Pages:
Author

Topic: WAVES | Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform | SMART CONTRACTS COMING! - page 66. (Read 61979 times)

legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
People, it's time to hold on to your WCT (Waves Community Tokens) again!

Shortly after Waves-NG is activated (next week) there will be the Liquid airdrop to WCT holders by the Waves team!

Only 1,000,000 Liquid tokens and a part will be burned, so it's a pretty rare token!

Information on LiquidWave: http://liquiditywave.org

Holding WCT very tight and even buying more when possible,
Looking forward to liquiditywave.org. Think it's going be great  Cool
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
The fastest blockchain in cryptocurrency is a really good marketing feature, that if done properly can really boost waves in the right direction.
Activity: 583
Merit: 503
I'm kinda curious what effect the activation of WavesNG will have on the value of WavesGo. With a total supply of just below 10 million and a current price of around $0,26, you'd say this could be a profitable investment, especially as WavesNG is supposed to be the backbone of fast transactions on the blockchain in 2018.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
People, it's time to hold on to your WCT (Waves Community Tokens) again!

Shortly after Waves-NG is activated (next week) there will be the Liquid airdrop to WCT holders by the Waves team!

Only 1,000,000 Liquid tokens and a part will be burned, so it's a pretty rare token!

Information on LiquidWave: http://liquiditywave.org

Activity: 339
Merit: 11
This coin will pass 10 billion mcap in no time. I wish I still have my 2k waves Sad I'm happy with what I have right now tho.  It's time to get rid of some useless coins from the top 10.
Activity: 716
Merit: 500

That's great for Waves coin Binance has been making a real name for itself the pass few months
Activity: 952
Merit: 552
Will WAVES become a TSUNAMI?

The downtrend has been broken with good volume..

Possible short term target 0.00166??  Shocked Shocked

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/WAVESBTC/SIe3dG2h-Will-WAVES-turn-into-a-Tsunami-Downtrend-is-BROKEN/

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
I've never liked Bittrex. Congratz on the Binance listing. This is really good news
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Can someone answer me if I will get super bitcoins if I let my bitcoins on waves wallet, please?
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
Binance is far more better than Bittrex, through trix have closed alot of accounts without legal reason.

It was so important for Waves to be listed on Binance since Binance is replacing Bittrex (which is having some problems lately, despite the fact that it remains an excellent exchange) and Poloniex has no intention of listing it. Higher volumes could lead to higher prices, this project is so undervalued at the moment.

Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Congratz on the Binance listing, even more exposure for Waves, always a good thing! I must say I did prefer the old logo though, maybe it's just nostalgia  Grin
Activity: 56
any plans for the official wabes thread? no?
Activity: 92
Merit: 11
Minimum fair cap for Waves+Dex+NG is $3b so it needs more than 250% in value,
And with smart contract 2018 even much more.

mcap of fucking bitcoin gold is 5b dollars.. waves should be at least 3 times that
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
Minimum fair cap for Waves+Dex+NG is $3b so it needs more than 250% in value,
And with smart contract 2018 even much more.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
New exchange and good news and ISO regulation. Such things will have a positive impact on the price. Now gain a foothold on this level and you can move up.
Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible
Binance is far more better than Bittrex, through trix have closed alot of accounts without legal reason.

Bittrex is getting really bad. They change rules for account and banned some of then without warning. Very happy to be able to buy waves on binance
Activity: 994
Merit: 277
Is there a guide on leasing WAVES balance, and a list of pools?

Did you try the first 2 posts of this topic? Wink
Activity: 100
Waves still have plenty of room to increase.
Activity: 939
Merit: 256
Is there a guide on leasing WAVES balance, and a list of pools?
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
Pages:
Jump to: