Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves vs. Bitcoin - page 7. (Read 4584 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 04, 2018, 11:01:50 PM
Well, here I even think you can not consider, now bitcoin will be ahead of the entire currency wave weaker even Ethereum , but bitcoin as the Creator will be ahead
Agreed. Bitcoin no one can overtake, as it has a very large handicap. It can be years with nothing to do and few will reach its height.
When compared to the price of the Bitcoin, Waves are much lower than the Bitcoin. because the Bitcoin became the mainstay since the old coins that have many enthusiasts who use. so it is great to rely on other coins than Bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 09:24:47 AM
No matter how perfect was the blocking of other cryptocurrency, BTC was the first in this system and it will always be the face of the market only for this. You can talk about competition with ETH, but over the past half year, WAVES has surrendered its position.
bitcoin is indeed the first system but after bitcoin comes ethereum. I think waves should be compared to ethereum instead of bitcoin, because if you compete with bitcoin waves it will lag far and it's not comparable. now the waves are less developed
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
TEMCO
October 04, 2018, 09:22:25 AM
No matter how perfect was the blocking of other cryptocurrency, BTC was the first in this system and it will always be the face of the market only for this. You can talk about competition with ETH, but over the past half year, WAVES has surrendered its position.
Activity: 182
Crypto Depository Receipts
October 01, 2018, 05:04:11 AM
The best decision for investment is of course bitcoin. Digital gold will always be more expensive. I do not trust the Russian developments
Activity: 231
Merit: 16
October 01, 2018, 05:01:27 AM
we can't compare waves to bitcoin, but yes waves has some features that bitcoin don't have but for now bitcoin is main stream..its too much earlier if we say waves vs bitcoin have to wait a long.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
October 01, 2018, 04:52:38 AM
Of course, in my opinion bitcoint is better than waves, bitcoint is still the top coint in crypto, waves are also good but in my opinion it's not comparable to bitcoint
Activity: 198
October 01, 2018, 04:31:29 AM
this examination is non material until further notice, waves will be contender of ethereum and neo,when brilliant contracts will be dynamic in mainnet.After nuclear swap it will be a decent option of brought together trades, tokenamica, vostok, voting,messaging, there are bunches of continuous venture under it, after it will finished (one year from now) waves will be the greatest competitor of predominance of the market.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 30, 2018, 02:37:38 PM
Looking at the argument for Waves, it is all about transaction speed but that is not valid again with the lighting Network on board. There is a reason why people valued BTC about any other coins, it is the most secured network and when you compared the number of quality developers working on it no platform come close to it. Waves should be compared  to the likes of ARK and Komodo IMO not even Ethereum talk-less of Bitcoin
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 02:20:10 PM
Well, here I even think you can not consider, now bitcoin will be ahead of the entire currency wave weaker even Ethereum , but bitcoin as the Creator will be ahead
Agreed. Bitcoin no one can overtake, as it has a very large handicap. It can be years with nothing to do and few will reach its height.
Activity: 126
September 30, 2018, 02:09:38 PM
Activity: 336
September 30, 2018, 02:08:22 PM
Non-commensurate competition, waves, and bitcoin are two different coins, one coin that has become a king and this is irreplaceable.
Waves is an altcoin that was created well but not as strong as bitcoin, so waves are nothing compared to bitcoin.
Activity: 651
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
September 30, 2018, 02:05:28 PM
waves like not being able to compete with bitcoin, even with ethereum also waves suffered defeat. so I think bitcoin still excels with any coin including waves and ethereum
Activity: 195
September 27, 2018, 01:02:02 PM
The position of both the coins in the current market is very good. I think Bitcoin is the best for long-term investments and Waves is the best for short-term investments at this moment.
Moreover, investment at Bitcoin is always safe. Because Bitcoin is the most popular and reliable currency.
Activity: 210
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
September 27, 2018, 12:37:58 PM
When the price of bitcoin becomes very high, this will mark a new stage. It is important, whether it will be able to gain a foothold above 20 thousand
September 27, 2018, 12:33:58 PM
I can not remember how many waves happened to Bitcoin. Every time the wave and storm with Bitcoin occur, the price of Bitcoin is sometimes higher but sometimes it is very low. So to be familiar with these times requires us to be patient and have a trade strategy and earn a profit is very necessary.

It is said that the mark of 15 thousand dollars for bitcoin will be passed again, and its overcoming will attract new investors.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 102
September 27, 2018, 12:33:00 PM
You can not compare waves with bitcoin. Bitcoin is the leader of all cryptocurrency and most popular all over the world. On the other hand, waves is just an altcoin and try to become popular. There is no comparison between waves and bitcoin. Anyone can personally like waves but bitcoin is the best and there is no doubt about this matter.
September 27, 2018, 07:32:46 AM
Waves is a good coin and with a good development team ! Alexander Ivanov tried to make his platform work stably but still most of the transactions take place in bitcoin and Ethereum as people are more used to them !
copper member
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 07:25:43 AM
I fully agree that the Waves are still very far from the leading coins of the crypto-currency market, such as Bitcoin or the Ethereum. I think, against the backdrop of a decline in their reputation and competitiveness, they should look for themselves the benchmarks in the market more suitable for their development.
Activity: 243
September 27, 2018, 06:46:22 AM
Waves are not a competitor to bitcoin. And for the ethereum they are not a competitor either. The reputation of the waves has fallen too much.
Yes your trully right.Waves is not a kind of crypto that can compet with bitcoin and how you make this as competition which bitcoin is really a famous one and waves is not.
Activity: 532
September 27, 2018, 06:41:57 AM
Waves are not a competitor to bitcoin. And for the ethereum they are not a competitor either. The reputation of the waves has fallen too much.
Pages:
Jump to: