Pages:
Author

Topic: [WDC][LOW STALES!][STRATUM ONLY][0% FEE][US EAST COAST] COINDOG.NET!! - page 2. (Read 2560 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Whew
don't worry i've come to town to save the day  Grin

Awesome!

The hash rate should be correct now.

Bump for more miners!
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
don't worry i've come to town to save the day  Grin
Activity: 63
Gotta shut down the rig for a while, huge thrunderstorm coming  Shocked
Whew
Also: I'm still tweaking the hashrate calculation. You can pretty much disregard it.
Whew
I get around 1-2% stales on your pool in comparison to p2pool 30-40% stales. It took over 16 hours to find a block since there's only two people mining, it would be nice to see more miners. The block that has just been found is confirmed but my account balance is still 0 is everything working ok with the payouts?
edit: Just received the payment Smiley
c'mon ppl join this pool we need more hashes and there's almost no stales Smiley

Though only have a fraction of 1% of the total network hash rate kinda ruins the advantage.

At least no orhpans or stales,
looks like two of us got another block Cheesy

Yeah, that was a pleasant surprise!
I get around 1-2% stales on your pool in comparison to p2pool 30-40% stales. It took over 16 hours to find a block since there's only two people mining, it would be nice to see more miners. The block that has just been found is confirmed but my account balance is still 0 is everything working ok with the payouts?
c'mon ppl join this pool we need more hashes and there's almost no stales Smiley

Though only have a fraction of 1% of the total network hash rate kinda ruins the advantage.

At least no orhpans or stales,
looks like two of us got another block Cheesy
Whew

Thanks for sticking around! I'm glad my stale rates a competitively strong. Amazon's network is pretty fast, so I'm pretty sure that is the reason.

Join up folks!
Whew
Whew
I'll give your pool a try, when I get home from work. Adding more cards today, so I should probably switch to a smaller pool anyways, for the good of the network.

Good to hear!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
fml
I'll give your pool a try, when I get home from work. Adding more cards today, so I should probably switch to a smaller pool anyways, for the good of the network.
Whew
Whew
Bumping for even more edits!
Whew
Bumping with updated info in the main post.
Whew
I'm creating a domain name for this pool.
What's the name?

It will be http://coindog.net

I'll be restarting the server soon for some adjustments.
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
What's the name?
Whew
Crypto is King.
I mined on www.worldcoinpool.com for 30 minutes or so and gained 6 WDC. I mined on your pool brah and only mined 1.9 WDC in over an hour. Sorry brah until the power increases I have to switch back.

Understandable. It's tough to compete with pools that are large chunks of the network, but this pool will break in.
Thanks for understanding Smiley I'll watch for an increase of miners and jump back when it has increased.
Whew
I mined on www.worldcoinpool.com for 30 minutes or so and gained 6 WDC. I mined on your pool brah and only mined 1.9 WDC in over an hour. Sorry brah until the power increases I have to switch back.

Understandable. It's tough to compete with pools that are large chunks of the network, but this pool will break in.
Crypto is King.
Pages:
Jump to: