Pages:
Author

Topic: WE PAY FOR SIGNATURE EVEN MORE. UP TO 0.0016 BTCs PER POST. W - page 10. (Read 87283 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
There must be a few members here who are members of the bitcoin foundation. Can one of you make a suggestion to the foundation to suspend updown's membership until he contacts the foundation and explain what's going on?
He would probably just tell them that he had health problems just like he told us so what would they do with it?

If he has health problems, than he is not fit to run a gambling website. He will not be around if the website has betting/payout or hacking/security problems. The foundation should not be associated with ill maintained gambling sites. So either suspend the updown website or suspend his foundation membership.
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
There must be a few members here who are members of the bitcoin foundation. Can one of you make a suggestion to the foundation to suspend updown's membership until he contacts the foundation and explain what's going on?
Bitcoin Foundation itself lost its credibility , few of the top names there , were indulged in some biggest scams in bitcoin world knowingly or unknowingly .
and If you'll go through the list of Bitcoin Foundation Members you'll realize that updown is one of the just few gold members.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
He would probably just tell them that he had health problems just like he told us so what would they do with it?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
The Bitcoin Foundation's almost as dysfunctional as the campaign. Being a member of the Foundation is actually frowned upon now.
Activity: 672
legendary
Im still waiting for my payment of 0.33btc, there still scammers if they dont pay everyone, pplus i completed a full month before leaving.
Try PMing OP if he will ever come online again after this incident.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Im still waiting for my payment of 0.33btc, there still scammers if they dont pay everyone, pplus i completed a full month before leaving.
legendary
If this is true then i'm not surprised OP isn't active at all as he got beaten by someone and has been in hospital now, or he is laundering his dirty gox coins or building house on hawaii.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
The previous payment ended 5 June, so people would be only obliged to hold the signature until that, not one second more, to be able to claim payment

That's one way to interpret it. Another way would be to try to think how these payouts are made. Due to all the delays I assumed the worst, i.e. that the OP needs to verify each member manually and I kept the signature until I got paid. Again, that doesn't justify OP's disorganized handling of  this campaign, but the amount of aggravation over such a trivial matter is quite surprising.

So, in your view people should keep the signature indefinitely if they wanted to get paid; and that is assuming UpDown would actually return to make the payments, of which there was no real guarantee. That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. If UpDown was unable to take care of the campaign by himself, he should have hired someone to do it for him.

I did not say that. Actually I already said a month ago that if UD decided not to pay, there is nothing we can do to change that. Whether we keep the signature or remove it, if UD decided to disappear without paying that would have had absolutely no effect. So it's everyone's personal decision to wait or not, I'm not to tell what someone else should do. I'm just expressing my surprise (to put it mildly) at the level of anxiety over a signature ad. But apparently I'm in the minority here, most people seem to treat it like they're being robbed. My apologies and good luck with your future campaigns.
Activity: 294
I'm not a big fan of how UD handled this campaign but come on... those of you who started stirring this shit and didn't get paid because you removed the signature prematurely, didn't you learn in your early childhood that two wrongs don't make a right? UD broke the promise to pay on time, you had a choice to EITHER stick around and wait for the payment OR remove the sig and risk forfeiting your payment for breaking the rules. If you chose to remove the sig, man up and stand by your choice. It's a fucking ad, not a job you are getting paid for. It just some extra cash for something you'd be doing anyway, and if you treat it any other way you are most likely breaking the campaign rules already.

I might be wrong, but I'm under the impression that at least some people who are complaining didn't remove the sig until after the month had passed, so they effectively have every right to be paid. I mean, the alternative would be them having to keep the sig for an undetermined amount of time, until UpDown remembered to step by; that doesn't make sense. Also, there seem to be people who still have not been paid the full amount for the posts they did before this switched to monthly payments.

I removed my signature yet I was still paid
legendary
Activity: 896
Even there are people who are saying the OP owe them money,But he did pay for most people,I am glad to see you guys get paid finally,some people are still unhappy though.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
The previous payment ended 5 June, so people would be only obliged to hold the signature until that, not one second more, to be able to claim payment

That's one way to interpret it. Another way would be to try to think how these payouts are made. Due to all the delays I assumed the worst, i.e. that the OP needs to verify each member manually and I kept the signature until I got paid. Again, that doesn't justify OP's disorganized handling of  this campaign, but the amount of aggravation over such a trivial matter is quite surprising.

So, in your view people should keep the signature indefinitely if they wanted to get paid; and that is assuming UpDown would actually return to make the payments, of which there was no real guarantee. That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. If UpDown was unable to take care of the campaign by himself, he should have hired someone to do it for him.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

That's one way to interpret it. Another way would be to try to think how these payouts are made. Due to all the delays I assumed the worst, i.e. that the OP needs to verify each member manually and I kept the signature until I got paid. Again, that doesn't justify OP's disorganized handling of  this campaign, but the amount of aggravation over such a trivial matter is quite surprising.
Activity: 364
I'm not a big fan of how UD handled this campaign but come on... those of you who started stirring this shit and didn't get paid because you removed the signature prematurely, didn't you learn in your early childhood that two wrongs don't make a right? UD broke the promise to pay on time, you had a choice to EITHER stick around and wait for the payment OR remove the sig and risk forfeiting your payment for breaking the rules. If you chose to remove the sig, man up and stand by your choice. It's a fucking ad, not a job you are getting paid for. It just some extra cash for something you'd be doing anyway, and if you treat it any other way you are most likely breaking the campaign rules already.
your an idioot people kept there sigs for a month so after the month they have the right to leave the campaign, the right thing to do is pay the people that stood there for a month.  so I will keep his negative till every dime is paid
Activity: 616
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

I might be wrong, but I'm under the impression that at least some people who are complaining didn't remove the sig until after the month had passed, so they effectively have every right to be paid. I mean, the alternative would be them having to keep the sig for an undetermined amount of time, until UpDown remembered to step by; that doesn't make sense. Also, there seem to be people who still have not been paid the full amount for the posts they did before this switched to monthly payments.
Activity: 700
Well I left here a long time ago but accounts are paid
for many not yet all I think so good for them
Pages:
Jump to: