Author

Topic: WE PAY FOR SIGNATURE EVEN MORE. UP TO 0.0016 BTCs PER POST. W - page 102. (Read 87283 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Might give this a go next month. Just to confirm max is 3,000 posts per month cap on it. Average posting would require 100+ posts a day not to be spam tolling bumping or small posts?

How would this be paid out weekly as OP post says. Escrow service? available?
You would be mad to escrow signature campaigns. The payments will be monthly starting next month. Yes, the cap is 3000 posts. Those 3000 posts will most likely get you banned.
Nobody can write so many replies in month (that are actually good, constructive, useful).
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
after this payment just wait for PD payout day, you will gonna get so many new members.
PD is facing too much competition since a month or so..! first Ritz divided their base and now with up-down its looking hard for PD to still call them highest paying campaign ..!  

A lot depends on how long this campaign continues though. As they get more popular, they start costing a lot more. As the cost goes up they have to hit a cap at some point.

Starting posts: 541
Bitcoin address:182rwEKwjGThk4VC1eXuXGyFwW1xawdfoC

You made 522 posts in 7 days? Damn. 75 posts a day and 3 posts per hour. Either you are very very active or really really spammy.

Look at his previous posts. They're all short, lol. So I'd go with the latter.

Also, this post is to confirm my payment was received! And I will +trust you now too, UpDown.BT. THANKS!

We will evaluate all the posts, and then ban users that posts spam messages from the campaign, but we need some time to check and consider. Month is a good period, week is too short )

You should hire me to evaluate posters before each payment period. I already do this with similar projects (though they are much more intensive) so I have a lot of experience with it. Basically what I'd do is create two lists: "okay" and "not okay." You'd still have final say with each person, but I'd be saving you a lot of time! Feel free to toss me a PM if you want to try to work something out on that behalf.
Thank you for the offer. After all this story with our campaign we're affraid of any mediators, but we definitely will think about your proposal.

I understand. I like to think I'm a pretty trustworthy member of the community (not that it says much coming from me, :p). I do a lot of work with others within the community, though, and I'm sure some of them would vouch for me if needed.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

You made 522 posts in 7 days? Damn. 75 posts a day and 3 posts per hour. Either you are very very active or really really spammy.

Also, this post is to confirm my payment was received! And I will +trust you now too, UpDown.BT. THANKS!

We will evaluate all the posts, and then ban users that posts spam messages from the campaign, but we need some time to check and consider. Month is a good period, week is too short )

You should hire me to evaluate posters before each payment period. I already do this with similar projects (though they are much more intensive) so I have a lot of experience with it. Basically what I'd do is create two lists: "okay" and "not okay." You'd still have final say with each person, but I'd be saving you a lot of time! Feel free to toss me a PM if you want to try to work something out on that behalf.
Thank you for the offer. After all this story with our campaign we're affraid of any mediators, but we definitely will think about your proposal.
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
after this payment just wait for PD payout day, you will gonna get so many new members.
PD is facing too much competition since a month or so..! first Ritz divided their base and now with up-down its looking hard for PD to still call them highest paying campaign ..! 
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

legendary
Might give this a go next month. Just to confirm max is 3,000 posts per month cap on it. Average posting would require 100+ posts a day not to be spam tolling bumping or small posts?

There is no escrow service, but he paid out the first time on time.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

legendary

Thanks Received Mine : https://blockchain.info/address/1ERMtDSbMiEJkvfC8ttc11DWXbBKt6DZwd
Just wanna know I'm automatically enrolled for next week or i need to do something. ?

Automatically
Activity: 271
Merit: 117

I noticed that as well (see my edited post). It seems really sketchy.

I definitely think that the OP needs to evaluate posts people make. The campaign induces the desire to spam, and that's not good. On top of this, a lot of people around here are making worthless posts to try and get their count up.

Two solutions:

1) Open it up to only Sr/Hero (which helps cut down on a lot of this stuff)
2) Evaluate posts and remove people that are spamming

Otherwise he's going to run out of money quick, and those of us that are legitimate are going to get screwed like always.

You are absolutely right. This campaign should not be open for Sr. Members too. It should only be open for Hero Members. Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
I definitely think that the OP needs to evaluate posts people make. The campaign induces the desire to spam, and that's not good. On top of this, a lot of people around here are making worthless posts to try and get their count up.

Two solutions:

Otherwise he's going to run out of money quick, and those of us that are legitimate are going to get screwed like always.
I think that evaluating all posts costs way to much time. So we, the members of this campaign, should do that. Or at least see who gets the most money and check if his/her posts are legit. Opening it up to only Sr/Hero is a bit to aggressive if you ask me.
legendary

Two solutions:

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔

legendary

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Thanks Received Mine : https://blockchain.info/address/1ERMtDSbMiEJkvfC8ttc11DWXbBKt6DZwd
Just wanna know I'm automatically enrolled for next week or i need to do something. ?
You are. OP said so in his first post Wink

I got a payment as well. Thanks UpDown.BT!

I will be pleased for some comments in Trust.)
Will do Wink
EDIT: Done.
I got a payment as well. Thanks UpDown.BT!

I will be pleased for some comments in Trust.)
Activity: 140
Jump to: