Pages:
Author

Topic: Way to get bitcoin..!! - page 43. (Read 102447 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 02, 2016, 01:12:48 PM
I earn bitcoin on faucet app i can make 0.001 every hour  yes every hour just be patience then i use it to trading on altcoin and make a profit so .

I've never seen an faucet app can generate that much in just one hour. Can you share how and what the name of the app. It looks like legit by the way.

0.001 btc every hour is good, can you explain how this works? It's more than US$ 0.40 every hour. Maybe need referrals?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
April 02, 2016, 12:55:42 PM
I earn bitcoin on faucet app i can make 0.001 every hour  yes every hour just be patience then i use it to trading on altcoin and make a profit so .

This app is from your project ?Or its a mobile app that allows you to get such income?Will you share about it ,sounds a big reward from a faucet,what does that faucet has pop ads?

I never know that faucet can give you 0.001 that mean every claim you get 100.000 satoshi ? It is so big amount for faucet dude. Usually faucet only give 500 - 5000 satoshi every claim.
Even 5000 satoshi can say as decent faucet that gives satoshi every few hours.

Yes faucet is time consuming and I don't think faucets can pay you higher amount, but I think its really good way to earn for a newbie who wants to collect few coins at initial stage.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 02, 2016, 12:48:10 PM

I've never seen an faucet app can generate that much in just one hour. Can you share how and what the name of the app. It looks like legit by the way.
Activity: 672
April 02, 2016, 12:45:33 PM

This app is from your project ?Or its a mobile app that allows you to get such income?Will you share about it ,sounds a big reward from a faucet,what does that faucet has pop ads?

I never know that faucet can give you 0.001 that mean every claim you get 100.000 satoshi ? It is so big amount for faucet dude. Usually faucet only give 500 - 5000 satoshi every claim.
Even 5000 satoshi can say as decent faucet that gives satoshi every few hours.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
April 02, 2016, 12:09:19 PM

Could tell me how i can trade bitcoin for altcoin?
Activity: 560
April 02, 2016, 10:37:11 AM

Activity: 854
April 02, 2016, 06:06:41 AM
April 02, 2016, 04:56:53 AM
I suggest that you try trading. It's good, safe, profit guaranteed as long as you call the right shots.
Also, you can try to do gambling, though it's a lot more risky than trading.
Trading is not easy i you have no knowledge how trading works you cant make a profit.. better to join in signaturecampaign to make bitcoins or if you are a good skills like programming you can offer it in services section.. you can make more bitcoins if you have professional skills..
I agree, but there are a lot of opportunities in trading. It might be a problem at first, but doing some research about trading may give them a good start. Signature campaigns are also good, it just might take a while for newbies for that since most of the signature campaigns require at least a Jr. Member.

How does the trading thing work?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
April 02, 2016, 03:42:55 AM
I suggest that you try trading. It's good, safe, profit guaranteed as long as you call the right shots.
Trading is not easy i you have no knowledge how trading works you cant make a profit.. better to join in signaturecampaign to make bitcoins or if you are a good skills like programming you can offer it in services section.. you can make more bitcoins if you have professional skills..
I agree, but there are a lot of opportunities in trading. It might be a problem at first, but doing some research about trading may give them a good start. Signature campaigns are also good, it just might take a while for newbies for that since most of the signature campaigns require at least a Jr. Member.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 02, 2016, 12:53:05 AM

If you are new to bitcoin then I think you should start with signature campaign as it is the best and safest way to earn bitcoins where you can earn descent amount from it.

Yeah. If you need a good and reliable earning you can start with signature campaign. Faucets will give a earning but its very low for the effort we give.
Activity: 560
April 01, 2016, 01:19:06 PM

If you are new to bitcoin then I think you should start with signature campaign as it is the best and safest way to earn bitcoins where you can earn descent amount from it.

Well sure signature are a great source of income ,but will need atleast a senior account,i would do some captcha service and signature and maybe faucets just to collect some pennies and try to get a sr.member to boost 70% my income at signature.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
April 01, 2016, 12:51:13 PM

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
April 01, 2016, 12:47:43 PM
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
April 01, 2016, 11:15:28 AM
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 01, 2016, 10:48:17 AM
If youre Newbie, I will tell you to join faucet cos thats how i started either and i heard some people saying faucet dont pay much and i will tell you if all a lie cos some faucet pay 150-700 per 10mins

Joining faucet is just for the getting a small amount of bitcoin for free. It will not earn you any meaningful amount of bitcoin.

Earning from faucets is too low and very time consuming it would be good if you join signature campaign at primary stage which can give you descent amount of bitcoins.

I think the best way to earn from faucet is by spreading our referral links and get many referrals as possible, so we dont need to spend many hours to solve captchas..
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
April 01, 2016, 10:41:10 AM
If youre Newbie, I will tell you to join faucet cos thats how i started either and i heard some people saying faucet dont pay much and i will tell you if all a lie cos some faucet pay 150-700 per 10mins

Joining faucet is just for the getting a small amount of bitcoin for free. It will not earn you any meaningful amount of bitcoin.

Earning from faucets is too low and very time consuming it would be good if you join signature campaign at primary stage which can give you descent amount of bitcoins.

Lot of methods are there to make bitcoin earning. Even faucets is good if you are a beginner, when days pass try with some other methods to increase your earning. As faucets will consume long time to give very minimal earning.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
April 01, 2016, 08:53:34 AM

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
April 01, 2016, 08:45:07 AM

March 31, 2016, 07:39:51 AM

It is not a lie but it is a fact, faucet only gives you very small amount and it is not worth with the time you need to spend on solving captchas. Do yoi think it is worth enough? Spend many hours just for some satoshis?

even he considers 150-700 per 10 min was enough? the fact that all the faucet did not dare to give a great gift, because it will allow them to quickly go bankrupt.

I guess you're right and i'm just trying to help the guy out. So, what's do you think will help him as a newbie
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
March 31, 2016, 06:00:44 AM

It is not a lie but it is a fact, faucet only gives you very small amount and it is not worth with the time you need to spend on solving captchas. Do yoi think it is worth enough? Spend many hours just for some satoshis?

even he considers 150-700 per 10 min was enough? the fact that all the faucet did not dare to give a great gift, because it will allow them to quickly go bankrupt.
Pages:
Jump to: