Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves vs. Bitcoin - page 4. (Read 4584 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
October 23, 2018, 04:46:27 PM
For sure WAves is interesting working product. I believe it has potential.

But Bitcoin is gold of crypto, it is always valuable, it has trust and support of investors all over the world. Cryptoworld is based on Bitcoin. Its moves have immediate effect on all the alts prices.

There definetly are some highly potential projects these days which I believe will be profitable. But no project can be compared to Bitcoin yet.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 23, 2018, 04:13:47 PM
Lol. Look where we came to. Waves is trading around 2 USD currently. I don't think this is a logical comparison. On one hand we have BTC, the king of all cryptos. On the other hand we have a random project named WAVES. I used to buy waves coins when I first started my Crypto career
bitcoin is good but i do not want to say taht the resyt fo the cryptocurrency is bad i just want it to be more popular they deserve it
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 23, 2018, 04:13:04 PM
Waves NG - has been released today making Waves the fastest blockchain in cryptocurrency.  1000+ transactions per second compared to 3 for bitcoin.  I'm tired of waiting for 3 days for my bitcoin transaction to go through, and paying $30 USD.  Bitcoin was the first and is well known with the media coverage it receives.  Usually the first coin people buy.  It's time for a new coin to take over, some day.  I think Waves is the best!
bitcoin is really strong and i believe in it and i think taht this is the best cryptocurrency ever and one of the oldest if i am not mistaken
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
October 23, 2018, 04:11:53 PM
Lol. Look where we came to. Waves is trading around 2 USD currently. I don't think this is a logical comparison. On one hand we have BTC, the king of all cryptos. On the other hand we have a random project named WAVES. I used to buy waves coins when I first started my Crypto career
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
October 23, 2018, 04:02:14 PM
It is one of the most ridiculous comparisons in this subject. How it is possible to compare these 2 coins? Waves is a blockchain which isn't better than the competitors. This blockchain practically isn't used anywhere. BTC is a father of all crypto of the industry who will always be a coin number one!

Waves was just a tiny piece of portion from bitcoin's popularity and sustainability, but I am thinking that one day waves became a sleeping giant after all. Upon looking up the waves community, it isn't a bad one because the platform has better developments. I just wondered why people isn't demanding for it compared with what bitcoin and ethereum had.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 23, 2018, 03:51:39 PM
It is one of the most ridiculous comparisons in this subject. How it is possible to compare these 2 coins? Waves is a blockchain which isn't better than the competitors. This blockchain practically isn't used anywhere. BTC is a father of all crypto of the industry who will always be a coin number one!
Activity: 448
October 23, 2018, 01:21:41 PM
I see comparing projects of different echelons is now in Vogue. Let's see. Personally, I think it's just stupid.Bitcoin will always be the crypto Father.

we must understand that what is losing relevance can inhibit a wreath and should go down in history. The fact that Bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrency, still does not give him the right to influence the entire cryptocurrency market when he loses economic attractiveness.
October 23, 2018, 01:15:17 PM
I see comparing projects of different echelons is now in Vogue. Let's see. Personally, I think it's just stupid.Bitcoin will always be the crypto Father.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
October 23, 2018, 01:05:35 PM
What can we say about this confrontation. If you remember the history of Gaul and Rome, you must understand who is who. Do you think you have the same chance as them?
Activity: 264
TEMCO
October 23, 2018, 12:54:46 PM
Projects of completely different calibers. At least one of them is trying to get into the big leagues, but he will not succeed, at least in the coming years. I personally do not see the prerequisites for this.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
October 23, 2018, 12:00:16 PM
Waves is a great coin, but in my opinion it is strange to make a comparison between Bitcoin and Waves, because Waves works on PoS, and BTC works on an old and slow PoW.
Activity: 546
October 23, 2018, 11:55:18 AM
The Waves project has a very large number of convenient services, a decentralized exchange, this is great, but the BTC project is a benchmark of the cryptocurrency project as a means of payment, so I think that this project is the most worthy today.
Activity: 461
October 23, 2018, 11:51:35 AM
I heard and read some articles about the Waves project. And I really believe this tokens or project has a worth. But if you can compare it to bitcoin the difference is miles from miles away. So basically waves still needs more improvement, development and growth and ofcourse popularity to investors.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
October 23, 2018, 11:47:50 AM
Who in their right mind would want to be comparing the waves project to a coin such as bitcoin? It should go without saying that there is no kind of competition when it comes to these two coins. Bitcoin is lightyears ahead of waves and it would take years for waves to be even worth half as much of what bitcoin is worth now and by then bitcoin would be very big
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
October 22, 2018, 06:43:00 PM
So, was it necessary to create this comparative? WAVES is at huge price away! Does the WAVES blockchain respond faster? What will happen when each WAVES costs $1k? Roll Eyes
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
October 22, 2018, 06:25:59 PM
You can not compare these two projects. The project Waves can be compared with the project Ethereum. The team is good, they are working on the project. But I think that Waves will not become more popular than Ethereum. But Waves has a decentralized exchange.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 22, 2018, 06:12:01 PM
as we see bitcoin as it was in the first place and the strongest cryptovalta remained it. it seems to me that no one will ever be able to overthrow bitcooins from the throne
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
October 22, 2018, 06:08:06 PM
waves compete with bitcoin. but waves need to volume and price for users.waves dex platform so fast and for this so profitly. only need price and more volume.

What are you talking about? I do not understand what you mean, because it seems to me that you just don’t understand how the market works correctly and what kind of a BTC project it is? Waves is a project that is probably a fork of ETH and that's it.
Waves is not just a coin, the coin can have some serious volume inside the market if people stopped using Ethereum.
Activity: 264
TEMCO
October 22, 2018, 05:44:28 PM
Projects of completely different calibers. At least one of them is trying to get into the big leagues, but he will not succeed, at least in the coming years. I personally do not see the prerequisites for this.
Activity: 602
October 22, 2018, 01:24:36 PM
waves compete with bitcoin. but waves need to volume and price for users.waves dex platform so fast and for this so profitly. only need price and more volume.

What are you talking about? I do not understand what you mean, because it seems to me that you just don’t understand how the market works correctly and what kind of a BTC project it is? Waves is a project that is probably a fork of ETH and that's it.
Pages:
Jump to: