Pages:
Author

Topic: ~~~WAVES~~~Signature Campaign~~~ - page 60. (Read 67198 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
June 06, 2017, 09:44:30 AM
I will join the signature campaign thank you  Smiley
Activity: 565
Merit: 316
June 06, 2017, 09:05:43 AM
Me too!

I would like to enroll in this campaign!

Good luck everyone!  Smiley
Activity: 543
Merit: 502
June 06, 2017, 08:55:36 AM
Sounds like you guys have got this all under control... well done lads  Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
June 06, 2017, 06:35:24 AM
I would like to join this signature campaign.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 06, 2017, 06:25:51 AM
i know: spammers are whoever scummers say they are ..... but what is farmed account .. i must google it and see
we can have accounts on this forum so many as we want or we can sustain, one account to work up to junior is hard
but, geeks can handle 4 to 5 accounts per day ..... and good worker can run 5 to 6 campaigns on one account, daily
that will be 20 campaigns a day .... average earning 0.0001 btc pp (per post) = 0.002 to 0.003 btc a day ... full work
hah.... i describe farming on accounts .... we can buy accounts (0.020 btc for sr. member) .. we can borrow accounts
maybe there is restriction on this forum of how many account we can use to work .. nhhh .. thanks ... stick to my sites
Activity: 69
Merit: 12
June 06, 2017, 06:19:52 AM
thank for fix the problem
Activity: 47
June 06, 2017, 06:12:24 AM
Is anyone even managing this signature campaign? It is infested with spammers and farmed accounts. A prime example of a useless thread started by such an account:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/what-is-causing-the-bitcoin-bubble-1952038

This should not be tolerated by the community at any level.

Is anyone even managing this signature campaign? It is infested with spammers and farmed accounts. A prime example of a useless thread started by such an account:

Clearly no one is managing this campaign. If there was, not so many people would have been able to enroll. This is basically bitmixer all over again before you came in. Maybe they will get a new manager soon but I doubt they will because all they want is for a lot of people to advertise their service.

What is clearly...
Surely anyone is managing this campaign.
And it's me. And even there are several persons here.

We use the bot for the campaign. What we can do, it's ban users by IP if they use multi accounts.
It's processed automatically.
All accounts are banned.

Also stolen accounts are banned.

Also if account gets negative trust, it's also banned.

Spammers etc are banned.

But this topic is... yeah, may be for some people looks like blabla. But... some people may be need it. In any way there are lots of different accounts, from different signature campaigns.
If the topic is useless, it should be closed by moderator of the forum section. Isn't it?

And also small announcement!

All posts now are counting in proper way. Some people complaned they lost some posts.
They are not lost any more.

And another new thing. Posts in this thread ll not be in count. We hope, it's ok.
Just we try to find optimal system.

Activity: 854
Merit: 503
|| Web developer ||
June 06, 2017, 06:08:29 AM

Clearly no one is managing this campaign. If there was, not so many people would have been able to enroll. This is basically bitmixer all over again before you came in. Maybe they will get a new manager soon but I doubt they will because all they want is for a lot of people to advertise their service.
Hello, All spammers will be deleted before payment date, they're just wasting time
Activity: 532
Merit: 501
June 06, 2017, 05:54:10 AM

Activity: 56
Merit: 10
June 06, 2017, 05:43:31 AM
hi. please let me join this campaign. thankyou Smiley
Activity: 42
June 06, 2017, 05:28:53 AM

"Now it is evident that Bitcoin price is at an all-time high. Prices have risen steeply, far too fast for my liking. I don't think such a growth is sustainable. The bubble is going to break very soon.
But what is causing such a price hype? I speculate this phenomenon is caused by the increase in the number of Bitcoin users. Hence, demand increases and supply dwindles. Thus price increases. Are there any other factors that could add to this price hype? "
That is thread not an account. Cool down louda, you are maybe too long here and losing orientation and freshness. Hysteria is also a part of it! Maybe visit my blog and sportsbet with me and us for relaxation. If you want something more energetic, well, go to user witsie and patent that game and we will find investor for it. Oprah or Bale, maybe Messi or Ronaldo!
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
June 06, 2017, 05:17:39 AM

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
June 06, 2017, 05:15:20 AM
i have recently checked my UID and apparently the bots are working properly because i got my post back and thanks for fix it
Activity: 602
Merit: 277
June 06, 2017, 05:01:23 AM
I would like to enroll this signature campaign, thank you!
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
June 06, 2017, 04:47:24 AM
Hey, i would like to join this campaign. I hope you will approve my application Smiley Thx!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 06, 2017, 04:34:13 AM
I would like to join the campaign
copper member
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1325
I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"
June 06, 2017, 04:32:11 AM
I'd like to join this campaign
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
June 06, 2017, 04:09:45 AM
Hi! I would to join this campaign, I hope you will consider my application Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1014
June 06, 2017, 03:23:51 AM
i wanted to enroll in this signature campaign  Smiley
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
June 06, 2017, 03:21:21 AM
I would like to join this calpaign and i wil be happy to work with you Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: