Pages:
Author

Topic: We exited the bear market earler than expected - page 8. (Read 1075 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
It is only dead for those who desire to get quick profits and do not understand this market. As for those who have been in this field for a long time, I think they have enough awareness of the potential of this market. For me personally, although participating in this market is neither too long nor too short, I always have a belief that this market is always growing, the problem is how we see it growing. For example, I feel that people's access to this market has turned to another page as people are starting to recognize it rather than resisting it and having a bias towards it. As for the price, it's up to each person. To me, it's still great simply think where it was a year ago and how it is now.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2017
Not sure about exited - I don't even think we entered it.

There has been a huge price surge since the end of last year. I think that the price drops over the last week or so are simply the inevitable correction. Sentiment overall is not bearish, it's just that the higher the prices go, the more people start to get a bit twitchy, and eager to sell at the first sign of trouble... which of course has a snowball effect.

But look at the charts over a long time frame, switch to log scale to get more perspective... and it doesn't look bearish at all.

I feel the same way, and have reflected this in other comments on the subject. Perhaps the drop has been a little more pronounced than I expected due to institutional demand, but I have not felt that we were entering a bear market, unlike some of the comments and posts I have read. I keep repeating that we are going to reach $100k this year. The weak hands have already sold, and when we go a little higher, there is going to be FOMO again

Activity: 1484
Merit: 928
From the little experience am having I believe we are getting over the bear market bitcoin is bouncing back and other altcoins are also beginning to rise and with time bitcoin will bounce back and will even pump more and other altcoins so the only thing you have to do now is to hold your coin and have patience and wait for them to bounce back you don't have to be scared of anything I believe with time thing's are going to be normal again in the shortest period of time.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 275
BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto
Not that much excited for the end of bear market as there is still another possibility for entering into bear market. But it's true that market is going to recover from this correction if it's able to pump with large volume and trade above $45k price level so that next major resistance can be broken to take bullish rally. Also one more thing, we might enter bear market again if bitcoin fails to take bullish rally with huge volume after breaking the $60k price. So lets enjoy the current surge and wait for the main resistance level to watch out for bear market.
Activity: 552
Merit: 107
Market looks strong right now, it's important to hold and not sell during bear market or whatever we call it. Can't trust I'm down a significant sum yet I'm cool with it! I can smell a push back from the onwards, the next move will be even more amazing. Either way I feel at this point holding and adding to your position is the best option, then wait next surprise.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
We exited the bear market earlier than everyone expected.

The prices might only start to surge from here. Many people said that the Korea FUD, the Elon FUD, and the China FUD will kill Bitcoin. But what it actually did was speed up a 3 year bear market into a 3 week bear market. Cool
We will have to wait and see what happens, if the price recovers relatively quickly from this then this was not a bear market, a bear market is a long period of time with a downward trend, 3 weeks is not a long time and this would mean it was only a crazy correction, the ones that we see from time to time in this market, and if our speculation that the ones that bought those coins are in fact whales is correct then the market will recover rather quickly as those whales are not planning on selling their coins anytime soon.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
We may not have even entered the bear . Remember it was not natural that price deeped. Elon musk was really in the busines and that was a major reason for the dive down and if not that, maybe price could still be around above $55k. So maybe we can say correction and the bear isn't triggered yet or may not even trigger anything below.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
i don't think we are out of the bear market just yet. i can still see the panic in the (virtual) eyes of the weak hands who are still hesitating to buy bitcoin. by the way if we were out of the bear market price should have been back to $45k at least not still stuck at $37k and not really rising.
besides many experts aren't considering this as a bear market just a big drop that we had that has made people worry about buying in. it could take some time to get back to normal though.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10

There has been a huge price surge since the end of last year. I think that the price drops over the last week or so are simply the inevitable correction. Sentiment overall is not bearish, it's just that the higher the prices go, the more people start to get a bit twitchy, and eager to sell at the first sign of trouble... which of course has a snowball effect.

But look at the charts over a long time frame, switch to log scale to get more perspective... and it doesn't look bearish at all.

exactly. The market is very unstable  Huh Huh. Who can guarantee that the bitcoin price will not stay below $ 20k? Or vice versa. There are quite a lot of drastic movements unfolding. Many investors are stressed and panicked. Only time will tell what will happen. But I am sure we would be astonished for what will happen.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
IMHO, we're not in a bear market yet. Not unless we go below the 2017 ATH.
There has been so many FUD that's going around the crypto space, but the current Btc price isn't in the bearish run yet. I still considered it as a high price, but at the same time a good price to accumulate more. Considering how Btc has been rising since last year.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

Activity: 280
Merit: 253
Dead cat bounce.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823

The prices might only start to surge from here. Many people said that the Korea FUD, the Elon FUD, and the China FUD will kill Bitcoin. But what it actually did was speed up a 3 year bear market into a 3 week bear market. Cool
Pages:
Jump to: