Pages:
Author

Topic: Ways of earning merit. - page 4. (Read 1284 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 267
Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm
January 11, 2020, 09:57:37 AM
In order to gain talent you must first know about forums post good quality that will help others and if you find it attractive to all then you can achieve merit Don't post any spamming or copy You will be rewarded if you change your viewpoint and create new and good quality topics about the forum that will be very useful to everyone.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4085
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
January 11, 2020, 09:49:13 AM
OP can use Search to find what she need as well as read through those threads:
Inspirational stories from self-made promoted users
If she does not want to read stories of the others, let's look at the Merit stats center of the forum. She can find lots of valuable points from most merited topics/ replies.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
January 11, 2020, 09:16:20 AM
Tell me, what are the most effective ways to earn merit in 2020?

First of all, you need to understand that this forum is much more than one board where you spend your time and write 99% of your posts (Alternate cryptocurrencies). I personally have no interest in that board, but it is widely known that the distribution of merits in that board/s is very low because of the huge amount of spam and fact that most merit sources never visit that board.

There are dozens of useful threads that can help you with the questions you have, but generally, you have to change your approach to the forum, and if you do that be sure someone will reward you with merit/s. I check your posting history, and unfortunately, there is nothing that is worthy of merit.
Activity: 60
Merit: 5
January 11, 2020, 09:10:07 AM
Hello, welcome mam.
I view your profile. You are an old member of this forum. But you are inactive for more than a year. My suggestion for you....

1. You have to active in this forum. Read topic on various section of this forum which is rewarded with merit. Then you can understand yourself how to get a merit.

2. Create something which is beneficial to the forum, to the other members of this forum.

3. You can start a good quality topic in any section of this forum about anything which is interesting to other. And you are honor with merit.

4. Try to help people who ask for help.

5. Don't make a spam post.

6. Don't ask for merit. Just try to do something good for forum. Merit is the reward of your work. So don't worry. When you are eligible someone must give you your reward.

Best of luck.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 622
January 11, 2020, 08:28:39 AM
In my view, there are some ways.

A. Create Quality posts

• Thread

Thread/topic
- Create a useful/helpful thread or topic.
- Its content should be informative, easy to understand, and clearly enough
- The sentences have a correct grammatical function and written in proper punctuation.
- The paragraphs are made in the right order, from opening to closing.
- The topic is delivered in a simple or straightforward manner. Don't make it complicated.
- Unique. It mustn't a copy-paste/plagiarism work.

- It should be on topic.
- The sentences have a correct grammatical function and written in proper punctuation.
- The idea/opinion must be reasonable, unique, and factual.
- The idea/opinion has value or something informative.
- It must be better presenting data or enclosing information sources.

B. Help others. When people asking about information related to forum, exchanges, wallet, or etc

C. Report spammers, merit abusers, or bounty cheaters

*Read the more explanation in my thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53516845
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
January 11, 2020, 08:27:25 AM
Since the introduction of the merit system, a lot of time has passed. Tell me, what are the most effective ways to earn merit in 2020?

Reading.

Help yourself

Stop posting shit threads like this

Seriously dude you have been here long enough to help yourself
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
January 11, 2020, 08:26:05 AM
On this occasion, more than one number of topics has already been created. Although I myself do not have a single merit, the methods for gaining it are obvious to me. Here is some of them.
1. Share useful content
Find interesting things that touch the blockchain world and share it with the community. Who knows, maybe something from what you find will seem interesting to someone. Do not forget to check through the search for anything similar already on the forum. And in the case of copy-paste, do not forget to leave links, otherwise you may be banned for plagiarism.

2. Translate articles.
Translate interesting articles into your native or other languages. Do not forget to leave links to sources.

3. Create your new content.
If you know and know something well, maybe you are an expert in something, then why don't you share your knowledge. If not, then nothing prevents you from exploring the topics you are interested in and becoming an expert in them. The community is always happy to host new interesting content.

4. Help people understand the technical aspects of the blockchain.
The same as point 2, only here you direct your forces to help people who need it.

5. Help the moderators clear the forum of spam.
Become one of the reporters, thereby helping to at least slightly clear the forum from an endless series of spam.

6. Become a detective.
Investigate cases of merit transfer, cheating in bounty companies, look for multi-accounts and connections between wallets.

Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
January 11, 2020, 08:17:08 AM
Since the introduction of the merit system, a lot of time has passed. Tell me, what are the most effective ways to earn merit in 2020?

Make good quality useful posts.
This also includes not asking about things answered over and over again. get merit site:bitcointalk.org
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
January 11, 2020, 08:12:36 AM
Pages:
Jump to: