Pages:
Author

Topic: WAVES | Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform | SMART CONTRACTS COMING! - page 25. (Read 61979 times)

Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible
BitcoinCash (BCH) airdrop is coming next Thursday, on February 22, 2018.

This airdrop will be to WavesCommunityToken (WCT) holders.

Source: https://wavescommunity.com/bchairdrop
Twitter: https://twitter.com/wavesplatform/status/964465911997587457

You need to generate a waves wallet with letters “B”, “C” and “H” in it, not necessarily in consecutive order.
If the address contains the “B”, “C” and “H” letters in the consecutive order the address receives a double payout.

Then send your WCT to that address and wait until the airdrop has been completed!

How to generate a new address? Try to generate a new account until it contains the correct letters or create a vanity address! Manual is at: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21665498

UPDATE: The case of letters doesn’t matter. Old addresses with mentioned letters in the right order are also eligible.

When I run the generator with for example "BCH" it will give me 500 addresses within 1 minute. How high is the risk that I generate the same addresses as others who are using the same generator? I mean suddenly I would have public and private key from an other generated BCH addresses, no?
i don't think the risjk is very high the generator should create them on random and the number of adress containing BCH can be billions so before someone find one with wct on it before thursday should be near 0 (as i don't think you will keep them on it)
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
BitcoinCash (BCH) airdrop is coming next Thursday, on February 22, 2018.

This airdrop will be to WavesCommunityToken (WCT) holders.

Source: https://wavescommunity.com/bchairdrop
Twitter: https://twitter.com/wavesplatform/status/964465911997587457

You need to generate a waves wallet with letters “B”, “C” and “H” in it, not necessarily in consecutive order.
If the address contains the “B”, “C” and “H” letters in the consecutive order the address receives a double payout.

Then send your WCT to that address and wait until the airdrop has been completed!

How to generate a new address? Try to generate a new account until it contains the correct letters or create a vanity address! Manual is at: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21665498

UPDATE: The case of letters doesn’t matter. Old addresses with mentioned letters in the right order are also eligible.

When I run the generator with for example "BCH" it will give me 500 addresses within 1 minute. How high is the risk that I generate the same addresses as others who are using the same generator? I mean suddenly I would have public and private key from an other generated BCH addresses, no?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Hello, will I receive double amount of BCH with my wallet like this: 3PCpphrgpLHWbCiKUu86PprShkAQ49WbroA ?
Or does it have to start with B and then C and then H ?

You're good!

than i have some luck also .... my adres:

xxxxxrtzdG4u1hTrmobu87NEFAC2B9HX

so i will get double also

still i dont like these action... and to think you guys gonna search all the adress to check if there is indeed right letters on it...pfffff...... good luck with ...

i know its free .. so if you wanna give .. .dont play just give.......

Activity: 994
Merit: 277
Hello, will I receive double amount of BCH with my wallet like this: 3PCpphrgpLHWbCiKUu86PprShkAQ49WbroA ?

You're good!
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Source: http://www.maxkeiser.com/2018/02/waves-is-block-by-block-building-a-complete-blockchain-ecosystem

Waves is block by block building a complete blockchain ecosystem

Sasha Ivanov, CEO of Waves, is for around four years in the blockchain space now: “I have seen various stages of its development, from being some kind of a curiosity for nerds and cryptoanarchists to an almost industry-grade adoption. It is incredible that it took such a short amount of time, in other industries such developments can take a life-time. But the blockchain concept is so disruptive that it just blows you out of the water and speeds up your life forever.”

According to Ivanov, we are close to some kind of mainstream adoption now: “Everybody knows about blockchain, many people thinking about how to use it in their businesses, many buy cryptotokens looking for profits, governments world wide are struggling with regulation. Interest is huge, the technology is incredibly promising, the question is can we obtain anything from it right here right now?”

“The goal of Waves platform has always been a creation of a blockchain ecosystem targeted at real world applications, addressing the most poignant issues of the ecosystem and providing the “right here right now solution”. We are getting closer to this goal every day.”

“The basis of the Waves ecosystem is the Waves blockchain. This is PoS algorithm chain that can support up to 100 tx per second currently, thanks to recently implemented Waves-NG protocol, which makes it the fastest blockchain in production currently. Coupled with very cheap transactions and a unique feature of paying tx fees in custom tokens Waves blockchain becomes the optimal solution for a whole range of applications that require blockchains but can’t really use them due to low throughput or high transaction fees. Loyalty programs, payment solutions, gaming applications can get all the features they need on the Waves blockchain.”

Anyone know exactly how many BCH will be air dropped?

It has not been specified.
Maybe more details about it in the coming days.
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
Anyone know exactly how many BCH will be air dropped?

Activity: 966
Merit: 552
The updating from the developer of team for waves platform
If you are somewhere not far from Berlin, then come to see us at our meetup on 5 March: https://goo.gl/77z7cx
The community of Berlin can joint in the meetup and share the experience in here.
ATTENTION! Don't fall victim to scammers and never send any coins/tokens to someone else’s untrusted wallet, even you are promised to get a reward or something! https://goo.gl/c26NpF
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
competition of the crypto-commits on github:

Crypto commits  past 12 months

Github commit history of 609 cryptocurrencies based on most popular repo (last updated: 18/02/2018 à 04:40:05)

with this important parameter waves is listed 6th coin

6. Waves ·
WAVES
2,266 commits
29 contributors
Decentralized exchange and crowdfunding

not bad!! here the contributors are "relatively" few, but very active

https://www.cryptomiso.com/
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Sasha said in his improvised Q&A he wants to use the airdrop for something useful, like stresstesting the network during the airdrop.

Some people may have missed it, I'm looking for the URL.

Edit: here it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ1lMcSM8d8

It was highly improvised, he did a quick Q&A to respond to some questions on Reddit.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
Some people just can't be satisfied, free airdrop and still complaining.

If your don't like to participate, then don't.

Sometimes life is easy.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
I get those liquid tokens because i have waves and waves community token.  Also i get a lot of other of those coins like wavesnodes etc.  The bitcoin cash airdrop that you guys are talking about... so you can't just get it deposited into your waves wallet like all those other coins?  So you have to go through a process to get it?  Seems very complicated.

Also how much BCH do you get in relation to your waves?  So for every 1000 waves you own, you get how much?  I used 1000 as an example since i figure you won't get anything for 100 waves.

When you have a "B", a "C" and an "H" in your Waves address and your hold some WCT then you're good to receive BCH tokens.
Doesn't matter if they are UPPER or lower case.

If you have them in that sequence (B C H) then you receive a double amount of BCH tokens.

Don't expect a large amount, it's a combination of an airdrop and something to trigger people to discover the new wallet, create a new address, etc.

Examples:

Won't receive BCH: 3P3iB7oskUSng8TCdAV1QwDgveE6sSStYo3
Will receive BCH: 3P3UhAFUxX3y4bX4VYt5eQN3YMGCRCWjCiw          
Will receive double amount of BCH: 3PDL8b4gw9LkwCuW793zpqKMghtJmGnBTsk                

Last point : if i have understand waves concept, Sasha want to bring its ecosystem to the masses. Right?
So, u should be concern that this airdrop is against Sasha's philosophy : no regulat guy wants to take this hudge pain in the ass geeks airdrop
This airdrop is clearly an unfair move against WTC older.
A smart move would be to agree this is an epic failure and withdraw this airdrop.
WITHDRAW NOW

Actually it depends on what his purpose with this Airdrop is, but the announcement was really week not explaining enough.

Maybe he wanted to:

1. Make WCT holders to get familiar with waves wallets more
 2. Make people create wallets to test the network, how can it handles multiple people creating wallets anywhere in the world at the same time.
 3. Test airdropping to a specific lettered combination of wallets addresses. Could they do such an airdrop.

But unfortunately, no reason was stated in the announcement so no most people are left thinking: wtf are these kind of games.
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
I get those liquid tokens because i have waves and waves community token.  Also i get a lot of other of those coins like wavesnodes etc.  The bitcoin cash airdrop that you guys are talking about... so you can't just get it deposited into your waves wallet like all those other coins?  So you have to go through a process to get it?  Seems very complicated.

Also how much BCH do you get in relation to your waves?  So for every 1000 waves you own, you get how much?  I used 1000 as an example since i figure you won't get anything for 100 waves.

When you have a "B", a "C" and an "H" in your Waves address and your hold some WCT then you're good to receive BCH tokens.

If you have them in that sequence (B C H) then you receive a double amount of BCH tokens.

Don't expect a large amount, it's a combination of an airdrop and something to trigger people to discover the new wallet, create a new address, etc.

Examples:

Last point : if i have understand waves concept, Sasha want to bring its ecosystem to the masses. Right?
So, u should be concern that this airdrop is against Sasha's philosophy : no regulat guy wants to take this hudge pain in the ass geeks airdrop
This airdrop is clearly an unfair move against WTC older.
A smart move would be to agree this is an epic failure and withdraw this airdrop.
WITHDRAW NOW
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
How this airdrop has connected wit Waves platform? Is it official? I don't see why somebody need to make free distribution of Bitcoin Cash to WCT holdres. Look like attempt of price manipulation.

It is 100% official right from the Waves.
You can see as a reward and test of system like I do, or everybody free to see it as a price manipulation.

But how would it be price manipulation? Because people are incentivized to purchase WAVES in order to get free BCH? Or where do you see the manipulation happening?

Examples:

Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
I get those liquid tokens because i have waves and waves community token.  Also i get a lot of other of those coins like wavesnodes etc.  The bitcoin cash airdrop that you guys are talking about... so you can't just get it deposited into your waves wallet like all those other coins?  So you have to go through a process to get it?  Seems very complicated.

Also how much BCH do you get in relation to your waves?  So for every 1000 waves you own, you get how much?  I used 1000 as an example since i figure you won't get anything for 100 waves.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
At what ratio is this BCH airdrop? 1/1? .1/1? .01/1?
Error: Unable to access jarfile walletgenerator.jar than stand in my cmd
must the waves addy cointai c or C
ma waves have bott in wrong size my wallet hav cbH in is this okay for bch airdrop?
3P6U5Vzk6gUyPQPVAcbu3GhhMELhXY8LNHg
is my addres ok so

Is the walletgenerator.jar located in the same folder as where your are typing the command from?

You may try to create a folder with the name "gen" in C: and copy walletgenerator.jar to that folder.

Then goto this folder with the command:

CD \gen

And then run the command line again.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1176
Error: Unable to access jarfile walletgenerator.jar than stand in my cmd
must the waves addy cointai c or C
ma waves have bott in wrong size my wallet hav cbH in is this okay for bch airdrop?
3P6U5Vzk6gUyPQPVAcbu3GhhMELhXY8LNHg
is my addres ok so
Pages:
Jump to: