Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves will kill Ethereum? - page 10. (Read 4234 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 10:37:49 PM
I don't think so, Ethereum platform is the way more best than Waves platform.
Almost every project on this forum, use Ethereum based platform to create their own tokens.
And also if you look on Coinmarketcap, there will be so much Ethereum token stay on top of Market Capitalization.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
May 15, 2018, 02:19:58 PM
I do not think maybe Waves  will kill Ethereum because in terms of quality Ethereum is a good coin and can be said to be the coin of the future so for me impossible Waves  will kill Ethereum
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
May 15, 2018, 01:40:10 PM
if in my opinion Waves will not be able to kill Ethereum,because Waves is just a platform that serves to create tokens,
and to equate with ETH alone I think it is difficult because of Ethereum
is a smart and sophisticated contract platform. More popular and reliable than the 2 from BTC.
Wave is good in technology and in my opinion is efficient and promising as well. Besides, transaction time also counts which is not as much as ethereum but of course all these features just cannot obsolete ethereum from the market for a large number of people have already invested and that too is for long term. Ethereum has been steady for some time in market now of course the flexible demand in the market is responsible for equilibrium and an economy always tends to move from equilibrium to disequilibrium.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
May 15, 2018, 01:33:58 PM
I don't think WAVES can do that Smiley. There is only 1 way for WAVES to be able to kill ETH in the future is ETH blockchain can be used to develop new ICO project and create new token anymore and WAVES blockchain will be the only choice new ICO project can choose to create their token Smiley. But seem like it's totally impossible Smiley
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
May 15, 2018, 01:12:57 PM
Now in the market there are about one thousand coins which have both common features, and distinctions. But if you compare, as well as you, it is better because of one factor therefore a half of coins has to eat other half. They develop and compete and will continue to live if they have support.
although waves can be classified as strong coins, and have great potential, I think it is still very difficult to make it beyond the ETH. even ETH also has advantages that can even be equivalent bitcoin.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 01:07:05 PM
Now in the market there are about one thousand coins which have both common features, and distinctions. But if you compare, as well as you, it is better because of one factor therefore a half of coins has to eat other half. They develop and compete and will continue to live if they have support.
Activity: 303
Merit: 102
May 15, 2018, 01:05:59 PM
Of course not, now the majority of the ICO projects are based on ETH that helps to confirm location of ETH in the world of altkoyn. And according to the price of Waves and Efiriuma, really it is hard to say that waves can occupy glory of an efirum.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
May 15, 2018, 12:19:03 PM
I dont think waves will kill ethereum. Ethereum have better technologies then waves. And people choose it for ico because it is turing complete and developer can modified how the asset can be issued there. Waves is not turing completed it is just like next coin.
Activity: 378
May 15, 2018, 09:11:43 AM
if in my opinion Waves will not be able to kill Ethereum,because Waves is just a platform that serves to create tokens,
and to equate with ETH alone I think it is difficult because of Ethereum
is a smart and sophisticated contract platform. More popular and reliable than the 2 from BTC.
Activity: 484
Merit: 251
May 15, 2018, 09:09:11 AM
It is a hard mission for waves if it wants to replace ethereum at the moment. Even in the future, it is still hard for waves. It is obvious that ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrency right now. People are focusing their money and efforts on this coin. Waves do not have a chance against ethereum. Even the develop team of ethereum is better than waves
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
May 15, 2018, 08:57:16 AM
I don't think that will ever going to happen because when you compare between waves and ethereum, the latter has a bigger market cap than the former with a market cap difference of 72,485,278,142$. With that alone, it's already a clear statement that waves has no chance of killing ethereum.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 07:40:54 AM
Waves is good coin and strong competitor for ethereum. But if it's want to kill ethereum, i think that's impossible.
What as i know ethereum is good future coin and it's have a good dev, every day they make progress to make ethereum more fast, secure and efficient for transaction at crypto market.
I know waves dev also make progress, but even they hard-work to do it, i still can say always under ethereum.
Activity: 676
Merit: 501
May 15, 2018, 04:55:05 AM
Honestly, I am not a fan of  waves. But surely it is a good competitor for smart contract with ETH. but like a copy cat coins out there, it will not make big in crypto unless they will deliver good products using smart contract.
Activity: 126
May 15, 2018, 04:41:48 AM
I do not think that can happen.
Ethereum is a strong coin in the Cryptocurrency market, Ethereum is a great coin, impossible to be defeated by Waves.
Ethereum has very many users and even many program development for the Ethereum platform. Therefore Ethereum is much more up front than Waves.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
May 15, 2018, 03:46:01 AM
Waves?
Never gonna happen at this rate. Marketing has been pisspoor and so has community outreach and development progress. You have to talk and talk and talk it for it to sink into the mind of the market. Blockchain is no longer about "built it and they will come", it's more "talk, talk, talk. build"
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
May 15, 2018, 02:06:42 AM
There is a main difference between Waves and ETH. ETH has all the developers right now behind them and they are the first mover for dApps. It's always hard to kill the first mover. Same applies to Bitcoin.
It is not always about the first coin in the market, if there is a solution which is better than ETH they will over come and be the market leader, we have more experience in the past when it comes to Yahoo and other major companies, when the best tech and better solution comes, the old one will move out.
Waves cannot kill ETH. It can never be possible. Eth is expected to go high again and might even cross 2000$ figure. The Markey demand determines the life span of the currency in the market and as far as I know, ETH has positive curves. On the other hand, WAVES do not seem that honorable and has flat charts rather than steep as that of ETH. Better change your mind about ETH.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
May 14, 2018, 03:38:47 PM
even though waves have smart contracts in their development but waves is not the killer of Eth more over eth is of no competition with anyone in terms of smart contracts coins
waves have a good idea, But they do not have enough strength to compete with the etherium. I think that last year has already shown all the possibilities of these coins well and still the etherium has emerged victorious ..
Activity: 210
May 14, 2018, 03:29:12 PM
even though waves have smart contracts in their development but waves is not the killer of Eth more over eth is of no competition with anyone in terms of smart contracts coins
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1671
#birdgang
May 14, 2018, 02:04:53 PM
There is no way in the world Waves will kill Ethereum Cheesy ETH is already lightyears ahead and with the no-marketing-until-ready approach from Waves it will still take a lot of time for Waves to gain any kind of attention, let alone adoption. First mover advantage is crucial in crypto. By the time Waves will be ready, there will be already other (i.e. better) solutions, so there is not a lot to gain with holding Waves.
Activity: 378
May 14, 2018, 01:42:59 PM
Waves  features:

---Fast  transactions

---- no touring complete  smart contracts (safer than a  touring  complete  smart contract)

----- DEX  ( not  a  goode  interface tought)

----  tokens creation

-----   Ico  creation

WIill   waves   have  the  same  boom  that  ethereum had   last  year (2016) or not?

Will it kill Ethereum?

I do not think that it might have something to kill soon. I think it is a very long time to serve us faithfully. you'll see for yourself.
Pages:
Jump to: