Pages:
Author

Topic: We are down again? - page 6. (Read 18032 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
June 30, 2016, 01:42:41 PM
If the price declines, there is only one solution: Buy more coins, I guess.
More bitcoins will not hurt IMO, and any coin squeezed from the market is less available for traders and bears.
When  grandmothers are using btc it is time to sell, and probably you do not even need to sell at that moment since the infrastructure has developed enough.

Well you have to wait for the 'right' time to buy, buying to high will get you in a mess. I am watching the market closely now, I do see the price touching on 550 which will trigger my buy orders on several exchanges.

The price could touch $550 again. I think I will hold my fiat and wait for the price to be around $550 before I buy.

The price won't touch $550 because the continued decrease in price has got paused. Now the price has been getting stabilized and today the increase has started.

We can't exactly the price's behavior in the future, but i'm ok with you that it will increase highly soon.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
June 30, 2016, 01:30:23 PM
More bitcoins will not hurt IMO, and any coin squeezed from the market is less available for traders and bears.
When  grandmothers are using btc it is time to sell, and probably you do not even need to sell at that moment since the infrastructure has developed enough.

Well you have to wait for the 'right' time to buy, buying to high will get you in a mess. I am watching the market closely now, I do see the price touching on 550 which will trigger my buy orders on several exchanges.

The price could touch $550 again. I think I will hold my fiat and wait for the price to be around $550 before I buy.

The price won't touch $550 because the continued decrease in price has got paused. Now the price has been getting stabilized and today the increase has started.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
June 30, 2016, 12:31:42 PM

Well I think it's a wise decision man. Wait after halving you'll see bitcoin's price below that. Im sure a massive dump will happen after halving.

I think the halving effect has already priced in. The price rose to $790 and came back to $530. That was the dump.
Activity: 882
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 30, 2016, 05:51:30 AM

Activity: 434
June 29, 2016, 03:55:32 PM

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
June 29, 2016, 02:09:09 PM
Activity: 672
June 29, 2016, 01:20:36 PM
The title of the thread can make this thread with long life. The price dropped a a lot today, it is around $630 now.

The price is around $550 now. It is $80 down in the last 24 hours. But there is no need to panic, the price will rise again.

Its just an speculation that price will rise again, but I don't think we will be able to see all time high price at halving as it is going down and down.

We cant say what will be the price in next 1 week or so as price is changing very frequently. I think we should keep our finger crossed and wait for the price to settle.
This time around there in no use to predict the price as bitcoin price is changing too quickly.

That's exact, all right we can't predict the Bitcoin's price exactly even for the next week. However, it's expected that the Bitcoin's price will increase after the halving.
Activity: 812
June 29, 2016, 01:14:32 PM
The title of the thread can make this thread with long life. The price dropped a a lot today, it is around $630 now.

The price is around $550 now. It is $80 down in the last 24 hours. But there is no need to panic, the price will rise again.

Its just an speculation that price will rise again, but I don't think we will be able to see all time high price at halving as it is going down and down.

We cant say what will be the price in next 1 week or so as price is changing very frequently. I think we should keep our finger crossed and wait for the price to settle.
This time around there in no use to predict the price as bitcoin price is changing too quickly.
Activity: 278
June 29, 2016, 11:54:22 AM

I just heard the SegWit will be implemented soon. So it could increase the transaction capacity. That could increase price.

i first need to see everything gets rolled out in a good manner before getting excited. if things don't go to plan, then prepare for a massive dump.

We may help testing it on the testnet. But the testnet is not very congested. It is differerent from the main chain.
legendary
Activity: 896
June 29, 2016, 10:13:33 AM

I just heard the SegWit will be implemented soon. So it could increase the transaction capacity. That could increase price.

i first need to see everything gets rolled out in a good manner before getting excited. if things don't go to plan, then prepare for a massive dump.
Activity: 239
June 29, 2016, 10:08:02 AM

I saw similar news. So if it is implemented before users get really bad experience in sending funds, it could be good.
Activity: 278
June 27, 2016, 10:04:13 AM

Activity: 938
June 27, 2016, 09:48:16 AM

Activity: 271
Merit: 100
June 27, 2016, 09:39:51 AM

Check again its at $615 now.

The price maybe down for a bit but there are elements in the works ready for a huge sell off - at the same time promoting buying behaviors on certain exchanges.
we need to test $500 yet. Correction is not over till we pass this test.

The price of $530 was tested a few days ago in some exchanges. The price did not go below $500. that is a good sign.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
June 23, 2016, 07:21:22 PM

The price maybe down for a bit but there are elements in the works ready for a huge sell off - at the same time promoting buying behaviors on certain exchanges.
we need to test $500 yet. Correction is not over till we pass this test.
Activity: 826
June 23, 2016, 03:25:46 PM

June 23, 2016, 02:42:44 PM

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
June 21, 2016, 03:32:56 PM
June 13, 2016, 04:42:02 AM
The bitcoin price is $640 now. It has rise more than 7% in the last 24 hours. It is too fast, should be slower.

One day later, the price is already over $680. It is rising too fast. I think the price should have some corrections.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 344
when lambo...
June 12, 2016, 02:08:18 AM
The bitcoin price is $640 now. It has rise more than 7% in the last 24 hours. It is too fast, should be slower.
Pages:
Jump to: