Pages:
Author

Topic: WAVES will get 50-100X in a short term. Yes It is possible becasue... - page 2. (Read 8034 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
i completely agree with you on all points! waves is underrated it is a fact

also a plus and a good buy at ther waves dex atm is oceanlab!
ocean lab positions itself as a crypto research lab, enhancing all assets on waves, one of their MANY projects is pos4all, a tool that gives every token issued on the waves platform the pos staking functions

https://medium.com/@oceanlab.eu/pos4all-4097b67a7878
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Yes, waves is a good project and has huge potentials but I'm still waiting for the nice entry point.

I think there is now a very nice entry point.
Do you imagine waves going to lessthan 2$ ?

I thin buying more roght now and holding is a good choice for the future

$2.5 is support.

If that breaks

Shocked
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
maybe the post should be:
WAVES will get -50X or -100X .... because i only loose money with it

You can't go -XX times. You'd lose imaginary money
Activity: 839
Merit: 100
Yes, waves is a good project and has huge potentials but I'm still waiting for the nice entry point.

I think there is now a very nice entry point.
Do you imagine waves going to lessthan 2$ ?

I thin buying more roght now and holding is a good choice for the future
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
Activity: 839
Merit: 100
Waves is a so strong and nice project..

And with the actual price.. wow !!
Activity: 454
Merit: 252
Waves have a chance to get 50x or 100x but not in the short term. It maybe make its move in long term but in short term we can't talk about that speculation. There's no big real news for that to happen. If they ten-fold user number or dex volume we can talk about higher expectations for long term. (again, not short term)
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
if people start to afraid to buy then its time to buy Smiley
i am sure waves prices will rise more then 50x sasha was on telegram channel for Q&A and i am sure this will happen soon.
Activity: 169
I was waiting to buy in but now I'm too afraid to buy in :O :O I guess I will just wait...
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Waves has some nice features and a clear roadmap but is having difficulties to really "break out".
We will need to wait and see what will happen in the near future, but at the moment it is a good moment to buy some more waves  Smiley.
Waves recent freefall is scary! Can't even make out a support line here
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
Waves has some nice features and a clear roadmap but is having difficulties to really "break out".
We will need to wait and see what will happen in the near future, but at the moment it is a good moment to buy some more waves  Smiley.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
maybe the post should be:
WAVES will get -50X or -100X .... because i only loose money with it
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
If you're impressed with that technology you should check out ARDOR, the NXT successor. Worth mentioning WAVES is a copy 1:1 of NXT blockchain.
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
I honestly think Waves is better than Ethereum and I would love to see massive gains but I've become more conservative on Waves. I'd like to see what happens with http://tokenomica.com/ in place, cause this could leverage the market into favor for Waves.. this is probably the only coin I seriously hodl besides BTC. All the coins come and go but Waves has a special place in my wallet.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
Think we have to wait out BTC bull run and market correction, though it's also a perfect time to buy in on another dip in prices  Undecided

I became impatient for buying more and more.
I think its price will increase but not as fast as it promises from here we have quiet time to buy this coin so just wait for it.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1070
 hodl waves,
and  we expect to increase fiat.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
My theory seem to be getting more and more reasonable with this bearish move  Grin

Don't worry about Waves. In 2018 Q1 we will see ETH effect on Waves.

Just HODL!  Cool

I am a WAVES supporter and holder. Several hundred dollars worth when at around 100k satoshi, but I think what you originally said three months ago is still true today and will be true for many more months. Apart from a couple of profittakers, I think most other WAVES holders like me are in the same boat as you. We see the potential for this great platform, we actually like this platform, and we have no qualms about waiting for 2018 and 2019.

I bought in yesterday again just a tiny bit more at 55k satoshi, to sort of of soften the blow of my curreny 50% losses, but I will keep buying at this bear market.
Activity: 321
Merit: 114
My theory seem to be getting more and more reasonable with this bearish move  Grin

Don't worry about Waves. In 2018 Q1 we will see ETH effect on Waves.

Just HODL!  Cool
Activity: 394
Merit: 105
This waves has no future. Just sold all my waves and switch to OmiseGo. I think this is the my best decision so far  Grin

But I still agree with you waves will get 100x but... in 2048. Sorry but its true.

Yes because an omisego fanboy troll says that it's true.ok
Activity: 112
Ah....you'll be sorry in a few months. Not that OMG is not good, but Waves are as good...those are two of my favourite cryptos.
Pages:
Jump to: