Pages:
Author

Topic: WAVES - TOKEN - TRADING - FROM JUNE 7th - page 4. (Read 10320 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I would like to buy some Waves at this rate 0.0005 satoshi * 1 waves token , if you are interested please send me a PM.
Do u really mean 0.0005 satoshi or do you mean 0.0005btc?
I am interested selling at that last rate, but how do I transfer my Waves to you?
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
It would be helpful if the OP can collect all the sell orders and put them into the top post. I think it's a bit cluttered right now.

I agree but would be a bit burdensome.
Activity: 762
It would be helpful if the OP can collect all the sell orders and put them into the top post. I think it's a bit cluttered right now.
I think you mean Bitcoin. A single Satoshi is 0.00000001 Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
I would like to buy some Waves at this rate 0.0005 satoshi bitcoin* 1 waves token , if you are interested please send me a PM.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Hi!

Selling 2620 waves / 0.00155 satoshis each

With confidence escrow
Activity: 1022
Merit: 501
WTS 1000 WAVES @ 0.0007
Activity: 777
WTS 5.7K waves tokens @0.0025. Serious buyers only  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
1.5x of the ICO price is very reasonable. I don't have a huge holding otherwise I would sell half at 1.5x.

I'm selling my Waves at a reasonable, beloved price of 1 Waves= 1 BTC.
Each and every Waves comes with a picture of a Lambo. For purchases over 5000, I'll throw in our most valuable Lambo picture riding on the Waves. This offer is limited !

Haha, ofcause I perfer your price. I will sell every Waves I have.
Activity: 448
Ben2016
1.5x of the ICO price is very reasonable. I don't have a huge holding otherwise I would sell half at 1.5x.

I'm selling my Waves at a reasonable, beloved price of 1 Waves= 1 BTC.
Each and every Waves comes with a picture of a Lambo. For purchases over 5000, I'll throw in our most valuable Lambo picture riding on the Waves. This offer is limited !
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com

Activity: 481
Has any succesful trade happend yet?

Yes I sold half of my coins , selling the rest (13563 , exactly 5 btc at ico) for 8 btc.

Escrow would be with ognasty and I would send the coins tomorrow when mainnet launches.

As i see it this is by far the cheapest offer on here.

How did you sell when you can't send Waves yet?

escrow

Yes I sold half of my coins , selling the rest (13563 , exactly 5 btc at ico) for 8 btc.

Escrow would be with ognasty and I would send the coins tomorrow when mainnet launches.

I would assume being sent BTC now and sending the corresponding WAVES when the main net goes live (estimated in a couple of hours).

Or using an escrow for the BTC and the same process.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Selling any amount of $Waves upto 18,500 coins

0.001337 per $Waves coin

PM if interested, if you wish to propose a counter offer, PM me as well and please state this.

Also we can use a trusted escrow if u wish.

I also have another thread for my independent self here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1495584.new#new
There's already sales and concrete offers at at-least x1.5 ico price and this is likely to increase when the main net goes live in a couple of hours.

If you want to speculate than WAVES is already trading at double what LISK was on YoBit's iou's.

There's also going to be buy walls and support on exchange launch at or above ico price.

The team have already confirmed, then deleted, the intention of major interested parties in the chat.
Activity: 350

You seems more reasonable with the price. Good luck.
Activity: 481

Activity: 350
I see everybody want to sell at high price but I don't see nobody willing to buy from these astronomical prices. Don't be greedy, guys. I don't see 1 WAVES = 0.001 BTC or more. Don't expect big, so you won't be disappointed. I'm willing to sell my WAVES way more cheaper.

Your loss.

It's the first day after ico, obviously the market needs to establish itself. People need to realise though that the ico price quickly becomes irrelevant in projects like these.
Pages:
Jump to: