Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves will replace ethereum - page 37. (Read 22195 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 25, 2018, 04:08:46 PM
That's impossible because ethereum is the best and better than waves platforms. Ethereum is secured and fastest transaction compare to waves.

Same as you I don’t think that the waves will beat the ETH coin that earlier but still as we know crypto currency has anonymous  nature and no one can make correct prediction but I think along with bitcoin  ethereum will stay strong and it will face this situation to over come all stromy waves of market rise and fall.
Activity: 141
Merit: 1
December 25, 2018, 12:39:38 PM
I really was expecting to see you with enough stats to back your opinion, a lot of alts have done more than 100% not to talk about just wave, even with itself has gone up rapidly considering how low it went.  The etherium network is far larger than the waves platform and for a turn of waves then we need something exceptional from waves
Activity: 1120
Merit: 13
December 25, 2018, 12:30:45 PM
In my opinion, there is no chance for waves to replace Ethereum. Ethereum is better than waves and even more potential in the market. So I don't think so it would be possible for waves.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
December 25, 2018, 12:10:18 PM
How is it possible,man? Waves is something I don't take seriously. Ethereum is out of competition. You don't need to compare both crypto currencies
Activity: 1148
Merit: 254
December 25, 2018, 12:01:40 PM
Impossible waves to stay on that price, its only a bit hype there to pump the price up, waves nir development how can you said it will be replaced Ethereum, maybe that was possible if waves makes a co-op with stellar or Ripple
well, in some ways, of course ETH seems to be a competitor for bitcoin. well, but, if waves want to replace ETH, I think it's very difficult, unless the development of Waves is faster than ETH. but, I think the development of ETH is really very fast.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
December 25, 2018, 11:48:55 AM
a few days ago rumors circulated like that, many said waves could replace ethereum, but today may have been answered that waves can never be replaced by waves because maybe waves are not too able to defeat ethereum.
The chart says if waves will be back again to the its bottom price before start to get a big jump. By the was waves has been getting a short hype and that could not be considered as the main factor why waves can defeat ethereum. EThereum is more superior than waves and that's impossible.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
December 25, 2018, 11:38:27 AM
Impossible waves to stay on that price, its only a bit hype there to pump the price up, waves nir development how can you said it will be replaced Ethereum, maybe that was possible if waves makes a co-op with stellar or Ripple
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
December 25, 2018, 11:27:09 AM
a lot of good news coming in wavesplatform
in the last few days, waves price growing hardly, even rise more than 100% my friend

is this a sign if waves will be the next ethereum ?

Yeah there are some developments in waves network platform recently which is good.
The rank of waves in coinmarketcap has rising because of the success development.
If waves developer keep developing and delivering its planning accordingly, become the next ethereum is not impossible for waves.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
December 25, 2018, 08:36:08 AM
That's impossible because ethereum is the best and better than waves platforms. Ethereum is secured and fastest transaction compare to waves.
Activity: 406
December 25, 2018, 08:20:09 AM
a lot of good news coming in wavesplatform
in the last few days, waves price growing hardly, even rise more than 100% my friend

is this a sign if waves will be the next ethereum ?

Nobody knows if this waves will make a great impact but I'm sure ethereum will not give that easily to any of their competitors. Yeah ethereum had been dumps but this can bounce back in the right time due to the big community support. 
Activity: 294
December 25, 2018, 08:13:06 AM
The waves are really a very good coin, which takes into account many errors associated with other coins, but still I do not think that they will replace Ethereum!
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
December 24, 2018, 03:37:46 AM
a few days ago rumors circulated like that, many said waves could replace ethereum, but today may have been answered that waves can never be replaced by waves because maybe waves are not too able to defeat ethereum.
Activity: 499
December 24, 2018, 02:14:39 AM
Yes, i also notice the trend at which waves is growing but i don't see wave overcome ethereum because eth has gone far.
Activity: 826
December 24, 2018, 01:03:17 AM
I think we'll see a great price decrease from Waves very soon for the previous point. There was a big pump due to the news.
I don't think that Waves will ever replace ETH. Ethereum is much more solid and trusted project with on of the best blockchain devs.
P.S. I have Waves in my portfolio. Smiley
Activity: 233
December 24, 2018, 12:31:00 AM
Waves are a very good project, but I think they need to work for a long time to become as wide as ethereum. Now, ethereum is the most reliable coin after bitcoin. At least for several years, the same situation will remain. Will the team have enough strength and patience to work hard on their project for years? I do not know
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
December 24, 2018, 12:13:23 AM
The WAVES will not surpass Ethereum in terms of popularity, but the probability that the WAVES will enter the top ten coins in terms of capitalization is very high.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 24, 2018, 12:09:24 AM
Difficult to wave can replace ethereum, although it goes down but ethereum remains the best altcoin, and I'm sure ethereum in the future will recover and we certainly have to be patient to wait for the revival of ethereum
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
December 23, 2018, 11:50:41 PM
It's too far to be reached. waves don't have great potential to achieve comparable to ethereum. so maybe there is no big change in waves regardless of any price increase, but this will not be a major impact to achieve the same as ethereum at this time because even the ethereum remains the better.
Activity: 686
December 23, 2018, 07:32:18 PM
Waves have a lot of potential and a pretty positive trend lately, but I don't think waves can replace Ethereum.
Activity: 379
homt.net
December 23, 2018, 03:56:53 PM
Absolutely friends, you are very clever to describe this battle. LOL.  I will also continue to be in this monitoring and continue to support Ethereum, if I think WAVES is not interesting.
like you even waves have the same features for making token using their platform, i'm never interested in this platform for investing my money, many project based on waves are ended failed
Pages:
Jump to: