Pages:
Author

Topic: ~~~WAVES~~~Signature Campaign~~~ - page 9. (Read 67161 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 168
hello there
August 05, 2017, 08:36:19 AM
Hello.
At first I was speaking very well of the campaign bot for forum friends, but yesterday most of my posts were apparently deleted by bug(9\23)
"Rules
- You must have no negative feedback points. (ok)
- Only constructive posts are paid!(I try to help when I can or at least interact with the community)
- Must post in multiple sections of the forum during a whole week. (ok)
- We don't pay for posts less than 100 symbols length."(ok)

I did not break any rules, if they do not fix it, you can remove me from the campaign please.
Besides all the posts you remove are also removed from the forum acc. ¬¬'
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
August 05, 2017, 08:18:14 AM

Who still hasn't been paid ? what shall we do about it? im getting tempted to open up a scam accusation thread tbh, i have no reply from these guys.
Until now I haven't receive my payment also, I already pm about it but have not receive a reply as well. I hope that manager should handle this and give us feedback as soon as possible.
Why is that the manager is not replying here, he should reply so we could know what steps is he doing for those who haven't received the payment. We work hard for this we should receive the payment as to what is stipulated.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
August 05, 2017, 07:46:27 AM

Who still hasn't been paid ? what shall we do about it? im getting tempted to open up a scam accusation thread tbh, i have no reply from these guys.
Until now I haven't receive my payment also, I already pm about it but have not receive a reply as well. I hope that manager should handle this and give us feedback as soon as possible.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 349
August 05, 2017, 06:55:39 AM

You need to do 20 posts in order to receive the payment, count your posts and subtract that to your excluded posts. Maybe you did not reach the requirements because of excluded posts.

I also never reach 20, that means I will never get paid for​ what I type?

Yes! need to do 20 posts min  Grin no minimum no paid
Activity: 459
Merit: 102
August 05, 2017, 06:27:14 AM

You need to do 20 posts in order to receive the payment, count your posts and subtract that to your excluded posts. Maybe you did not reach the requirements because of excluded posts.

I also never reach 20, that means I will never get paid for​ what I type?
Activity: 1292
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''
August 05, 2017, 06:23:38 AM

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1008
August 05, 2017, 06:10:52 AM
I would to inform all users that I have received my nineth paymente from this campaign, I was paid every week duly with no problems. I take this opportunity to thanks again who manages this campaign!
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
August 05, 2017, 05:29:41 AM
Any slots for members? I will really like to join if given the opportunity. I'm sure I'll be worth every satoshi Smiley
Activity: 1372
August 05, 2017, 04:06:37 AM

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
August 04, 2017, 11:32:42 PM
I have just joined the waves signature campaign. I'm became the junior member and this is my first signature campaignand I'm pretty excited about that I should expect that payment should be received at time.
Thanks alot!
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
August 04, 2017, 10:10:02 PM
I would like to join in campaign I'm Junior Member thank you....more power to us...
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
August 04, 2017, 08:54:24 PM
Any open slots for Members ?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 04, 2017, 06:43:01 PM
I want to join in your campaign .. is there any slot for me in your campaign ?? It looks like this is a good campaign .. many participants who join .. I beg the OP can add me in your campaign
Activity: 1372
August 04, 2017, 02:43:31 PM
Why nobody received their payments? I don't get any payment and I see is restarted, please help.

I think you need at least 20 posts to get a payment.

My new posts had been reset, what is that supposed to mean? I don't get paid for what i have before that?

My posts were reset also, still waiting for payout right now.
Activity: 490
August 04, 2017, 12:27:00 PM
Thank you Waves and our campaign manager. I received my payment. Sorry for late.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
August 04, 2017, 11:59:41 AM
I am still a Jr. Member and i am willing to earn my own money. I hope i you'll accept me. Please inform me once i get accepted, thank you.
Activity: 459
Merit: 102
August 04, 2017, 11:42:30 AM
Why nobody received their payments? I don't get any payment and I see is restarted, please help.

My new posts had been reset, what is that supposed to mean? I don't get paid for what i have before that?
Activity: 293
August 04, 2017, 11:21:27 AM

Activity: 364
August 04, 2017, 10:37:36 AM
Hello;

I recieved my payout today, thank you.
I think as marketing strategy it would be more appropriate to distribute your waves rather than BTC.

Kind regards

you are right. besides having waves is for long term. but also, some members wants btc so they can use it in their weekly needs. i know some people prefer to have btc as weekly payments so they can have an instant money.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
August 04, 2017, 08:56:38 AM
i already receive my first payment today and i would like to thank the managers and moderators of this campaign. WAVES is the future and i would continue to support WAVES platform.we are hoping that this campaign would allow to extend more weeks to spread more campaigns and be recognized to all and be on  top of the list among the best cryptocurrency. more power to WAVES team !
Pages:
Jump to: