Pages:
Author

Topic: We are down again? - page 10. (Read 18032 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
April 27, 2016, 09:10:57 PM
halving or not, $400-something is a real bargain.

it might last for a few more days, it might last for a few more weeks, it might even last for a few more months, but if we start seeing $500, it's goodbye $400 coins, probably forever.

And there's a good chance we won't be seeing coins for 3 digit dollar values anymore by the end of the year.

I am hoping that the low $400 last for a bit longer too. I want to accumulate as many coins as possible, before the real bull run begins.
Whether it takes place around the halving or even in 2017, I don't care.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
April 27, 2016, 08:52:21 PM
If I am correct the price is going up instead of down at the moment. We are currently at around $400 and the price is on its way to hit $500. I hope that this is going to happen soon because I want to make some money.

I think the bitcoin price is on its way to $500. But I would like it to rise just 1-2% a week, not too fast.
The price is still rising but if the halving comes in to play that is going to be all over. The price will drop so much and people who want to sell have to do it now or they have to wait again.
There is enough profit to be made till the block halving gets completed if you buy now.

Selling at this moment is not smart as you will definitely miss out on profits when we are just days away from the block halving.

I would strongly advice not to sell at this moment. The halving is almost there and either way it will be an exciting time.
Price may or may not go up during the halving or it will go up this coming month.

Selling can also be done through trading. There is still plenty of time before the block halving date is being reached. In that time you can trade and make good profits. There are always good trading opportunities for profitable traders. No need to focus only on the block halving.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
April 27, 2016, 07:55:46 PM
If I am correct the price is going up instead of down at the moment. We are currently at around $400 and the price is on its way to hit $500. I hope that this is going to happen soon because I want to make some money.

I think the bitcoin price is on its way to $500. But I would like it to rise just 1-2% a week, not too fast.
The price is still rising but if the halving comes in to play that is going to be all over. The price will drop so much and people who want to sell have to do it now or they have to wait again.
There is enough profit to be made till the block halving gets completed if you buy now.

Selling at this moment is not smart as you will definitely miss out on profits when we are just days away from the block halving.

I would strongly advice not to sell at this moment. The halving is almost there and either way it will be an exciting time.
Price may or may not go up during the halving or it will go up this coming month.

halving or not, $400-something is a real bargain.

it might last for a few more days, it might last for a few more weeks, it might even last for a few more months, but if we start seeing $500, it's goodbye $400 coins, probably forever.

And there's a good chance we won't be seeing coins for 3 digit dollar values anymore by the end of the year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
April 27, 2016, 06:01:26 PM

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
April 27, 2016, 02:49:32 PM

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
April 27, 2016, 02:45:55 PM
It would not be a good thing if the price would go down again or is going to be stable for a to long time. People are now getting there hopes up because the price is rising.
If it would go down again these people will be disappointed. 
Yes, the price should now have to increase at least for a few years more and after that still the price should not have to come back, as with that the image of bitcoin will be destroyed and it should not have to happen in that time when bitcoin is too younger.
Activity: 350
April 26, 2016, 10:25:28 AM

Activity: 326
April 26, 2016, 10:15:46 AM

We are not that down now as you can see now you see that the value is going to be stable and you also can see that the price is rising slowly so that is quite nice.
But for the most people they want halving because they waited a long time to make profit with Bitcoin.
Activity: 465
April 26, 2016, 09:14:07 AM
We fall down from $500 just a while ago and when I last checked we are like in $385 .
I have a question here, I am not really good at bitcoin so I just want some explanations or something like that.
Will the price continue to fall or will it bounce again?
Is $500 the new ATH now?
What is causing this?
Does this mean the end of the bull?
This means not the end of the bull.
the value of the coin can also bounce again for sure it depends how much coins there and how much has been sold.
you will never know when it reach the top but it will never fall down so much.
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
April 26, 2016, 08:23:30 AM
The bitcoin price is actually up for the last three weeks. It is in the upper trend again. Maybe it is due to the halving.

Well, maybe that's true, the effect of the speculation about the halving.. If it continue to move up, then probably only few are releasing their coins this days.. I hope everyone could sustain til the price soar..
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
April 26, 2016, 05:37:01 AM
It would not be a good thing if the price would go down again or is going to be stable for a to long time. People are now getting there hopes up because the price is rising.
If it would go down again these people will be disappointed. 
Activity: 239
April 26, 2016, 05:03:14 AM
The bitcoin price is actually up for the last three weeks. It is in the upper trend again. Maybe it is due to the halving.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
April 23, 2016, 04:32:40 PM
We are not that down again as you can see now you see that the value is now not that low it is just stable for a long time and I know many people dont like that value now.
But we have to accept that and wait for a higher value so we can sell it with more profit later if the price is going to rise in the future.

$10 per day up and down is very normal for bitcoin. In the past, $20 per day fluctuation was very normal.
Activity: 326
April 22, 2016, 10:03:21 AM
We are not that down again as you can see now you see that the value is now not that low it is just stable for a long time and I know many people dont like that value now.
But we have to accept that and wait for a higher value so we can sell it with more profit later if the price is going to rise in the future.
Activity: 364
April 22, 2016, 03:47:37 AM
We are not that down now, as you can see you see that the value keeps stable for a long time and that will change in the future because not many people are happy with that stable price.
And I understand that because the reason that they bought some Bitcoin is that they want to earn some profit with it.

The halving is coming and the most people are hoping that the value will be more worth and that can be nice for them.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
April 22, 2016, 12:22:48 AM
bitcoin increase significantly. Now bitcoin is in position around 450USD. bitcoin will not go down. view of bitcoin statistics will continue to be in the top position.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
April 22, 2016, 12:02:22 AM
Well this thread seems useless because it is 5 months old and we are nearly that that level again. It will reach that and beyond it give or take 3-4 months time.

The prcies of bitcoins goes up and down and it doesnot really matter much. What does matter if it goes extreme high or extremely low.
that can create concerns
The volatility of Bitcoin is definitely one of the biggest interests of investors, and so you are right when you say that the ups and downs don't matter much.

For smaller players in the Bitcoin trading scene, though, these swings can mean a lot to them, so we can't forget about that.
Activity: 280
April 21, 2016, 11:46:15 PM
Well this thread seems useless because it is 5 months old and we are nearly that that level again. It will reach that and beyond it give or take 3-4 months time.

The prcies of bitcoins goes up and down and it doesnot really matter much. What does matter if it goes extreme high or extremely low.
that can create concerns
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 21, 2016, 10:51:33 PM

Sure we are not going down for last few days we noticed a good price rise, within couple of months it will reach $500 and during halving it will cross $800 and in future it will rise even more.
Activity: 239
April 21, 2016, 04:35:19 PM

Pages:
Jump to: