Pages:
Author

Topic: WE MUST BELIEAVE IN CRYPTO MARKET! - page 2. (Read 3742 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 2
November 17, 2018, 07:04:31 PM
There are so many people lost the trust about bitcoin when the market goes down! They lose patience and sell all the coin they are holding.But in some way the market is always recovering, even if the BTC is lower than 6k.So I think we should be calm and believe in crypto market and GOD will  bless us . Good luck for all of us!
Believing in cryptocurrency does not mean if you see your investment plummeting, then you should do nothing about it. Sometimes, we just need to place safe with what we say we trust. Nothing can be fully trusted, inasmuch as you see people try to manipulate it for their selfish gain. I would have trusted cryptocurrency more, if it is regulated by a trusted body, but that does not mean i do not trust it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 05:56:16 PM
My patience is melting with every month but I am trying to stay calm and convince myself that all will be fine soon and I did the right thing when I came to this market
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 05:50:32 PM
in market conditions like this, of course there are certainly many who lose confidence and panic selling, we really have to believe that crypto will recover and remain patient until prices rise again, we must keep thinking positively that crypto will recover and the crypto future will be bright
Activity: 293
November 17, 2018, 05:46:49 PM
Yeah we have to be patient, the market has always seen this kind of falls, and year after year the market continues to recover, just need to see last year in which price bitcoin began, to know that with all the bear that has been this year we are still in green numbers if we compare it to previous years, so keep the faith that the bull will start running soon.
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
November 17, 2018, 05:40:42 PM
The truth is that because of last year bull run, a lot people think cryptos is always about profit, before last year bull run, there were people who where holding their coins and having patient and when bull run came, they became rich, so you have to be patient for another bull run to come.
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
November 17, 2018, 05:38:27 PM
We  already believed in crypto, if we did not believe in crypto we not join crypto in the first place and after we joined crypto we also invested in it, definitely we really believed in CRYPTO.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
November 17, 2018, 05:31:27 PM
I think that all the same panic is probably one of the most natural sensations of a person who is in a stressful situation that occurs on the market today. And it is precisely such situations that force people to sell.

This market is being over-estimated on what it can not do. So I think that while the market is a place to invest, it is not a place for investors to make a quick profit.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
November 17, 2018, 05:31:17 PM
The blockchain technology is safe and advantageous, it will replace the current systems and the projects that can be successful at implementing will become the next big companies. It is far too early to give up.
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
November 17, 2018, 05:29:58 PM
I believe.. i can fly  Grin
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 17, 2018, 05:23:29 PM
We all have our own opinions and I don't think that believing in crypto is a must. It would be good if we will have faith in crypto again, but it is definitely not a must thing
Activity: 518
November 17, 2018, 05:18:56 PM
Once you join crypto it means you believe in it. Believing on one thing will make you postive and theres a big chance of success and earning a good profit. When bitcoin drops be calm and stay believe that it will rise again, never make things wrong that will make you suffer in the end.
Activity: 512
November 17, 2018, 05:01:26 PM
People believe in crypto when there is bull market, but when there is bearish one people start losing their faith as many of them think they can become rich for a night. Other reason for leaving is that many of them invest more than that can afford to lose and get disappointed.
Activity: 602
November 17, 2018, 01:07:28 PM
I think that all the same panic is probably one of the most natural sensations of a person who is in a stressful situation that occurs on the market today. And it is precisely such situations that force people to sell.
Activity: 504
November 17, 2018, 12:35:35 PM
That's the most ridiculous sentence I've ever heard. I'm not going to give up what gave me financial independence and a way to make huge money from the comfort of home
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
November 17, 2018, 12:29:19 PM
There are so many people lost the trust about bitcoin when the market goes down! They lose patience and sell all the coin they are holding.But in some way the market is always recovering, even if the BTC is lower than 6k.So I think we should be calm and believe in crypto market and GOD will  bless us . Good luck for all of us!

Like any technology, crypto is suffering from market price right now. But I think it is only a phase that it will overcome soon. lets just continue having confidence in crypto and Im sure it will bounce back soon.
Activity: 381
November 17, 2018, 12:18:32 PM
 Yes, of course, trust in the crypto market and i joined in it and invest in the coins and Bitcoi.when Bitcoin drops so much i still tell myself the crypto market will recover and Bitcoin will rise.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
November 17, 2018, 12:10:36 PM
I agree with you, we are just in a season of refining. Cryptocurrency is not for faint-hearted and for those who easily give up. As a matter of fact, everything on the crypto market is just normal and we have to be ready until it rises up again. Will you still be there if that happens? Well, let us just wait and see.
Activity: 658
November 17, 2018, 11:48:33 AM
There are so many people lost the trust about bitcoin when the market goes down! They lose patience and sell all the coin they are holding.But in some way the market is always recovering, even if the BTC is lower than 6k.So I think we should be calm and believe in crypto market and GOD will  bless us . Good luck for all of us!
This time too many traders already give up in crypto and they already leave this field, especially to traders who bought coins in this year they already loss too much because bear market keep going since Q1 in this year and untill now the bear market still not done. I hope before christmas we can see big bull run can happen, Best of luck for all holders.
Activity: 644
November 17, 2018, 11:42:41 AM
Yes, exactly we must believe in the crypto market. Because it is rapidly growing and people are making the use of it. And it is the future of the world and it has giving us another source of generating revenue.
at least we have to give the market time to restore the situation because if everyone loses trust in the market, the market will soon die.
if we trust the market, the market will give us the same return, I'm sure of that. so every investor who wants profit in crypto must have confidence in the market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 17, 2018, 11:25:23 AM
Certainly,without faith does not what is not,everything is based on faith,only faith leads us forward,as they say as she decides it will,and quite simply,if one believes,is not what,but when it begins hundreds,thousands,millions-it acquires STRENGTH, and with most,and only faith will give a great growth market!
Pages:
Jump to: