Pages:
Author

Topic: $WBB - Wild Beast Bitcoin alt coin ~ huge news *1st in crypto* - page 10. (Read 28983 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 251
Gentlemen TrueAnon, thoth-Atlantian and NetTime thank you for the replies. I will try to join the Slack to become more educated on the project. I noticed that everyone that replied to my post is a Full member or higher. That means something, likely only the experienced hands will see the value of the project where others may only see the lack of liquidity and abrupt departure of WBB from Bittrex after the attack on the WBB blockchain. For now I will hold onto my shares at the 1ex exchange and see how this plays out. If DLS remains around $2.2M market cap where it has been and there is active development it may be worth buying more shares in anticipation of appreciation in the value of the DLS tokens.

As far I know DLS only has two comparable peers Factom and Radium and both have done quite well for the long term coin holders.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Given that there has been no market price for the WBB coin for many weeks and lack of transparency from the management team, I consider WBB a failed investment especially when compared with other coins in my portfolio like Bitcoin, Verge or Factom which have done well since my purchases in April 2017.

I reviewed the white paper https://www.dlsag.ch/assets/wp/DLS_PUB_Barracuda_2017_Blockchain_V1.0_%7B88F5D5CC-F6FE-4FF4-9DD0-22E03F664839%7D.pdf and was unable to find any evidence of tangible clients or competitive advantages versus what Factom is already doing. They have generic use cases, but no specifics. 

Does anyone on the board have insight into what the bull case for DLS (assume the ticker symbol will change) will be once this starts trading?

This link has some history behind the project.https://microcapcrypto.com/wbb/ which may be helpful.

You bring about some fair concerns but this project is the most valuable in crypto scene today (just under radar) and I think many will wet their pants when dev releases all the goods.  BUT again we must see and judge upon release.  Maybe you can join SLACK of theirs?  FCT is nice project but i feel still lacking adoption real world.  Verge is shit, also to many coins/oversold for price.

So DLS bull case as you say will be demonstrated post testing and at market release...."SOON"  Cheesy Cool
Activity: 924
I AM
Given that there has been no market price for the WBB coin for many weeks and lack of transparency from the management team, I consider WBB a failed investment especially when compared with other coins in my portfolio like Bitcoin, Verge or Factom which have done well since my purchases in April 2017.

I reviewed the white paper https://www.dlsag.ch/assets/wp/DLS_PUB_Barracuda_2017_Blockchain_V1.0_%7B88F5D5CC-F6FE-4FF4-9DD0-22E03F664839%7D.pdf and was unable to find any evidence of tangible clients or competitive advantages versus what Factom is already doing. They have generic use cases, but no specifics.  

Does anyone on the board have insight into what the bull case for DLS (assume the ticker symbol will change) will be once this starts trading?

This link has some history behind the project.https://microcapcrypto.com/wbb/ which may be helpful.

Did you also watch the demo?

I think the fact you also linked the website which shows it is a registered AG in Switzerland and with a little more research you can find out the costs associated with setting one up and assets required to do so.
It sure would be a lot of money to put into something that isn't likely to return anything shows it probably has something big behind the wall of silence  Wink Also still floating between 40 -  80k on yoshit and nova. is reasonable.

And Verge? Lol please.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 253
Merit: 101
I consider WBB a failed investment

Looks like you made up your mind.   Cheesy

Yes therefore you should dump all your WBB on YoBit ASAP, before the new wallet is released definitely.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
I consider WBB a failed investment

Looks like you made up your mind.   Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 251

legendary
i suggest ppl move their WBB coins off of all current exchanges ASAP before you lose them for good! - just move them to 1ex.trade or to current v. 4.5 wallet (v.5 wallet soon!)

things are really moving with the project and about to pop...as is the price Cheesy Wink - you are NOT GOING TO WANT TO LOSE THOSE WBB COINS!

fair warning!

WBB'ers in the coming months be like...

https://media.giphy.com/media/S3Ot3hZ5bcy8o/giphy.gif

Same story for years. Don't believe the nonsense.

Please rethink what you have just said and slap yourself for being a dummy, can you not see non stop work from this dev as we all can?  Maybe try join slack and see.  Real working things needs time!!! 
GRR
Activity: 249
i suggest ppl move their WBB coins off of all current exchanges ASAP before you lose them for good! - just move them to 1ex.trade or to current v. 4.5 wallet (v.5 wallet soon!)

things are really moving with the project and about to pop...as is the price Cheesy Wink - you are NOT GOING TO WANT TO LOSE THOSE WBB COINS!

fair warning!

Same story for years. Don't believe the nonsense.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

fair warning!

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Can we leave our coins in cold storage?

Will Bittrex be returning our coins?
Please withdraw your coins from Bittrex asap. Either to your WBB wallet or to 1ex.trade exchange. That is the only exchange that will be performing the swap.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
On the WBB website, in the NEWS section, they kindly share their plans for 2016. Would actually be considerate if they could take 10 minutes of their time to share the current situation, out of respect for their coinholders.
Coinholders are uptodate on slack, there is also dslag webpage. Dev mentioned many times he won't treat Bitcointalk as the main channel for the news.
DYODR before posting such statements, otherwise it is FUD.
I AM
Can we leave our coins in cold storage?

Will Bittrex be returning our coins?

No

They will be running on the old chain the new one is totally different you will have a few months to swap over and I am pretty sure you can get new wallet and move to that from old one but easiest way is to move them to 1ex.trade then back to new wallet.
Most of us now just have coins on 1ex and the swap will be automatic.They are in cold storage there and as it will be the only place they will be traded and new tech allows rollbacks they are safe.
Then when V5 wallet comes out and you download it can go back to cold storage, though I believe we have some sort of POS inbuilt somewhere so may be a benefit in keeping it open. All will become apparent in next two weeks

For Trex I think you just need to start a support ticket to have the coins sent to your address, It wont be listed there again so you will have to do that.

Smiley
Activity: 253
Merit: 101
Hi there,

I am really excited about this project, but as there is not much information yet: When will these coins be available?

Final test wallet will be done by users on slack from Monday then depending on any bugs a maximum of two weeks before final release.
Then we start shopping for Lambos

We better be shopping!  lol
I AM
Hi there,

I am really excited about this project, but as there is not much information yet: When will these coins be available?

Final test wallet will be done by users on slack from Monday then depending on any bugs a maximum of two weeks before final release.
Then we start shopping for Lambos

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hi there,

I AM
On the WBB website, in the NEWS section, they kindly share their plans for 2016. Would actually be considerate if they could take 10 minutes of their time to share the current situation, out of respect for their coinholders.

If you check out https://www.dlsag.ch/ you can see a working demo and white paper.
Activity: 6
legendary
Soon, soon, soon. That's all I hear. I have soon ptsd from other coins that didn't deliver. When is the timeframe? Still Soon? Smh

Yes.  SOON.

You can all pick up your jaws from the floor come xmas time.

Shocked Cool
Activity: 37
I'd buy a few just for the name. lol  Grin

If that's the name you like, you'd better hurry up Grin
Activity: 560
I'd buy a few just for the name. lol  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: