Pages:
Author

Topic: WE PAY FOR SIGNATURE EVEN MORE. UP TO 0.0016 BTCs PER POST. W - page 99. (Read 87283 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
When is next payout?
And how many payouts there have been so far?
Last one was 15th may, so 22 May. One payments has been done and the TX has been posted in this topic. I can confirm that I received it Wink

Sounds good.
Thank you for answering Smiley
No problem. It is worth mentioning that OP will do 3 more weekly payments and then switch to monthly payments. The weekly payments are to proof that he/she/they/it will pay us. That doesn't say something about the future, but it's a great start in my opinion.

It is a great start - but IMO it should stay in "weekly payments" option.

I am often switching campaigns just because I don't want to wait a month ... So someone who will pay me weekly will makes me stay with him and his signature for a longer period Smiley which would be better for Campaign author, as my sig will stay longer with his adv.

Anyway. This is highest pay campaign till now and I would be really happy if monthly payments will never come Wink - weekly are much much better.
It's too mutch work to track posts every week and send out payments.

This campaign have automated payout system I can't figure out any reason not to pay weekly.
I would like to get weekly payments too.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
When is next payout?
Last one was 15th may, so 22 May. One payments has been done and the TX has been posted in this topic. I can confirm that I received it Wink

Sounds good.
No problem. It is worth mentioning that OP will do 3 more weekly payments and then switch to monthly payments. The weekly payments are to proof that he/she/they/it will pay us. That doesn't say something about the future, but it's a great start in my opinion.

I am often switching campaigns just because I don't want to wait a month ... So someone who will pay me weekly will makes me stay with him and his signature for a longer period Smiley which would be better for Campaign author, as my sig will stay longer with his adv.

Anyway. This is highest pay campaign till now and I would be really happy if monthly payments will never come Wink - weekly are much much better.
It's too mutch work to track posts every week and send out payments.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
When is next payout?

Sounds good.

I'm going to throw in a vote for the weekly option as well. That's the easiest way to handle it overall and reduces the liability in case the owner ends up leaving at some point (as they could essentially get 29 days of free advertisement).
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
starting: 182 posts
address: 1FuRBuDMUcPfSxtBv6M3EAAC9CFGWzDd4x
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
Starting post: 1744
Activity: 126
Pay out address: 1MX5w4TAKfWgbFYhxmZekLtbx354n7SgUk

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
When is next payout?

Sounds good.

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
When is next payout?

Sounds good.
legendary
When is next payout?

Sounds good.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
When is next payout?
legendary
When is next payout?
legendary
Posts now: 1606
Address: 1FomzkPKc84Fz6pUpKVdWvsWYS9rTyMC2C
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Starting post: 83
Activity: 83
Pay out address: 156rHG14dQms1RdkRQBo8BungfjJeCEN7i
Please confirm.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Starting posts:  300

BTC:  1314Wtxd4ysWAEKyHHhUqfxdw6sdWr6fXJ
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Position:  Member
start post:   63
address:  14HruDWhfWCQXXQHy2i7gVaMmFUMUZi4g4
Activity: 406
I think I made the hero member 0.03 sign up bonus still not paid out is there normally a delay if I missed something let me know please.

Please let us know when you'll get your payment, as I would like to join this in the future too but I need to know If they pay and are there any delays.
You need too much time for joining this campaign because minimum requirement is Member and you are currently Jr Member I sure minimum 2 months you have to wait for this for more information read Post # 1 of this thread
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
I think I made the hero member 0.03 sign up bonus still not paid out is there normally a delay if I missed something let me know please.

Please let us know when you'll get your payment, as I would like to join this in the future too but I need to know If they pay and are there any delays.
Activity: 266
Position:   Full Member
start post:   314
address:   111v7dYsG3wGZocxNhMhjoXP132uqLLT8

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
Hero member, been here since June 2011.

activity: 504
start post: 545
address: 1Q3CKdhzB7UJEkPsffESRU9qRtcEYSY4dR

Please confirm.

Confirmed

https://blockchain.info/tx/c9544ec9a2dd50df1386c0cfea5b9398fe190b9cc9d5f9691d41e043ad50574e

Received, thanks. I'll leave positive trade feedback once the real payments starts rolling in.

Just a suggestion, you may want to also update the OP for participants, for the sake of transparency and public verification. Although, keeping things organized like this will burn up more time as well. I think someone did offer to help you with this.

OP said they plan to do just that (the updating of the post to show who all is currently enrolled). Just don't know when yet.
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1002
Hero member, been here since June 2011.

activity: 504
start post: 545
address: 1Q3CKdhzB7UJEkPsffESRU9qRtcEYSY4dR

Please confirm.

Confirmed

https://blockchain.info/tx/c9544ec9a2dd50df1386c0cfea5b9398fe190b9cc9d5f9691d41e043ad50574e

Received, thanks. I'll leave positive trade feedback once the real payments starts rolling in.

Just a suggestion, you may want to also update the OP for participants, for the sake of transparency and public verification. Although, keeping things organized like this will burn up more time as well. I think someone did offer to help you with this.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
Name:   Karartma1
Activity:   112
Position:   Member

Payout adress : 12uJFkPVqKPfxxNT1oAueD2p5MvR5NniXy
Pages:
Jump to: