Pages:
Author

Topic: Wavesgo.com: New Waves block explorer and future information hub - page 8. (Read 15098 times)

Activity: 750
Merit: 500
www.coinschedule.com
We are happy to announce WavesGO 2.0.

In this release, we have focused on building a server-side component that we call WavesGO BI (Business Intelligence). This is a node.js and MongoDB system that servers up API endpoints to the WavesGO website and allows us to provide information and views that would not be possible otherwise.

The BI system took a lot of effort to complete and it will enable us to move faster from now on. It will allow us to create new features faster and easier going forward.

Another big part of this release is the Waves Assets page which allows users to list assets, search assets, check prices and other information about each asset.

Here's the full list of features in WavesGO 2.0:

- Server-side BI system which makes it faster and easier to develop new features
- Assets page. Lists assets and provides details of each asset such as price, 7 day graph (from Tidex or Cryptopia depending on the asset), number of trades, etc.
- Removed the limitation to only see the last 1,000 blocks, now users can see all blocks and all transactions
- Included transaction attachment information in the transaciton page
- Addded link to the feedback page (please use that to request features or report bugs)
- Bug Fix: Only outgoing transactions being shown in the accounts page
- Bug Fix: Base target was always 0

Let us know if you have any questions or comments. We still have a big backlog to develop, including improvements to existing features, new features and bug fixes.

As ever your support is greatly appreciated in helping us prioritise the backlog by using feedback.wavesgo.com.

Go Waves!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
interesting sir
thanks
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Nice work!  Thanks.
www.coinschedule.com
your site open service block explorer nxt
waves or bitcoin, i can try check bitcoin block,  my bitcoin addres your service can't response
or your sevice nxt block explorer

Sorry, not sure I understand. Wavesgo is a Waves explorer. Not Bitcoin, not NXT. Waves.
Activity: 644
your site open service block explorer nxt
waves or bitcoin, i can try check bitcoin block,  my bitcoin addres your service can't response
or your sevice nxt block explorer
www.coinschedule.com
A very good and fast block explorer i like it.

Cool finally a waves explorer in which we won't have to use "1W"

LOVE IT!!

Nice, Waves is a good project. Now it has a (new) Block explorer.

I will add it to my favorites in chrome.

Glad you liked it, stay tuned!

Also note that I added information about the roadmap and backlog at the top.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Nice, Waves is a good project. Now it has a (new) Block explorer.

I will add it to my favorites in chrome.

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
Cool finally a waves explorer in which we won't have to use "1W"

LOVE IT!!
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
A very good and fast block explorer i like it.
www.coinschedule.com
Hi guys, as promised here's the roadmap and most immediate items in the backlog.

Roadmap for the next 6 months:

Feb/2017: New version with server-side component and asset support
Apr/2017: Support for LPOS delegation pool (Users delegate their Waves to Wavesgo and receive their share in the profit from fees)

Backlog for the Feb release:

• First version with server-side code to connect directly to waves DB and make more API endpoints available for the block explorer
  • Bug fixes and general improvements
  • Asset overview (list of assets)
  • Details about each asset: name, ID, parameters
  • Asset search (integrated with the main search)
  • WCT listed in all accounts prominently
  • More boxes in stats with interesting insights into the network
  • Public API with more endpoints than the ones available in the nodes
  • Details about each asset: order book, history and price graph (dependency on DEX)
  • Waves delegation: allow anyone to delegate waves to the wavesgo forger and receive a share of the profits (depends on LPOS release)

Of course this is a backlog so we will see how far we can go by Feb. Also there are some items with dependencies.
www.coinschedule.com
*** NEW WAVESGO THREAD: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dead-thread-please-delete-2190607

Wavesgo is the official block explorer for Waves.

Link: http://www.wavesgo.com

It's a simple, clean and fast block explorer. It uses AngularJS on the client-side and node.js + MongoDB on the server side.

---

WGO
WavesGO Tokens

WGO is the official WavesGO token. It's traded in the Waves Decentralized Exchange (DEX) and will soon be in a few exchanges.

More information here (official WGO information page): www.wavesgo.com/wgo.html

--

The team can be found on the Waves slack in the #wavesgo channel.

Or if you prefer to just leave feedback here, that's welcome too!
Pages:
Jump to: