Pages:
Author

Topic: WAVES | Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform | SMART CONTRACTS COMING! - page 67. (Read 61979 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

Really good news. After the mess with Bittrex (lowered withdrawl to zero from one day to another without forwarning) and partly with Poloniex, I am glad the token is tradeable on a big liquid exchange.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
If I leave BTC on my waves wallet, I will get the new bitcoin forks coins?
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Hi,

I was part of the signature campaign on Bitcointalk back in early 2016, but I don't believe I've received the bounty from it.
I had never signed up for an ICO account--which was never stated as a prerequisite to taking part in the signature campaign. The funds were dispersed to those accounts, but I could not access them.

Here, you can see I was on the list, under the 'Haven't yet claimed' section: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W7md5V927lin4vW7iQ8lSMXqA5L4FSbjZu5uWmRO790/edit#gid=869530333

However, I tried recovering it back then, which you can see here:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1387944.msg15144577#msg15144577
and here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15211738.

I am still owed over 600 waves.
Any help would be appreciated!
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519
Waves listed on Binance!

That's very good news, it should happen months ago though. We can only say better late than never to this news. I'm expecting to see good volume in Binance. Waves should be in Top 3 for daily volume.
Activity: 422
Merit: 11
WAVES Platform to be Fastest in the World 2018 | An Interview with Alexander Ivanov
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKi3MapUnbs
Activity: 51
Binance.com just add waves to their coins list, in less than one hour 70 BTC traded ($1.2M a this time) ! Waves passengers put the seat belt, our direction is the moon !
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Wave coin will be another ETH?I don't know, there is only a few trade on waves platform, something need to be done to pump its price to higher place.

Waves wont be similar to ETH, it will be/ is a blockchain network with unique features that Ethereum does not provide, and also wont be able to provide in the future. Waves is something different and superior to Ethereum in my opinion. Although I love both networks.
Activity: 457
Merit: 251
Wave coin will be another ETH?I don't know, there is only a few trade on waves platform, something need to be done to pump its price to higher place.
Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible
"Waves is set to release a new and improved blockchain platform following 18 months of development. The launch of the Waves Client 1.0 will take place today bringing a redesigned client to users. The Waves Platform is primarily designed to support the issuance, trade and exchange of digital assets or tokens using Blockchain technology."

Seen at: https://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2017/12/125881-waves-will-announce-new-platform-major-upgrades/
Waves did a good job and we see the market response in its price))

znd they still have big news comming first quarter 2018? price will continue to grow. this prooject will be huge
Activity: 186
Logo shmogo. Now that Waves is purportedly the fastest blockchain in the world, what are they doing with the $100,000,000+ they are sitting on to market Waves? That is where we are at now, right? With that kind of money they could get any celebrity or Crypto Youtuber to plug Waves, or get the new logo tattooed to their forehead, for that matter.
By the way, really why? Maybe some smart plan?

Not sure I understand your question "Why?" Why spend on marketing? And maybe they do have a smart plan. Perhaps not. Redesigning the logo is a bit underwhelming. With the budget they have, it would be nice to see a larger splash and more awareness in the larger crypto community. Hardly anyone knows about Waves still. With such a small team and very little overhead, what are they gonna do with all those Bitcoins they are sitting on?
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
"Waves is set to release a new and improved blockchain platform following 18 months of development. The launch of the Waves Client 1.0 will take place today bringing a redesigned client to users. The Waves Platform is primarily designed to support the issuance, trade and exchange of digital assets or tokens using Blockchain technology."

Seen at: https://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2017/12/125881-waves-will-announce-new-platform-major-upgrades/
Waves did a good job and we see the market response in its price))
Activity: 243
Logo shmogo. Now that Waves is purportedly the fastest blockchain in the world, what are they doing with the $100,000,000+ they are sitting on to market Waves? That is where we are at now, right? With that kind of money they could get any celebrity or Crypto Youtuber to plug Waves, or get the new logo tattooed to their forehead, for that matter.
By the way, really why? Maybe some smart plan?
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
i heard that new DEX is launched today, how to connect out of webwallet? located at https://beta.wavesplatform.com/

on windows i cannot connect at the previous waves lite app on chrome browser

EDIT: it works now, but it is the old one 0.5.11a
Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Activity: 186
Just saw the new logo. Looks designed by a 6 years old disabled  kid.
Feedback on youtube is as the logo : a disaster.

And yes as expected, price is skyrocketing right now, but seems the rocket is heading south : Oh s;;;;t

Do you buy cryptocurrencies based on the looks of the logos?  That is a huge mistake if you do.  The logo actually is pleasant to many.  Not everyone has the same tastes, but to criticizes a project solely on the logo is unfair.  The Waves team will be making history in the cryptocurrency world.  Waves will soon be known as the Tsunami.   Wink

The logo is simple, but it looks a lot more professional. Pretty important when you wish to deal with large companies.

I like it
Agree. And simple is professional. It must look clear and distinct on credit cards, small computer and mobile icons.
Another question - what do these rhombuses mean? Diamonds? Playing cards? Air element? And how it is connected to "waves" name?

Activity: 243
Just saw the new logo. Looks designed by a 6 years old disabled  kid.

And yes as expected, price is skyrocketing right now, but seems the rocket is heading south : Oh s;;;;t

Do you buy cryptocurrencies based on the looks of the logos?  That is a huge mistake if you do.  The logo actually is pleasant to many.  Not everyone has the same tastes, but to criticizes a project solely on the logo is unfair.  The Waves team will be making history in the cryptocurrency world.  Waves will soon be known as the Tsunami.   Wink

The logo is simple, but it looks a lot more professional. Pretty important when you wish to deal with large companies.

I like it
Agree. And simple is professional. It must look clear and distinct on credit cards, small computer and mobile icons.
Another question - what do these rhombuses mean? Diamonds? Playing cards? Air element? And how it is connected to "waves" name?
Activity: 7

Do you buy cryptocurrencies based on the looks of the logos?  That is a huge mistake if you do.  The logo actually is pleasant to many.  Not everyone has the same tastes, but to criticizes a project solely on the logo is unfair.  The Waves team will be making history in the cryptocurrency world.  Waves will soon be known as the Tsunami.   Wink

I like it
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Activity: 32

I agree with you. The logo is not the best move, but its ok. I've seen logos much worse.
But i really give a f*** about the logo, as long the new DEX works fine.

And the new DEX is really a big move, but don't forget its "just" beta.
Pages:
Jump to: