 btc per 1 coin. ONLY ESCROW! PM me!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Buying at o.ooo6 for 1.25btc
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I am selling 5000 waves for 0.002 BTC.
Activity: 434
Strategy & Operations at WeTrust
I've got ~313,000 Waves for sale. PM me your best offer!
Pages:
Jump to: