Pages:
Author

Topic: [WDC][LOW STALES!][STRATUM ONLY][0% FEE][US EAST COAST] COINDOG.NET!! - page 4. (Read 2560 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
Block!

Pointing some MH/s your way Brah!  Your pool is generating shares for me about three times as fast as worldcoinpool.com and multipool.in , Thanks!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Whew
Whew
People really need to flock to pools like yours rather than the two biggest ones. The 15 second gaps means we can't afford to have a single pool with even 40% of the power, the blockchain could split like earlier which means miners waste their time mining if they are on the wrong chain. If the hash power is better distributed this won't happen.

Agreed. Trying to do my part. Hopefully we start getting more blocks soon.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Moving a rig over now, thanks coinbrah!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
People really need to flock to pools like yours rather than the two biggest ones. The 15 second gaps means we can't afford to have a single pool with even 40% of the power, the blockchain could split like earlier which means miners waste their time mining if they are on the wrong chain. If the hash power is better distributed this won't happen.
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
I won't mine and ditch on ya.  I'll hold out for a bit, hoping blocks start to pick up.  

Your pool should gain popularity as more miners realize their lost shares racking up while using the current top WDC pools right now.  They are having frequent stratum interruptions from too much hash thrown at them, a typical problem with some of these operators that open a dozen pools, none with much backbone.  I don't believe there's a reported DDoS on WDC pools just yet, anyhow.
Whew
Hey, I just changed the payout address.  I had mistakenly used a different coin address. Whoops!

WDC: WNmkmGNqJboP3cwzBu5WkztvjdGezY9vmi

Sent! I added a little extra because the block helped me spot a little bug.
Hey, I just changed the payout address.  I had mistakenly used a different coin address. Whoops!

WDC: WNmkmGNqJboP3cwzBu5WkztvjdGezY9vmi
Whew
Found it!

I suppose you could just use the payout address used for the account, or provide your contact email and I can msg you from the email used for pool registration.

You must be ColMayhem?

I attempted to send to your payout address, but the it was not being accepted as a valid address.

If you could re-post it on here, I would appreciate it (and update your payout address too!)

Thanks for hashing up the first block. I hope you stick around and draw in some more miners. Smiley!
Found it!

I suppose you could just use the payout address used for the account, or provide your contact email and I can msg you from the email used for pool registration.
Whew
Whew
Another bump for justice.
Whew
Whew
Your favorite stable Worldcoin pool now has a domain name! http://www.coindog.net  !

This is a stable Stratum only mining server hosted on Amazon's EC2!

Register at http://coindog.net

For your miners:

Address: stratum+tcp://coindog.net/
Port: 3333
Username: .
Password:

STRATUM ONLY!

Happy Hashing!!

Known issues:
Hashrate calculation
Estimated Payout
Webpapge filler nonsense.
Some unpaid blocks.

UPDATE 5/24/2013
Estimated Payout should be a little more accurate now. I forgot to set the coins per block figure to 32 from 50.

I have a list of the following blocks that did not pay out.

The block numbers are:

I will credit the appropriate accounts manually after the share counts are determined.

I'm working on a fix for this problem. Until then I will pay out manually if the problem continues.

Thanks for your patience.

Pages:
Jump to: