Author

Topic: WAVES | Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform | SMART CONTRACTS COMING! - page 115. (Read 61979 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
I believe today is the first time Waves has surpassed Stratis in value. Sweet!
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
This feature is great. DEX is looking better and better.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Merit: 11
Waves is one of the greatest coin i ever seen. And it performing very well the last few days.
Activity: 994
Merit: 277
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 896
Merit: 556
Very good news,so many news. I hope the price will pump soon.
Question about developing a block explorer:

Do I just have to install a Waves Full Node and use the REST-API (https://github.com/wavesplatform/Waves/wiki/Waves-Node-REST-API) in order to develop a block explorer like wavesgo did?
Do I need 10.000 Waves for that? Or are they just required to do the staking?
What are the hardware/software requirements? Did anyone try to host it on a free cloud hosting provider?

best regards

Yes, you need a full node and use the REST-API but you don't need 10,000 WAVES. You should have at least 4 GB RAM (I would recommend 8 GB), a CPU with 2 cores and at least 10 GB HDD (better SSD). You can run the node on any OS where you can run Java, I would recommend Linux.
Activity: 601
Merit: 503
Question about developing a block explorer:

Do I just have to install a Waves Full Node and use the REST-API (https://github.com/wavesplatform/Waves/wiki/Waves-Node-REST-API) in order to develop a block explorer like wavesgo did?
Do I need 10.000 Waves for that? Or are they just required to do the staking?
What are the hardware/software requirements? Did anyone try to host it on a free cloud hosting provider?

best regards
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 277
Source: https://www.rt.com/business/404468-russia-bitcoin-bill-regulation

Russia to end cryptocurrency limbo by proposing regulation

Russia's lower house of the Federal Assembly, the State Duma, is expected to put forward a bill in October regulating the trade of cryptocurrencies. At the moment, bitcoin and other digital money are neither permitted nor prohibited.

“When will the bill be ready? I think it will have been prepared in October, and then we will discuss it before adopting (into law)," a Chairman of the State Duma Committee on Financial Markets Anatoly Aksakov told TASS news agency.

Aksakov has proposed to start a pilot program of bitcoin trading on Russian exchanges. He suggests such settlements make it possible to bypass sanctions for those who want to invest in Russian projects, including in the Crimea.

Russian Finance Minister Anton Siluanov earlier said that a bill regulating cryptocurrencies in Russia would be ready by the end of the year.

In August, Deputy Finance Minister Aleksey Moiseev pointed out that the government wants to protect the public from bitcoin trading, as it is extremely volatile and resembles a pyramid.

The Governor of the Central Bank of Russia Elvira Nabiullina agrees with the finance ministry in comparing digital currencies to a pyramid. In her opinion, major settlements in bitcoin create the risk of undermining monetary circulation. Nabiullina added, however, that the central bank welcomes the development of new financial technologies and will continue to assess the phenomenon of cryptocurrencies.

As things stand now, the right to trade bitcoins in Russia will only be granted to “qualified investors.” To get the status, you need to have at least six million rubles on your account ($100,000), make at least 40 transactions a year with a turnover of six million rubles or have worked for at least two years in a financial institution that traded securities.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
they say " openledger-dex ". Is it same as Waves DEX???

https://blog.openledger.info/2017/09/18/waves-gateway-is-on/

Nope, it's the Openledger DEX and it seems they have a Waves gateway.
thanks for that info as I'm also not familiar with this particular concept, but all in all it will bring another great success to this waves project
more and more will come for sure as the team still working hard to provide more updates for its investors and supporters.
legendary
they say " openledger-dex ". Is it same as Waves DEX???

https://blog.openledger.info/2017/09/18/waves-gateway-is-on/

Nope, it's the Openledger DEX and it seems they have a Waves gateway.
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 185
I recently used waves. Maybe there is still much I need to understand in using waves lite.

take it easy, learning is quite rapid.

IMO one of the strenghts of waves' lite client, is how easy it is to handle. You will get used to it quickly i guess.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I recently used waves. Maybe there is still much I need to understand in using waves lite.
WAVES is one of the most promising altcoins of 2018. You are still early into WAVES and be ready to enjoy the ride.  Cheesy
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538

take it easy, learning is quite rapid.
Jump to: