Pages:
Author

Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform. - page 17. (Read 2389097 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Sharing again in case someone has missed it.

I am giving away 100 WAVES this upcoming Wednesday to one lucky winner. The only thing you have to do is follow and retweet the following tweet. Good luck!
https://twitter.com/KarlKarlsson_/status/897092110792495104

That's a cool initiative. I've joined it and suggested to my friends. Smiley
Retweeted to my friends now. We need more of these nice gestures from the whales to increase awareness of this coin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

I am giving away 100 WAVES this upcoming Wednesday to one lucky winner. The only thing you have to do is follow and retweet the following tweet. Good luck!

Thanks for sharing buddy!
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Waves is doing great today. Nice rise in volume.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Owned Waves for a long time... It simplifies the ICO and token sale process, and is creating a great economy of tokens with the DEX, token creation, etc.

This is why we have decided to do a combined blockchain release of MedCredits (MEDX) on Waves/Ethereum blockchains. Check out the BCT announcement. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medx-the-first-decentralized-healthcare-network-2101348

Our team brings decades of medical experience to the MEDX platform. Cofounded by medical doctors, with a team of dentists, engineers, programmers and Wall Street traders. Token sale to be announced next month with goal of raising $30 million in Waves/Ether/Bitcoin. Potential to disrupt a $200 billion market in telemedicine.

Check out the white paper for more info. MedCredits White paper
Activity: 280
Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects
Waves one of the Big sleeping coin of 2017

Buy or cry later

Best regards
Activity: 43
What's going on with the price? It's not performing at all lately. Is there such a reason for that?
What is you expectation for the end of the year?
What should happen for price to increase?

Waves needs volume...
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
Those screenshots are downright beautiful.  For all the newb hype there does certainly look like WAVES has a great future, so long as the functionality matches the flashy graphics this may be the first game changing DEX which has been a long time coming.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Sure, the roadmap is exemplary. But, regret to not buy at 0.17 $ 15 months ago.

This project is still one of the biggest strong. Wallet, exchange, crowfunding. Nice nice.

Wait and see, but don t regret

Soon we all regret not getting a ton of waves at the current price 😉
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
Sure, the roadmap is exemplary. But, regret to not buy at 0.17 $ 15 months ago.

This project is still one of the biggest strong. Wallet, exchange, crowfunding. Nice nice.

Wait and see, but don t regret
Activity: 6
I feel like something good is going to happen this week Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 277
On a morning we will all wake up to discover they ninja-launched the new Waves DEX release, regretting we didn't buy at $5
Activity: 125
What's going on with the price? It's not performing at all lately. Is there such a reason for that?
It did 5x in a year, and already one of the best.
+1 for active manager
+1 for good community
+1 for roadmap
Befere next version release you will give a good gain.

Good news for us, waves holders. DEvelopment is ongoing.
Activity: 602
Merit: 263
The 24h volume has raised a lot. Only thing we can do is wait. I will surely hold my coins for one year or more. I will not make the same mistake with ethereum.
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
It did 5x in a year, and already one of the best.
+1 for active manager
+1 for good community
+1 for roadmap
Befere next version release you will give a good gain.

Activity: 952
Merit: 552
Too much competition from hyped coins like BCH, NEO, OMG, etc, etc, etc.
When whales chose to pump the traders jump on the train to gain btc.

I have no idea.

1. New DEX release, hopefully world class!
2. A successful ICO, so far the waves icos have gathered much capital but have not been listed in major exchanges.
3. Become one of the hyped coins by whales.
Activity: 10
Activity: 1288
Merit: 645
ıf they wont launch new versıon soon. we need ASAP my orders sectıon ın dex. ı gave a buy order wıth btc ın dex now ı cant fınd ıt Cheesy
Activity: 168
How to check past trade history of each and every tokens?
unable to find that option in waves website

There is a history button just beside the lease button where you can find your latest all transaction history of your account which included all tokens. But they will not show all transactions since the beginning but limited to some transactions. I also can't find the place to check all our previous transaction history.

Could somebody actually help out here? Is there a place where we can find the whole transaction history?

http://www.wavesgo.com/index.html
Pages:
Jump to: