Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves will replace ethereum - page 10. (Read 22110 times)

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
July 31, 2019, 11:04:07 AM
ETH is the king of scam icos.
Blame the scam, not the platform. Everyone free to make their own token to a development purpose of the project, ethereum not moderated all project on their platform. Its your dutty to review the project its good or not.
Yes it is true that ethereum not moderate all project on their platform so that you have to come out with a great project.However there is nothing to prove now that Ethereum was great project and ICO's .Yo even don't have anything to show the platform did any wrong on ICO.
Activity: 379
Merit: 41
July 31, 2019, 10:43:05 AM
Compared to ethereum and waves, of course it is very different. Some people will support ethereum if for this comparison. Because we know for ourselves that ethereum is the king of altcoins right now and waves and other altcoins are just shadows of ethereum.

It's already expected that we will see more supporters of ethereum as between the two, ethereum has the most success and we can see it in their current value now.

Comparing the price graph of the two.

ETH - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/
Waves - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/waves/

ETH started less than one usd and now valued at over 300 usd, let's say 300 times increase.
Waves as well started with less than a dollar but now its price is just over a dollar, now much of a profit from investors here.
well, the two coins have different beginnings, and look to have the same potential. however, people sometimes choose ETH because it is very commonly used. besides, ETH is also the same as bitcoin in altcoin. however, there is no doubt that the two coins are potential coins.

this thread's activity has also increased since smart contracts arrival, as well as waves leasing revenues.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
July 27, 2019, 05:52:40 AM
a lot of good news coming in wavesplatform
in the last few days, waves price growing hardly, even rise more than 100% my friend

is this a sign if waves will be the next ethereum ?

anything is possible in crypto market. but i think waves team lost a very good chance during last bull. they couldn't use their potential and most of its believers and investors gave up already.

I can't seem to think the same way because what I saw is different.

Look at this graph, https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/waves/, that big mountain their was the time when there was a bull run.
Waves rise from 3 usd to 15 usd, that's a great increase and waves now is still valued higher than its ICO price, so this one remains a competitor.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
July 27, 2019, 05:12:51 AM
in the last few days, waves price growing hardly, even rise more than 100% my friend

anything is possible in crypto market. but i think waves team lost a very good chance during last bull. they couldn't use their potential and most of its believers and investors gave up already.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
July 26, 2019, 01:06:12 PM
comparing the two coins I think now is impossible, ethereum is a platform that is most popular with many people and is an ICO / IEO relationship while waves have no development at all. so I think it's still difficult for waves to replace ethereum.
well, I see the development of waves not so fast. however, until now, the development of ETH is still being carried out, even the ETH platform is still being used for ICO, or the newly launched IEO. it proves that people need ETH more than waves.

even the latest news i heard about waves is a smart contracts features on wavesplatform,
but, this project still far away from ethereum, and thats really big sign if wavesplatform can't beat the ethereum in all sides

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
July 26, 2019, 12:39:46 PM
comparing the two coins I think now is impossible, ethereum is a platform that is most popular with many people and is an ICO / IEO relationship while waves have no development at all. so I think it's still difficult for waves to replace ethereum.
well, I see the development of waves not so fast. however, until now, the development of ETH is still being carried out, even the ETH platform is still being used for ICO, or the newly launched IEO. it proves that people need ETH more than waves.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
July 26, 2019, 11:44:37 AM
indeed the difference in development is still far away. ethereum is already too strong in the market. it is difficult for waves to win or defeat it. unless there is a lot of adoption of new projects that join the chain of waves, it allows waves to fly. but it seems the opportunity is gone. see the BEP chain now adopting a lot of projects from ERC.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
July 26, 2019, 08:54:21 AM

a lot of project better than waves, for example EOS, NEO and TRON
but all the project above can't replace ethereum as the king on altcoin world mate
and maybe this is only a big dream from you buddy
Leo
Activity: 620
Merit: 10
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
July 24, 2019, 01:05:57 PM
Definitely no reason to compare both,  but people just like comparing what is not meant to be,  wave is no where near ethereum to compete with ethereum,
Activity: 664
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
July 24, 2019, 11:54:09 AM
WAVES will not be able to replace ETH, from which features can be seen which are superior, and I haven't heard the development of WAVES for a very long time, I think even now WAVES is losing to many new platforms
the development of platforms is that waves are not as fast as ethereum. but the problem of trading I think it could be that the waves rise high. it all depends on how the market investment enters. some support from big investors will definitely make waves rise.
copper member
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
July 24, 2019, 11:31:04 AM
WAVES will not be able to replace ETH, from which features can be seen which are superior, and I haven't heard the development of WAVES for a very long time, I think even now WAVES is losing to many new platforms
Activity: 394
Merit: 105
July 24, 2019, 07:41:29 AM
Blame the scam, not the platform. Everyone free to make their own token to a development purpose of the project, ethereum not moderated all project on their platform. Its your dutty to review the project its good or not.

Why are some blaming Waves then?It's the same situation.
Activity: 952
Merit: 363
Duelbits
July 24, 2019, 05:44:25 AM
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
July 24, 2019, 04:50:10 AM
In my opinion, WAVES currently will not be able to replace Ethereum because we can see now where
many tokens are using the Ethereum platform instead of WAVES, thus making Ethereum stronger than WAVES.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 388
July 24, 2019, 03:40:51 AM
ETH, Ethereum aren't scam ico's
who is scam?, people who use ethereum technology [erc20]  making new token to get  money by scaming people buying and investing.
Just don't judge ethereum as blockchain of technology
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
July 23, 2019, 07:10:23 PM

Watch your mouth . Shocked  That is not true, ETH has it's platform where you can build a token on it so anyone can build a token if they wish to, you can't blame ETH for that, instead blame that to the project team and the lack of regulation in the space.
July 23, 2019, 06:29:16 PM
well, the two coins have different beginnings, and look to have the same potential. however, people sometimes choose ETH because it is very commonly used. besides, ETH is also the same as bitcoin in altcoin. however, there is no doubt that the two coins are potential coins.
yes if you look at the market, they have the same opportunity to develop. ethereum and waves have plans for the development of their own platforms. but if you see a community that supports development in the market, waves might be a little behind. we can see that blockchain ethereum is used by many new projects that work with etheruem. but waves, not many famous projects use their blockchain.
In addition, too many scams exist on the Waves platform because tokens creation is too simple imho. Yes, ETH is not clear from scams. But waves blockchain in my minds is a champion. Why exact? I don't know. But we can make some statistics

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
July 23, 2019, 06:03:06 PM
yes if you look at the market, they have the same opportunity to develop. ethereum and waves have plans for the development of their own platforms. but if you see a community that supports development in the market, waves might be a little behind. we can see that blockchain ethereum is used by many new projects that work with etheruem. but waves, not many famous projects use their blockchain.
In addition, too many scams exist on the Waves platform because tokens creation is too simple imho. Yes, ETH is not clear from scams. But waves blockchain in my minds is a champion. Why exact? I don't know. But we can make some statistics
July 23, 2019, 03:24:18 PM
Dapps gambling with Waves.  Smiley

https://www.dappocean.io/
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 16, 2019, 12:48:20 PM

This is quite a ridiculous claim. I really see nothing fantastic about the waves platform apart from the fact that it's cheap and easy. I don't see it advancing more than Ethereum technically in this space. This is directly proportional to each exposure on blockchain
Pages:
Jump to: