Pages:
Author

Topic: Ways to make the crypto acceptance universal. - page 3. (Read 438 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 15
November 12, 2018, 06:55:54 AM
are yous seriously "serious" about the things you said in the post? how can you just happen to force others to go crypto or make those platforms to accept crypto all of a sudden?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
November 12, 2018, 06:38:55 AM
you can't make these things happen. they happen on their own. specially when it comes to something new you can't force people to change their ways. if the alternative way introduces is good enough then they will come on their own.

in this case you can't force people to use altcoins because they don't want to. they will either stick to fiat or use bitcoin if they wanted a decentralized currency.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
November 12, 2018, 05:19:52 AM
Where did you get your information from? crypto bitcoin is been acceptable in those places you mention as a payment option but not as Fiat currency are used. the only way to increase the wide adoption of bitcoin as payment option is for Crypto enthusiasts who're merchants to start accepting bitcoin as payment option in the little businesses we do and other should patronized them. remember the saying "Christy starts at home". This will be the best marketing we can do.
Activity: 126
Merit: 29
Get Maximalist or Get Wrecked
November 12, 2018, 03:01:45 AM
You sound sad that your shitcoin isn't mooning and want to hype people on crypto.... bitcoin sells itself.

People come to bitcoin and a few altcoins as they need them. Trying to market crypto just makes it look and sound like a scam.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 02:57:02 AM
I feel sad that crypto is not accepted as a payment in many countries like India ,China ,Thailand and many other.I think the best way to get out of this is we crypto enthusiasts becoming marketers and reaching out to the appropriate persons such as marketing heads of all the places where we are expecting the crypto payment to be accepted through all the social media platforms like Linked In,Facebook,Instagram, because Social Media has the power of making and breaking something.
Pages:
Jump to: