Pages:
Author

Topic: WAVES will get 50-100X in a short term. Yes It is possible becasue... - page 5. (Read 8036 times)

Activity: 321
Merit: 114
newbie here.  Is it worth investing here?   

Yes my friend. Waves newer make you sad.
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
waves is good but the feature is not as good as ethereum..
waves has potential move to $50-$100 but it will takes time, waves team also has a good move recently.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
newbie here.  Is it worth investing here?   
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
I've got 500 or so waves, i just lease them out and check on them every now and again, if the platform gets its upgrade and really takes off, the increased volume will mean a 1% monthly return.

Lets just humour the post, and say it does hit $400 a coin, that would give me $2000 a month coming in to invest in other crypto, without having to touch my initial 500.

Ill take that risk, even if it hits 100 a coin in the next 2 years, that gives 24 months for leases to be paid and new coins to pay out to waves holders, so the inital 500 may well be closer to 600.
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
I think right now there are so many projects with so many use cases. There has to be a market cleansing and only the strongest will survive this!

Market Caps After 1 year:

1) BTC
2) ETH
3) Waves
4) Others...

Correct : Market Caps After 1 year:

1) BTC
2) ETH
3) XRP
4) Others but not Waves in this list...  Grin

XRP is a semi centralized coin and there will be 100Billion XRP. Waves only will be 100 Million. Cheesy
Quantity of a coin is irrelevant. The price will simply be higher or lower correspondingly. In either case, Waves are far more user friendly than ETH with similar applications... Going to be hard to drive ETH out since it came first and has a lot of attention around it, but in its current state it's not impossible for it to be overtaken eventually.
I think right now there are so many projects with so many use cases. There has to be a market cleansing and only the strongest will survive this!

1) BTC
2) ETH
3) Waves
4) Others...

1) BTC
2) ETH
3) XRP

XRP is a semi centralized coin and there will be 100Billion XRP. Waves only will be 100 Million. Cheesy
Activity: 283
Merit: 100

1) BTC
2) ETH
3) Waves
4) Others...

1) BTC
2) ETH
3) XRP

1) BTC
2) ETH
3) Waves
4) Others...
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Lots of Wave's posts lately.  I'm a believer in Waves but wondering what the sudden influx of interest is.  I'm not complaining, just wondering.  

I've noticed that as well. Pumpers trying to help out Sasha?

Let me tell you something!! Help yourself to some WAVES!!! You'll love it!!! WAVES has an unbelievable future!! bOnG sAgGoN!!

I have waves, but the way that you're pushing it is making me wanna sell some waves.  Tongue

Not sell your waves. Believe me. Also increase number of them. I am buying more waves daily as my other friends.
Selling waves within the next 6 months is a veeeerrry baaaaaad idea
Lots of Wave's posts lately.  I'm a believer in Waves but wondering what the sudden influx of interest is.  I'm not complaining, just wondering.  

Let me tell you something!! Help yourself to some WAVES!!! You'll love it!!! WAVES has an unbelievable future!! bOnG sAgGoN!!

I have waves, but the way that you're pushing it is making me wanna sell some waves.  Tongue

Not sell your waves. Believe me. Also increase number of them. I am buying more waves daily as my other friends.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.

I have waves, but the way that you're pushing it is making me wanna sell some waves.  Tongue
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
Of course! WAVES seems like on a beautiful run. Its cheap. The time to buy waves was BEFORE the run. Buy now and hold for months. Its has HUGE future that pretty sure.  Wink
Yes I think waves has a high potential and it possible that price will reach 50 or more times. But it takes time to reach the amount in waves. Its best to buy now while price is cheap so hold and earn profit in the long term.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Waves can become a (THE?) new Ethereum. I find the platform easier and better thought.
If WAVES has no big bugs (and it has proven good until now) I expect people get fed up by Ethereum issues that lead to heists.
But this takes time. No way for short (1 year) 50-100x. But maybe in 5 years that could happen.
Activity: 184
$400 Waves would be lovely, but not possible for a very long time, I don't think. It for sure has a big future ahead of it though, buy and ride the Waves dude.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 323
Of course! WAVES seems like on a beautiful run. Its cheap. The time to buy waves was BEFORE the run. Buy now and hold for months. Its has HUGE future that pretty sure.  Wink
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
You're gonna miss out if you wait for that to happen!!  Since you made so large before, what's stopping you from surfing the WAVES now!!?  Look at how big the WAVES are on Bittrex right now!!

Because I'm experienced and confident. I hold small amount of WAVES now, if it goes down I'll buy more. WAVES is long term coin, if you buy from cheap price you can earn more. It's as simple as that.
Yup, I'm feeling unlucky when the price of Waves dump to @80k sat in past time I not have money for buying it Sad. Always when my funds BTC = zero, the price of Waves will be dump lol Grin
Activity: 169
Bear in mind it has dropped over 50% this month. 

Waves on the face of it really isn't significantly innovating beyond what existing coins are doing, but if you take the time to dive into how well these features have been implemented, and most importantly the focus on ease of use I believe there is a significant market share to be taken from other alternatives in this space such as ETH or BTS.  Definitely a good investment for a 12 month window at the very least.
Activity: 364
All of the above could be interpreted as facts leading to what marks the end of a cryptocurrency's bubble. I don't think Waves has much of any potential for a recovery now that interest was lost.

I agree. Fast price growth is just a signal that the coin is getting pumped right now. Best projects grow slow and steady (like BTC Smiley )
Pages:
Jump to: