Pages:
Author

Topic: We have a problem with fanatical supporters. Bitcoin is becoming a religion. - page 3. (Read 4609 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
My advice to OP, stick to trading equities, you probably got Goxxed hard.
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
Obviously you do seem a little "butthurt".

My advice... get over it.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Lol jk, its because bitcoin is so revolutionary. That is why there are so many supporters.  Even if it was worth $1 per coin it still has and will continue to change the way money is used worldwide.

Maybe someday, but we are talking about 'someday'. It's always talk and talk about the future because in the here and now, this shit is hardly ready for prime-time.

And since I have no interest in becoming a techie to appreciate and innovate gadget ideas like btc because I don't have to, I have no use for it. I can use a smartphone without knowing how to build one. That's why smartphones are a success and btc is still a steaming pile of shit.

Don't try to sell me a betamax and tell me it's Blu-Ray, and then complain because I don't wanna share an hour discussion about future possibilities or 'appreciate' the technology.

"Ease of use" defines currency. Defines it. Without ease of use, you got a bag of shit and have the fucking nerve to resent people who dont want to pay actual money for the worthless monopoly money you're shilling for.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
You're just butt hurt you didnt buy in early. Lol jk, its because bitcoin is so revolutionary. That is why there are so many supporters.  Even if it was worth $1 per coin it still has and will continue to change the way money is used worldwide.
Activity: 434
Some of us do actually believe in it as a concept though. And that's why we try to sell it to everyone that comes within shouting distance.

People also thought betamax was revolutionary technology  Roll Eyes

..because betamax tapes were listed on exchanges and people were able to trade them for unicorns.

relevance please. if you are going to start threads like this, at least keep it sensible.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
If you're not a supporter, what are you doing in a forum called Bitcointalk?

I'm guessing you bought at the high last year and lost alot of money.  If anything this should be another buying opportunity for you instead of bitching about it.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
There are some who look at the greater picture. It's quite large and it's growing larger by the minute. That's good enough for me.

I think we should have a slush fund to pay for hand relief for uptight posters.

Some of us do actually believe in it as a concept though. And that's why we try to sell it to everyone that comes within shouting distance.

People also thought betamax was revolutionary technology  Roll Eyes
Activity: 109
They believe the fundamentals are still there.  As do I.
Activity: 356
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Boy, you really seem to have it all figured out!

Cheesy
Activity: 434
blah blah blah,
you really just open your arse and let your mind to the farting don't you?
it's not a religion. bitcoin has simply drawn in 'children' to the market trading game.

what you see as fanatical supporters, are just our kids.
chill.
inb4 "you're just butthurt you didn't buy early!"

There were a lot of things that were magically cheaper before they weren't. That doesn't make people who bought them geniuses, especially in regard to something that has no actual value, especially when said object just lost half it's trading price one bungle after another.

This whole site is shills doing damage control. I've seen it before. It's like when gold fell off from 1900. At 1300, there are still morons who bought over 1500 still claiming it is a great near term investment. Perhaps they are right if you can afford a dump truck full of it and like watching graphs all day. For people not looking to leverage to the hilt with bullshit, not so much.

You can't argue with shills because they are shills. They want you to trade your real money for their shit, and I don't even think its necessarily about saving their crap. It's just denial, infantile denial that it's garbage.

If someone bought it at $1 and can actually cash out, great. Then what the fuck are they doing here trying so hard to prop up this garbage.

Bitcoin shills do two things consistently: talk about the past and talk about the future. In the middle is reality and nothing pisses them off more than suffering the observations by the sane while it is occurring.
Pages:
Jump to: