Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves vs. Bitcoin - page 12. (Read 4584 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 07:55:01 PM
These two are not even comparable. Bitcoin is the king and for the long time it will stay at this position. WAVES is just one of the newer platforms that is quite a competitor to other platform coins like NEO or EOS, but in near future cannot challenge Bitcoin at all.
bitcoin is good and i think you will get profit woth its help so yku will have no regrets aboutinvesting in bitcoin
It's not about profit and anything that related to the money. It's about the adoption, usefulness, and bitcoin as the mother of crypto has owned so many advantages compared with waves platform that can't even build a good exchange site which cost very small fees. It's a broken blockchain with so many useless assets.
Since my parents always have shared Bitcoin development is increasing steadily, it becomes an advantage for me to have a Bitcoin. but for now I am much more interested in the wave that shows the improvements that the better. So to be able to generate more profits.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
September 10, 2018, 07:48:25 PM
Of course with the technological part of Waves is much better than Bitcoin, but there is one small point. At the moment, the market is ruled by advertising and people's faith in a particular asset.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 11:19:36 PM
I assume deciding on between waves with bitcoin I selected bitcoin due to the fact the improvement of bitcoin is higher than waves, the interest and volume of bitcoin every month continually rises as compared to waves.
copper member
Activity: 253
Merit: 2
September 08, 2018, 07:11:41 AM
Waves NG - has been released today making Waves the fastest blockchain in cryptocurrency.  1000+ transactions per second compared to 3 for bitcoin.  I'm tired of waiting for 3 days for my bitcoin transaction to go through, and paying $30 USD.  Bitcoin was the first and is well known with the media coverage it receives.  Usually the first coin people buy.  It's time for a new coin to take over, some day.  I think Waves is the best!
Do you really want to compare Waves with Bitcoin. Many people Cimpare Waves with Eth and get bashed. Yes transaction fee and time in waves blockchain is much lesser than Bitcoin , but in case of Ethereum blockchain the fee is also less than waves. Ethereum has many positive aspects compared to Bitcoin though it can not surprass bitcoin and you think Waves will surprass bitcoin . Shocked Roll Eyes  and i have one question for you , waiting for hear from you , do you really want to move to waves from Bitcoin.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 06:55:49 AM
too many scams on waves..no control..i not like this.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 06:54:01 AM
Comparing such projects is very incorrect, because bitcoin is the king and no alternative coin will ever win it. I believe that bitcoin will remain a leader forever.
Waves is one of the promising altcoin now but in my opinion waves will really need to take a lot of years before it can replace or overcome bitcoin, and for me bitcoin will always be the top 1 on the market and all the altcoin will not able to come up with btc success.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 03:58:26 AM
Don't compare these two coins, bitcoin has the power that other coins cannot compete with.
Waves have a small capacity and still needs time to be accepted by anyone, the wave value itself is still far and low, to offset bitcoin is very far away.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 03:51:50 AM
Comparing such projects is very incorrect, because bitcoin is the king and no alternative coin will ever win it. I believe that bitcoin will remain a leader forever.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
September 07, 2018, 03:50:16 AM
waves and bitcoin are different aims. so it is not fair to compare these 2 projects. waves provides blockchain for projects that want to generate token. it provides a decentralized exchange and will provide smart contracts. bitcoin is only a currency based on blockchain.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
September 07, 2018, 03:41:36 AM
This is a rather strange comparison. Let's think. We know that bitcoin is the father of all crypto-currencies, not only enthusiasts, but also institutional investors rely on It, and what can Waves offer?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
September 06, 2018, 03:42:06 PM
Assets of completely different weight categories. They can not be compared. Waves can try to compete with new platforms that want to replace Ether.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
September 06, 2018, 03:38:36 PM
I would not hesitate here. It is unambiguous Bitcoin. It is guaranteed to bring profit. You will look at the volume of its trades and capitalization. He is a leader in the market. Cheesy
Activity: 168
September 06, 2018, 03:34:40 PM
Waves vs bitcoin   hmmmmm well I don't know your criteria you look before comparing waves to bitcoin I don't really have deep knowledge about waves but I think comparing waves to bitcoin is a No No, Bitcoin is the king of all coins and it will remain the king for a long period of time, because bitcoin had already sets its standard which most coins find hard to meet.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 06, 2018, 02:26:29 PM
No way. It is impossible. WAVES can't win BTC, you need see the market cap.
I completely agree with you. It seems to me that no alternative coin can defeat Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the King, and he will always remain King.
Activity: 395
Merit: 107
September 06, 2018, 02:23:59 PM
why compare between waves with bitcoin, their differences are too far and not worth comparing. really makes no sense.
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Yes now everyone have realised that it makes no sense to campare wves with bitcoin but when waves was new..there was a lot of hype about waves that it will beat bitcoin and all..now with time everybody has known that there is even no competition
Activity: 28
September 06, 2018, 02:22:09 PM
There is nothing to compare here - these are crypto-currencies that have completely different weight and influence on the crypto-currency market. I would give preference to Bitcoin without a doubt.
Activity: 78
September 04, 2018, 07:09:54 PM
why compare between waves with bitcoin, their differences are too far and not worth comparing. really makes no sense.
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 210
September 04, 2018, 12:11:44 PM
For me it is better to choose bitcoin than wave because there are so many opportunities to earn a good amount of income or profit because they are very famous and business on demand.
Activity: 280
September 04, 2018, 02:03:14 AM
I doubt that the waves will be ahead of bitcoin , I think bitcoin will always be in the lead, as if bitcoin Creator and it says a lot!

I agree with you, because Waves is just an altcoins.
Bitcoin is still at the forefront because everyone when learning cryptocurrency always learns about Bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 03:20:58 PM
I doubt that the waves will be ahead of bitcoin , I think bitcoin will always be in the lead, as if bitcoin Creator and it says a lot!
Pages:
Jump to: