Pages:
Author

Topic: ~~~WAVES~~~Signature Campaign~~~ - page 8. (Read 67161 times)

Activity: 606
Merit: 500
August 06, 2017, 01:45:31 PM
I'd like to be added too
Activity: 196
Merit: 117
August 06, 2017, 12:57:52 PM
Hi, please let me in. I believe waves and team. Thanks.
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
August 06, 2017, 10:45:43 AM
read the rules carefully for those people who are not receive the payment, that's something wrong on your post ! many people get the payment here.
I agree! people should read rules carefully and follow them to get paid accordingly
quoted from first post
---snip---
I have received the payment but just a half payment,  I completed the 50 post but just received half. I am waiting for the half payment.
@Manager please reply.
Not trying to side with waves campaign manager or janeparamas
but look at rule (3) ... multiple sections of the forum,
look at what you posted... the last 100 posts was in one single section and furthermore that section is local
so I guess then you are not complying with the rules
and probably campaign manager cannot figure out whether your posts are constructive or not
I think you are quite lucky you still get paid

oh and any post in this thread will be excluded.

Agreed, "Must post in multiple sections" maybe is  the answer for you guys.

You have no relevance here, please go away and spam elsewhere - look at your posting history hahaha

nah, i'm just trying to help. Some people get a the payment and only bunch of you not get the payment, so read the rules again. Btw, check also your posts, it must be hard to get accepted on other campaign right LOL.
Activity: 1372
August 06, 2017, 10:21:59 AM
read the rules carefully for those people who are not receive the payment, that's something wrong on your post ! many people get the payment here.
I agree! people should read rules carefully and follow them to get paid accordingly
quoted from first post
---snip---
I have received the payment but just a half payment,  I completed the 50 post but just received half. I am waiting for the half payment.
@Manager please reply.
look at what you posted... the last 100 posts was in one single section and furthermore that section is local
and probably campaign manager cannot figure out whether your posts are constructive or not

You have no relevance here, please go away and spam elsewhere - look at your posting history hahaha
August 06, 2017, 08:14:40 AM
quoted from first post
---snip---
@Manager please reply.

August 06, 2017, 04:56:24 AM

Thirdspace, the campaign managers are hard to reach, that is not acceptable, especially in and around pay days. 

Making out their being scrupulous when checking posts is pretty funny to me considering they aren't even here.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
August 06, 2017, 04:23:52 AM
quoted from first post
---snip---
@Manager please reply.

August 06, 2017, 04:19:31 AM
I'm gladly signing up for the Waves sig campaign. Sending out my greetings to all Wavesters, as well as personal cheers to Sasha, Twiggy, mx, Ahmed, Tobi Smiley you know who you are

Joining in, I'm looking forward to be in a campaign that has been running for some time.

Joining this campaign. I'm an investor of Waves in its ICO days and personally see this project a worthy investment in long term. Thanks team!

Like you I joined this campaign just last week and this is my first ever and only signature ad-campaign so far. I'm positive they'll pay all members who joined the campaign.

I recommend you guys check out the scam accusation against Waves signature campaign before joining in.
The managers are unresponsive, as well as some payments missing without a public notice about it. So if you want to actually be sure you get paid, i suggest joining into some other signature campaign.
I would not personally trust a "Campaign manager" who cannot actually answer to the people who actually needs to answer e.g. His customers.
Answering to those, who you actually owe it is one part of being a campaign manager and Bitcoin_BOy$ has shown that he is not able to do that, so i suggest Waves team hires someone else that is professional and friendly to manage this campaign, if you'd like to keep your reputation for your brand.

You know what ? I'm receive the payment everyweek without problem.

I dont know what you point is?

We aren't saying nobody got paid. We are saying some people who have legitimately completed the work have not been paid.
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
August 06, 2017, 03:09:33 AM
I would like to join and promote WAVES. I am a believer of this coin. PLease let me in. Thank you team!
Activity: 490
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
August 06, 2017, 02:56:11 AM
I'm gladly signing up for the Waves sig campaign. Sending out my greetings to all Wavesters, as well as personal cheers to Sasha, Twiggy, mx, Ahmed, Tobi Smiley you know who you are

Joining in, I'm looking forward to be in a campaign that has been running for some time.

Joining this campaign. I'm an investor of Waves in its ICO days and personally see this project a worthy investment in long term. Thanks team!

Like you I joined this campaign just last week and this is my first ever and only signature ad-campaign so far. I'm positive they'll pay all members who joined the campaign.

I recommend you guys check out the scam accusation against Waves signature campaign before joining in.
The managers are unresponsive, as well as some payments missing without a public notice about it. So if you want to actually be sure you get paid, i suggest joining into some other signature campaign.
I would not personally trust a "Campaign manager" who cannot actually answer to the people who actually needs to answer e.g. His customers.
Answering to those, who you actually owe it is one part of being a campaign manager and Bitcoin_BOy$ has shown that he is not able to do that, so i suggest Waves team hires someone else that is professional and friendly to manage this campaign, if you'd like to keep your reputation for your brand.

You know what ? I'm receive the payment everyweek without problem.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
August 06, 2017, 02:54:43 AM

Activity: 966
Merit: 275
August 06, 2017, 02:45:43 AM

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
August 06, 2017, 02:43:23 AM
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
August 06, 2017, 12:57:38 AM
Joining this campaign. I'm an investor of Waves in its ICO days and I personally see this project as a worthy investment in long term. Thanks team!
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
August 06, 2017, 12:29:20 AM
Good day!

Just would like to inform you that I am rank up from Sr. Member to Hero Member.

Kindly update in bot.

Thank you so much.
Activity: 798
August 06, 2017, 12:07:07 AM
I'm gladly signing up for the Waves sig campaign. Sending out my greetings to all Wavesters, as well as personal cheers to Sasha, Twiggy, mx, Ahmed, Tobi... Smiley you know who you are
August 05, 2017, 11:06:22 PM
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
August 05, 2017, 09:40:10 PM

Who still hasn't been paid ? what shall we do about it? im getting tempted to open up a scam accusation thread tbh, i have no reply from these guys.
Until now I haven't receive my payment also, I already pm about it but have not receive a reply as well. I hope that manager should handle this and give us feedback as soon as possible.
Why is that the manager is not replying here, he should reply so we could know what steps is he doing for those who haven't received the payment. We work hard for this we should receive the payment as to what is stipulated.

This is not acceptable to delay payments with no reply.  If there are geniune delays then fair enough but at least be decent and tell us.

Im opening a scam thread until this is solved, please everyone who has no been paid post in it.  When we get paid i will close/delete the scam thread.

Thread is open here, please post up if you not been paid:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2067982.new#new

@Manager please reply.
Activity: 459
Merit: 102
August 05, 2017, 05:24:57 PM
I'm still waiting for payment.
( edit, at last tell me if I get paid or not because I want to search other campaign )
August 05, 2017, 01:46:42 PM

Who still hasn't been paid ? what shall we do about it? im getting tempted to open up a scam accusation thread tbh, i have no reply from these guys.
Until now I haven't receive my payment also, I already pm about it but have not receive a reply as well. I hope that manager should handle this and give us feedback as soon as possible.
Why is that the manager is not replying here, he should reply so we could know what steps is he doing for those who haven't received the payment. We work hard for this we should receive the payment as to what is stipulated.

This is not acceptable to delay payments with no reply.  If there are geniune delays then fair enough but at least be decent and tell us.

Im opening a scam thread until this is solved, please everyone who has no been paid post in it.  When we get paid i will close/delete the scam thread.

Thread is open here, please post up if you not been paid:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2067982.new#new
Pages:
Jump to: