Pages:
Author

Topic: We are having the difficult time, are you still a Bitcoin HODL? - page 9. (Read 1201 times)

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
If you are new to blockchain, will you consider buying bitcoin these days?  Huh
When I was new in the cryptocurrency that was in year 2017 which is Bitcoin price was pretty high price back then. I didn't convince to buy yet I'm looking for a way how to earn it free and while doing that I'm studying and searching how Bitcoin price acts in the crypto market. And now I fully understand which is a good buying point of Bitcoin and I think this is the right time. But as your question is if I'm a newbie, I would definitely have full research and understand before embracing crypto.

If you are an experienced expert, will you keep the bitcoins in your pocket?  Huh
Of course yes, I already know that there will always resistance to Bitcoin price every time it will drop. So I think buying and accumulating Bitcoin at a cheaper price is the best decision. You're not wise enough if you will sell it even though you know that you will have a loss. Just keep holding, because Bitcoin is good for long term holding.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I'm not an expert but with such questions, I'll definitely keep my bitcoin.

Why should I sell it at the wrong time? I don't have reason to sell and I'm still in the right thinking that will never sell during this crisis.
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
yes there is no proper answer but still till there a lot of people who are holding then it should make sense to buy
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
The article is more or less a standard analysis of the current situation, but in fact it aims to promote some kind of project that would bring more privacy to BTC, which is not really something new. As far as BTC anonymity is concerned, a lot has been written and suggested, but if we want more adaptation and use in the real sector, I think it's wrong to go in that direction. For greater privacy, there are some altcoins available to anyone who wants to stay under the radar.

As for the purchase or sale of BTC at this time, it is still the decision of each individual and his or her perception of what will happen in the future. There are some who think that BTC will succeed, despite the crisis with the virus and recession, and they will certainly continue to hold and buy at every opportunity. On the other hand, there are some who predict an even bigger decline, even under $1000, although there are many who say this only for the reason because they promote something better than BTC.

Bitcoin was born at the dawn of last recession, and now has a big test to show what it can do in the next recession. Hold, sold, or buy more? There is no meaningful answer to this question, play the way you think is best.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Just like the title said, we are about to witness the greatest debt expansion in the Global Recession.
How to deal with this problem?  Sad Sad

If you are new to blockchain, will you consider buying bitcoin these days?  Huh
If you are an experienced expert, will you keep the bitcoins in your pocket?  Huh

Just wonder and curious.  Huh Huh
Since I have heard so many news and opinions from critics, I began losing.
I read a special article in Medium today. I am sure it is a promotion for a new project, but the points that back up bitcoin sound reliable and I am touching.
https://link.medium.com/4tOqjBlcc5

So what about your idea?

Pages:
Jump to: