Pages:
Author

Topic: $WBB - Wild Beast Bitcoin alt coin ~ huge news *1st in crypto* - page 5. (Read 28983 times)

Activity: 534
Merit: 250
Technically, we aren't even really supposed to be talking about it at the devs request.  They don't want hype.  They want an actual working final product out before they even think about getting it listed all over the place.

So we wait.  And we say soon.  Soon...

Okayyyyyy, but it's on one of the multi-pools I use.  Started looking around to find out more and ended up here.  If they don't have an "actual final product" then there shouldn't be mining going on.

Whats on the mining pool?  WBB or CHBT?  WBB was POW and could be mined, but it doesn't exist anymore.  CHBT is POS and can only be staked.  At least that's the way I understand it. 
Sounds like your mining pool is out of touch. 

That is correct.  Not sure if it's greed or ignorance that is keeping WBB alive.  Does this happen often to leftover coins after a swap?
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
Technically, we aren't even really supposed to be talking about it at the devs request.  They don't want hype.  They want an actual working final product out before they even think about getting it listed all over the place.

Okayyyyyy, but it's on one of the multi-pools I use.  Started looking around to find out more and ended up here.  If they don't have an "actual final product" then there shouldn't be mining going on.

Whats on the mining pool?  WBB or CHBT?  WBB was POW and could be mined, but it doesn't exist anymore.  CHBT is POS and can only be staked.  At least that's the way I understand it. 
Sounds like your mining pool is out of touch. 
Activity: 75
Merit: 1

Activity: 924
I AM
safe to say WBB has made it (see awesome price rise over last months!) and is about to take its next major step to becoming a serious MORE than altcoin contender, esp once marketing and promo begin.
Doesn't look like it's even listed on cryptopia or coinexchange.

It's not, Now traded as CHBT on 1ex.trade
safe to say WBB has made it (see awesome price rise over last months!) and is about to take its next major step to becoming a serious MORE than altcoin contender, esp once marketing and promo begin.
Doesn't look like it's even listed on cryptopia or coinexchange.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
yes soon.

for those that don't know what the moon looks like, don't worry you'll know more than soon enough. Smiley

Very, very soon.  LOL. 
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Yes, it is true...wbb took bad hit from stupid bottrex hack, very crap it cannot be traded but I trust in dev he is on right path, as there is much going on behind scenes!!!  Been a long time coming for this coin/project so I thnk next few months he will show what he has and it will be huge vs. most current coin projects, both small and big name ones!  Whatever he does have coming, it better be big and not just "dead" results and nobody cares.  1ex.trade volume cominggggg, esp when the companies get onboards.
LOL Scam?  Clearly someone has no clue what is going on.

Soon...
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
NDA getting lifted next month, big partnership with business, new wallet.

Will NDA be lifted in April 2017 or not?

i would have hoped so but i guess takes time to get right,
10 days left in april so maybe not?  i know dev is basically 'full on' with new wbb once they release the rebrand so expectations will be higher for sure (and met Wink ).  

even if May so what, another few weeks.  new wbb is going well beyond crypto post rebrand...so they are not worried about 'this scene' lol.  not to mention we're talking MILLIONS of CHF$ in contracts here....you do not rush or fuck this up.  these companies are clients of (new) wbb company and you don't launch until the product is 100% ready.

oh wait, but wbb is 'just another shit coin'  Roll Eyes - maybe if people read between the lines and did some fucking digging/research they would not be so blind.  oh well, they've had enough notice...if they miss the train too bad.

Because that's how NDAs work lmfao Cheesy

NDA's are a contract with a very specific contractual date.  

Answer his question... will it be lifted in April or are you lying again trying to schill FOMO like you have itt for over a year?

This dude tried to tell yall you were getting scammed over a year ago

Honda's one of the worst scammers on bitcointalk... either a scammer or he's next level fucking stupid and actually believes his bullshit

...but I doubt anyone is THAT stupid
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
legendary
Juicin' crypto
March 2018 onwards will be big for CHBT and 1EX (ex. WBB).

YES it takes time to build (so did all the other coins you see with WAY overpriced values today), so enjoy the show when it comes around.  Shocked Cool Wink

hope you all heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeld, watch 1ex.trade and see things wake up "soon"
 Cool
The Devs still seem on track to start breaking some silence in March.  We won't know until then, but they have been testing V.5 for months now and it might be time to get this party started.  Or maybe announcement of clients already on board?  Guess we will find out...

...soon.
Activity: 220
Merit: 110
thanks for the cheap coins!

see you on the moon come April 2017 Smiley  Cool
legendary
Juicin' crypto
March 2018 onwards will be big for CHBT and 1EX (ex. WBB).

YES it takes time to build (so did all the other coins you see with WAY overpriced values today), so enjoy the show when it comes around.  Shocked Cool Wink

cau
Activity: 156
any one knows what's going on in this space? when can we expect CHBT in exchanges?
its tradin on 1ex currently, would represent a really good buy if you have the patience in this crazy market.

Yeah, I managed to join slack and figured out the details.

If you could really help me to get me the list of all features which are getting built that would be really great. Other than WBBOS I couldn't find any other features.

WBBOS also, I want to understand the need of OS based on blockchain and how it is superior to the other OS in market.

I am really interested and watching it closely, but my problem is not much information is out in public domain or slack.
Activity: 924
I AM
any one knows what's going on in this space? when can we expect CHBT in exchanges?
its tradin on 1ex currently, would represent a really good buy if you have the patience in this crazy market.
cau
Activity: 156
For those of you who were not able to attend the funeral service for the late Wild Beast Block, it was really beautiful.  I kind of teared up a bit when the tigers trained to growl a touching rendition of "Danny Boy" really nailed it.
Pages:
Jump to: