Pages:
Author

Topic: WE MUST BELIEAVE IN CRYPTO MARKET! - page 7. (Read 3742 times)

copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 03:59:30 PM
That's a very good one there, we should consider to have a whole lots of patience when dealing with cryptocurrency market as that's the only way to make it very well through cryptocurrency. With patience you can make what others make in years within just few months.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
November 04, 2018, 03:58:53 PM
all this year I believed, now try to believe too, but really what going on? why prices are so small and how they can grow ever
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 03:51:42 PM
The market will recover again! And there is nothing to panic here! I'm not going to give up projects!
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 01:12:16 PM
I think that cryptocurrencies will continue to grow. The cryptocurrency market is young and it is growing despite the drawdown. The bottom line is that the market is being manipulated and as long as it continues the market will not develop evenly.
copper member
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 12:37:42 PM
Yes, we must believe in the crypto market. But now it is getting down but after some time it will rise again.
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
November 04, 2018, 12:36:33 PM
There are so many people lost the trust about bitcoin when the market goes down! They lose patience and sell all the coin they are holding.But in some way the market is always recovering, even if the BTC is lower than 6k.So I think we should be calm and believe in crypto market and GOD will  bless us . Good luck for all of us!
The crypto world has never been stable but it is certain, why? ... because they are all based on market demand, prices go down and some take the opportunity to buy while cheap and vice versa. it is natural in crypto that there are profits and losses
Activity: 230
November 04, 2018, 11:57:09 AM
if I always believe bro. . how do I not believe while I invest and always try my best to make a profit every day to help my economic growth bro .
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
November 04, 2018, 11:53:59 AM
We all have to, if we are all losing faith in the market then there is no way that there are going to  be new investors who are coming into the market to invest, imagine if the people who have been in it do not believe in the coins how do you expect others to do so. Just have faith in the market and their ability to go back up to better prices

Just still believe to it and have patience surely in the end it will be alright. Market is unpredictable so we must be prepare all the time because it help us to make the right decision. Also nobody knows what might happen in the market movement so we should be more prepare even sometimes it take time to rise the market, so we should also to have patient of waiting and always being optimistic because can make us to have clear mind to think.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
November 04, 2018, 11:51:41 AM
Don't expect everybody to believe in crypto the way we could manage risk is different from one person to another. We have some people who have been burnt by crypto bear because of this the have lose trust in crypto due to their predicament.
Activity: 376
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 04, 2018, 11:42:54 AM
There are so many people lost the trust about bitcoin when the market goes down! They lose patience and sell all the coin they are holding.But in some way the market is always recovering, even if the BTC is lower than 6k.So I think we should be calm and believe in crypto market and GOD will  bless us . Good luck for all of us!

we talk about crypto and have nothing to do with god.
I believe that bitcoin will recover in a long time, and as you say there are many who cannot stand the current situation. even I have sold some of the altcoins that I have only to reduce the bigger losses.
Activity: 232
Merit: 10
November 04, 2018, 11:39:16 AM
We all have to, if we are all losing faith in the market then there is no way that there are going to  be new investors who are coming into the market to invest, imagine if the people who have been in it do not believe in the coins how do you expect others to do so. Just have faith in the market and their ability to go back up to better prices

Activity: 232
November 04, 2018, 11:37:16 AM
There is no point in bling believing. People, who believed in BTC growth are now so poor, so you need to think and act, because believing helps nothing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
November 04, 2018, 10:19:27 AM
There are so many people lost the trust about bitcoin when the market goes down! They lose patience and sell all the coin they are holding.But in some way the market is always recovering, even if the BTC is lower than 6k.So I think we should be calm and believe in crypto market and GOD will  bless us . Good luck for all of us!
I think that who will be hold coins and will not sell them in the future will receive profit, all the matter in patience of the person is ready to it or not?
Activity: 107
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 04, 2018, 10:10:17 AM
All of us have to support the cryptocurrency market. our investments depend on our support and a news background.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
November 04, 2018, 10:08:35 AM
I do not like the concept of believing. There are facts and most of these facts are not on the side of the cryptocurrency market. I hope that it would change soon.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
October 17, 2018, 06:27:45 AM
October 11, 2018, 02:09:34 PM
this kind of situation is really sad,the market is back in red again, since the beginning of the year there has been no significant increase, I almost lost my trust in crypto but I tried to hold on
if you look back further then you will not lose confidence because crypto has experienced a much worse condition than now. my advice is better you stay focused and still trust crypto because crypto is a technology that in my opinion will be increasingly developed in the future.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
October 11, 2018, 01:13:38 PM
My investment in digital coins is very big, I believe it can bring me wealth,

Yes, you can earn much if you are a very patient man. I do not think that the cryptocurrencies prices will run up soon. Probably, it will happen in 2019. I guess the market jump can be waited for in December of this year.
Activity: 261
www.fintropy.io
October 11, 2018, 09:53:23 AM
this kind of situation is really sad,the market is back in red again, since the beginning of the year there has been no significant increase, I almost lost my trust in crypto but I tried to hold on
Activity: 462
October 11, 2018, 09:50:51 AM
Of course, we must believe in cryptocurrency. This is a new stage of the whole world economy. So I am calm about take-offs and downs. In principle, we are waiting for growth by the new year.
Pages:
Jump to: