Pages:
Author

Topic: WE PAY FOR SIGNATURE EVEN MORE. UP TO 0.0016 BTCs PER POST. W - page 11. (Read 87283 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I'm not a big fan of how UD handled this campaign but come on... those of you who started stirring this shit and didn't get paid because you removed the signature prematurely, didn't you learn in your early childhood that two wrongs don't make a right? UD broke the promise to pay on time, you had a choice to EITHER stick around and wait for the payment OR remove the sig and risk forfeiting your payment for breaking the rules. If you chose to remove the sig, man up and stand by your choice. It's a fucking ad, not a job you are getting paid for. It just some extra cash for something you'd be doing anyway, and if you treat it any other way you are most likely breaking the campaign rules already.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I removed my negative trust but guys, I wouldn't add a positive trust. It's more like ok it was late but he upheld his end of the deal. But it's not a positive thing, he was really late and maybe only paid because people were getting on him about the mt gox thing.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
Received my payment from UpDown, neg trust removed.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
lol so he isnt paying people who changed their signame and ad campaign after his was finished ?
sounds legit :/
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
He dint pay everyone, many people changed their signature this week because he dissapear , so is VERY stupid from op to only pay whose who he saw they had still his signature, you have to pay everyone on your  list, and dont be upset, dont act like scammer if you dont wanna be flagged like one.
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1002
I want to chime in and state that I got my payment as agreed. With that said, he still owes me for a couple months ago since he still hasn't cleared that up. As soon as that's cleared, I'll gladly change my feedback on him. Until then, he still owes me ~0.1 BTC.

He still owes me for over a month ago too, which was part of the reason why I switched. After that point, I didn't see this campaign as reliable. I'm still on the list in the OP too.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
I want to chime in and state that I got my payment as agreed. With that said, he still owes me for a couple months ago since he still hasn't cleared that up. As soon as that's cleared, I'll gladly change my feedback on him. Until then, he still owes me ~0.1 BTC.
Activity: 364
I checked there transactions those werent everyone.  I will report you on the scam sites tommorrow uptown you didnt pay anyone till you got threats, which is sad nor explained any apologize, instead you came in here telling us we are wrong to be upset, you made yourself look like garbage.
Activity: 378
Thank you all for sticking up for me and hope you do , op owes me .33 btc and has not paid a dime of it, I hope everyone leaves there negative till he pays every cent, thank you all.
dont matter if he did so many did the same, everyone should get paid, he didnt apologize to anyone,, 

alex dont remove ur neg not everyone was paid.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
I wasnt paid guys

Sometimes rebels and leaders pay the price of drawing attention to themselves.
Hope you still get paid...
no excuse just cause he did that, so I will stick up for anyone who didnt get paid. everyone is justified to getting paid.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
I wasnt paid guys
Maybe they got angry at you cuz of your signature? Try PMing them maybe.
Activity: 378
I wasnt paid guys
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
Glad to see everyone was paid, I knew this might work out OK.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
I have removed my negative trust feedback and updated my last one. Thank you for handeling the situation UpDown.BT and sorry for being so annoying.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
Op paid to everyone now. I think Alex now remove his negative feedback.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I have received my payout, thank you.

I hope all those who promised to remove your negative trust will keep their word.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Great to see updown pay for those people who join at least something good happen in bitcoin world not just all the scam Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: