Pages:
Author

Topic: Way to get bitcoin..!! - page 47. (Read 102447 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
March 12, 2016, 03:25:48 AM
im giveaway hunter too Tongue
use google.com, cryptocointalk, bitcoingarden etc.
but giveaway not come everyweek, sometimes come each 3-4month
giveaway is indeed very helpful to get well bitcoin and altcoin quickly. but usually if you're looking for a giveaway at a forum like cryptocointalk or bitcoingarden. You will not find a big giveaway, giveaway mostly there is little wind. Most newly launching altcoin
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
March 11, 2016, 10:40:32 PM
Is there anybody here which know about the online auction of getting btc?
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481
March 11, 2016, 04:57:28 AM
The most reliable and steady way to get income is to work for it.
Offer any service/skill you have and accept bitcoin as payment.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
March 10, 2016, 01:51:47 PM
The easiest way is by playing faucet. You can get some mbtc there. very easy san was enjoyable. all free.

are you sure you will spend your 1hours just for 1.000 satosi  Cheesy,
i think sign campaign is more better, more popular too

Smiley

no need to compare the faucet with the signature campaign. it is obviously very far.

even hunting giveaway better than faucet lol

altcoins giveaway sometimes get a pretty good amount. I ever get more than 0.1btc of altcoins giveaway, you just have to wait to hold it and do not immediately sell it when you get giveaway.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
March 10, 2016, 01:46:50 PM
If you got some kind of skill why not to build a project ,can be a new game ,as i know games are atracting more and more players into them,soo its a good market demand.

I doubt its the game that attract people. Its more like the payment rates attract most people.

I've seen a lot of good bitcoin related games with low payment rates and eventually being forgotten.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
March 10, 2016, 01:22:56 PM
If you got some kind of skill why not to build a project ,can be a new game ,as i know games are atracting more and more players into them,soo its a good market demand.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 10, 2016, 09:16:07 AM
There are lot many ways to get the bitcoin, but the best to earn in short term is gambling and trading.
Even trading and gambling ends in failure, so you need to do accordingly.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
March 10, 2016, 04:36:37 AM
There's many ways to get bitcoin. For me its selling something to gain bitcoin or trading.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
March 10, 2016, 03:23:32 AM
I think to seriosly earn Btc you need to do a lot of home work I.e have skills and sell your product
Activity: 252
March 08, 2016, 03:50:24 PM
Well if had a good time you can try captcha there are services paying in bitcoin and if you fast enought can make hour around 0.80 dollars up to 1 dollar hour soo 5 hours a day will give you around 100 -150 dollars ammount in bitcoin,but know before that its a hard way to try them ,better then faucets but will require a lot work.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
March 08, 2016, 02:26:34 PM
There are a number of bitcoin buying options located all around us. If u wish to earn them then u will need some time and energy. Will u play dice game, read books, claiming faucets, watching commercials or something else it's completely your choice. Try everything like I did and find a way that suits u, combine them to make even more.
I wish u good luck with acquiring bitcoins.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
March 08, 2016, 02:15:01 PM
There are various methods to earn Bitcoin. You need to fix to a particular activity and keep on doing your best. One such activity which needs more attention is the trading with investment.
The way which I like and always use to get bitcoin is to offering my service skills in this forum and the other freelancing marketplace websites, I think this is the fastest and most trusted ways to get bitcoin. but it need some skills. I have a facebook friend who earning 500$ per month with doing freelancing on various sites.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
March 08, 2016, 01:17:52 PM
Probably the best way is some freelancer website if you have skills.
If not probably some faucet websites.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
March 07, 2016, 12:20:30 PM
The only way that i can suggest to you is to join in signature campaign that can gives you pay per post.. meaning you should wear their signature and then start posting.. and be multi tasker if you really want to earn more just offer a skills in services section also try other simple task in services section so that you can earn fast.. Trading also you can earn more bitcoin if you know how trading works...
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 07, 2016, 11:55:19 AM

giveaways are everywhere and anytime if you can maximize your searching activity. 3-4 months is exaggerated. just on a local facebook group alone there is guy who give away free bits every other day. you can also stay on gambling sites chat like PD and luckyb.it that have rainbot that will give you some bits out of nowhere Cheesy
There are different ways to get some Bitcoin. And the best way is just have a signature campaign that is the best one.
You can het also some free Bitcoins from websites. But that takes a really long time and that is not so good.
Activity: 448
March 07, 2016, 08:41:52 AM
All of the listed methods OP listed are very time consuming and not worth the work. Signature campaigns, though it attracts spammers, are a good way to make decent money, Everything else is worth dust.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
March 07, 2016, 06:23:54 AM

giveaways are everywhere and anytime if you can maximize your searching activity. 3-4 months is exaggerated. just on a local facebook group alone there is guy who give away free bits every other day. you can also stay on gambling sites chat like PD and luckyb.it that have rainbot that will give you some bits out of nowhere Cheesy

i hate gambling and im not interesting with gambling giveaway, that's why i can say the giveaway come only each 3-4 month. Im waiting the biggest giveaway like stellar Roll Eyes
Oh giveawayhunters everywhere.
This one of my way to earn bitcoin without a hassle.
And of course its free.

A while ago i read an article that blood donator pays them in bitcoins i dont remember wheres that hospital, So its one of the easiest to earn money. Grin
Activity: 784
March 06, 2016, 10:50:49 PM

i hate gambling and im not interesting with gambling giveaway, that's why i can say the giveaway come only each 3-4 month. Im waiting the biggest giveaway like stellar Roll Eyes
Activity: 448
March 06, 2016, 02:47:48 PM

Activity: 560
March 06, 2016, 02:27:10 PM
Well its amazing for me we keep being able to collect bitcoins from free,being with faucets,games,task ,signatures,we can and will keep making money with bitcoin,before at fiat this were something that just some were able to do.Now all people with a knowhow and speaking english or not can make and get around 50dollars month ,before we worked all month to get 5 dollars atleast for me i were a ptc clicker and well my balance alone were a nightmare the wasted time to earn soo low.
Pages:
Jump to: