Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 150. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
July 14, 2017, 11:53:48 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
Ethereum completes with bitcoin, not waves.
Waves have much potential , but not enough.
Activity: 434
Hexhash.xyz
July 14, 2017, 09:45:37 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
I heard that also sir that waves will next ethereum but ethereum also will be the next on bitcoin on what they say. Bitcoin has the largest marketcap in all cryptocurrencies that found so that's hard to overtake waves from ethereum. I know that there are many accusing ethereum now because of losing their moneys.That's only in what I'm thingking about it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
July 14, 2017, 08:51:01 AM
Of course yes ethereum can survive with the rising of waves because, if i do analisys fundamental of ethereum
will be difficult for waves to be next ethereum, there are no many projects be builded on waves blockchain
that is different with ethereum that has large of dapps on ethereum's blockchain include ethereum has big capitalization
so waves will not be the next ethereum.
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
No banking,Only Bitcoin!
July 14, 2017, 08:46:30 AM
Ethereum is still the best I think. You all know that the popularity of ETH exceeds that of waves. In terms of price ETH is still the best and also has many tokens that are based on ETH is still far from Waves.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
July 14, 2017, 08:45:56 AM

i don't think anything can compete with ethereum really. because the manipulators behind ethereum are really good at what they do. they know how to pump the coin and make a lot of money and also more importantly they have a lot of money at their disposal and that means a lot of advertising.
if you paid any attention during the pump, there were a lot of articles on news sites. all paid articles, and that needs a lot of funds.

in the long run things will be very different though. you can never pump anything till the end of time. soon people catch on and leave. and that will open up space for other competing projects.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
July 14, 2017, 08:22:03 AM
To be honest as a crypto noob this is the first time ive heard of Waves.

where do you guys buy this coin? from these news i would like to try to get a bit of my own haha.

is now a good time or should i wait until after august.

recently the market correction is pretty scary!
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
July 14, 2017, 08:13:15 AM

it is possible because some projects use waves platform as their payment and waves has its own campaign which can be more popular than ethereum. Waves can dominate ethereum soon but there is many difference on them. Ethereum has more larger community than waves, there are many user of ethereum than waves. Etherium has a higher value than waves so there is 50-50 chance.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
July 14, 2017, 08:04:28 AM
In my opinion Waves has the potential to take over Ethereum as it is useful for ICOs and day by day more projects are using waves platform. But this will not happen soon. Now Ethereum market cap is nearly 70 times higher than Waves. We should wait and I said it is not impossible to see waves listed higher than Ethereum on coinmanrketcap  in future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
July 14, 2017, 07:50:35 AM
In my opinion, waves still can not beat ethereum. Why ? Because ethereum has a larger community than waves, when viewed from the investment side, waves also can not match ethereum. For now, investors prefer ethereum in comparison to waves. So therefore, ethereum is superior to waves.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
July 14, 2017, 07:44:45 AM
No, waves popularity is still too low, eth has been considered one of the strongest crypto currencies, many people believed that eth can be huge in the future and I heard that many people said that waves is a good investment but it is still not enough to replace eth
Activity: 317
Merit: 250
July 14, 2017, 07:35:32 AM
I don't think that waves would be Bmw to surpass ethereum anytime in near future as ethereum already has developed an amazing fan support and its popularity is second to none but Bitcoin. I think ethereum is a better choice right now.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 14, 2017, 06:40:36 AM

Where have you read that waves will be the next ethereum? ETH is becoming stronger each day and even there's a small dip that's happening this time. Ethereum doesn't need to survive, if waves is rising then so be it, eth is also rising and will keep on rising.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
July 14, 2017, 05:49:50 AM
I am going to strengthen my wave portfolio sooner than later!
Perhaps even moving all my fund to the waves platform won't be a bad idea, will it?
Activity: 756
Merit: 407
July 14, 2017, 05:31:28 AM
I think waves is not yet comparable with Ethereum at this moment.
Ethereum has done tremendous job.
Waves is at its initial stage.
They have to go way more higher to compete with ethereum.
In my opinion the closest competitor of Etherum could be Stratis.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
July 14, 2017, 04:53:12 AM
I think both are good projects with different main objectives. Ethereum with their smart contracts and a network with so many giant projects inside. Waves have its own network too but with still growing project. I like Waves because it is a decentralized trading platform and I believe this is going to be big soon. Few months ago I picked Waves as an investment because of its bigger room to grow. So far I have it 500% already.

Very nice to hear that you have faith on waves and now your investment is 500% high and in the coming future it will go more 10 fold of time because ethereum is facing lot of problem with their network and recent shutdown of their network has created panic among the users, so i think Waves can take over the ethereum very soon if they can solve the problems now itself what ETH had it in recent times and more over ETH developer itself is not ready to invest on his own project then think who will be having faith it is only whales who are running the ETH price
Activity: 243
July 14, 2017, 04:51:54 AM
I recently came across this link and it really looks like the platform has much more potential and is severely undervalued right now:

https://www.quora.com/Excluding-Bitcoin-Dash-and-Ethereum-what-are-the-five-crytocurrencies-you-would-advise-your-loved-ones-to-buy-and-hold-for-2-3-years/answer/Shaun-Biggs
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
July 14, 2017, 04:44:04 AM
I think both are good projects with different main objectives. Ethereum with their smart contracts and a network with so many giant projects inside. Waves have its own network too but with still growing project. I like Waves because it is a decentralized trading platform and I believe this is going to be big soon. Few months ago I picked Waves as an investment because of its bigger room to grow. So far I have it 500% already.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
July 14, 2017, 04:05:43 AM
Honestly, we need a 2nd or maybe 3th platform to support all those ICO's.
If everything is pumped in 1 coin, then they will become more volatile as the companies cash out.

If it's spread between ETH, Waves and maybe future currencies - it could help stabilize things
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
July 14, 2017, 03:24:23 AM
One aspect to think about is with WAVES built in exchanges, it may be used as altcoin trade standard in the coming weeks as people are advised to take Bitcoin off of exchanges. There is a very real possibility that BTC/altcoin volume plummets, and in its place, things like WAVES will be leading the crypto exchanges.
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
July 14, 2017, 03:16:46 AM
If you ask me which is better to invest too right now, I guess I will choose waves over ethereum because it still has a lot of room to grow. ETH is just overpriced right now I think and it is just natural that it would take time to recover unlike waves which I think is in a price just right. Even if that is the case, waves would not be the next ethereum probably.
Jump to: