Pages:
Author

Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform. - page 18. (Read 2389097 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
How to check past trade history of each and every tokens?
unable to find that option in waves website

There is a history button just beside the lease button where you can find your latest all transaction history of your account which included all tokens. But they will not show all transactions since the beginning but limited to some transactions. I also can't find the place to check all our previous transaction history.

Could somebody actually help out here? Is there a place where we can find the whole transaction history?
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
cant access waves lite client for chrome.. forget password
how i can reset?
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
It's not important what the balance of the node is, but what the node earns per 1,000 WAVES. Smaller nodes have got here often better values than the large ones. Additionally, to support the stability of the network, it's better to lease to smaller nodes. Currently WavesGo forges more than 50% of all blocks, that's not good for a healthy distributed network.

I'm running myself a smaller node and currently we still offer 110% WAVES and 100% MRT payout. I'd be happy, if you check it out Smiley! https://wavesmine.com
Thanks for your answer.
You're quite right! I never seen it that way, but I agree that is best for waves to diversify the network.
I will try to lend to other node. I will check yours...
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

There is a history button just beside the lease button where you can find your latest all transaction history of your account which included all tokens. But they will not show all transactions since the beginning but limited to some transactions. I also can't find the place to check all our previous transaction history.
Activity: 602
Merit: 263
It needs to have faith, don't be confused by price. If it makes you anxious, close the pc and open it again in December: I'm sure you'll be happy.

Best post ever! So true! 😀
You're godamn right. Wait and see waves be a hype haha.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
It needs to have faith, don't be confused by price. If it makes you anxious, close the pc and open it again in December: I'm sure you'll be happy.

Lease waves and wait Cheesy

Exactly! 😀
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Lease waves and wait Cheesy
Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Activity: 1918
Merit: 535
how can we attract more traders to use tidex exchange ? need wave team to advertise more video content to let other know how safe is decentralize exchange .

rapid increase of funded accounts : now 74,132
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
how can we attract more traders to use tidex exchange ? need wave team to advertise more video content to let other know how safe is decentralize exchange .
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hi guys...

I have a question about leasing waves!

I've been lending to WavesGo for a while, but I'm a little disapointed with the low profits.

Is it better to lend to a big node or a small one??

I do not know how this works... Do you receive profits based on the amount you lease? or did the node profits are splited by all leasers in order with the amount leased??

I'm thinking that it could be better to lease to a small node and split the profits with less people than to a big node and have to share with everyone!

It's not important what the balance of the node is, but what the node earns per 1,000 WAVES. Smaller nodes have got here often better values than the large ones. Additionally, to support the stability of the network, it's better to lease to smaller nodes. Currently WavesGo forges more than 50% of all blocks, that's not good for a healthy distributed network.

I'm running myself a smaller node and currently we still offer 110% WAVES and 100% MRT payout. I'd be happy, if you check it out Smiley! https://wavesmine.com

saw your reply, i thought hey i bought last some waves and now i put it in your node, lets see how your payments are Smiley

great, thanks Smiley!

is it normal , i accidently clicket twice on same amount, one is accepted and the other is still blinking ( it cant be accepted cause i dont have any waves left) and i cant cancel the blinking one because its says there is no order orso ?

hm... i'm not sure when this blinking tx will vanish, but as you haven't left any waves nothing serious can happen Smiley. perhaps logout/login helps.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Hi guys...

I've been lending to WavesGo for a while, but I'm a little disapointed with the low profits.

I do not know how this works... Do you receive profits based on the amount you lease? or did the node profits are splited by all leasers in order with the amount leased??

I'm thinking that it could be better to lease to a small node and split the profits with less people than to a big node and have to share with everyone!

saw your reply, i thought hey i bought last some waves and now i put it in your node, lets see how your payments are Smiley

great, thanks Smiley!

is it normal , i accidently clicket twice on same amount, one is accepted and the other is still blinking ( it cant be accepted cause i dont have any waves left) and i cant cancel the blinking one because its says there is no order orso ?
Hi guys...

great, thanks Smiley!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I think waves is really stable now. We have to wait for boom Smiley A lot of news is promising ...
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Hi guys...

Hi guys...

Activity: 994
Merit: 277
some tokens are showing in my portfolio, dont know what are they
Voltron, EOT, Miner reward.
i didnt bought these tokens
can anyone guide me?

They are airdrops. Most of them are spam, but some (with the green mark on it) are legit and might be worth something in the future.

is there a way of getting rid of fake coins? (without the green mark) ?

There are 3 ways:

- send all the coins you want to keep to a newly generated address
- send all the coins you don't want to keep to a random address (or a faucet)
- wait for the updates to come, a "asset filter" will be implemented sooner or later, right now resources and development are focused on larger updates like "the new front end of DEX", BitcoinNG blockchain support, Tokenomica, etc

I don't really mind the "spam tokens". They only proof Waves is a real working multi-token platform.

And if you lease your Waves, you receive fees from people who create and distirbute tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: