Pages:
Author

Topic: WE PAY FOR SIGNATURE EVEN MORE. UP TO 0.0016 BTCs PER POST. W - page 3. (Read 87283 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I did over 300 post I knew he was not going to pay you, Im trying to get my payment now, at least something,  I think he sent me something also, I just saw incoming transaction or from someone else

Yeah update I received 0.042 from a payment that was given to me from a refund never mind,  thought uptown paid me as well.  Oh well Ill leave my negative where is at.
Activity: 378
u sent me 0.045 Huh where is the rest?  Im owed  . 29 btc more
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Yeah I dont understand it as well, but It makes sense.

To JC I was not attacking you, I was stating that I was confirmed and I have that post as proof.  Im also on the list and I even got a PM two days ago that he was going to pay me yesterday.  I have that as well.  I stood here till july 9th for uptown advertising a few extra days more.  I did fulfill the contract and days over,  I am owed .33 btc for the whole month, I believe is more but im claiming what is fair.

As of Today I still did not get payment, I will continue to pursue the payment, since I did give a couple of extra days of free advertising.

I also saw updown.bt promise you payment.. but that was days ago.
What has happened since then?  Has he not been responding to your PMs?

Thank you for your concern on the issue, but as of today I have not receive 1 bitcent from the time he promised me.   I been waiting patiently and have not taken action to put a negative feedback on his profile, so I am still giving time but my patience will likely run out

Sorry for the delay, again. Now the last payment was been sent and campaign is officially finished.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
regardless of rules whoever advertised for him deserves there payment, and I was promised payment but still I got nothing today as promised, he told me 8 to 10 hours, and is past that already.
If he told you he will pay you, then he probably really will. If you see thought his previous posts then delays of 24-48 hours are normal for OP.

61546a26faf1076f75280a7d676dd388da74a4338b3bc11221bb437f9be85971 —  here you go.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

To JC I was not attacking you, I was stating that I was confirmed and I have that post as proof.  Im also on the list and I even got a PM two days ago that he was going to pay me yesterday.  I have that as well.  I stood here till july 9th for uptown advertising a few extra days more.  I did fulfill the contract and days over,  I am owed .33 btc for the whole month, I believe is more but im claiming what is fair.

As of Today I still did not get payment, I will continue to pursue the payment, since I did give a couple of extra days of free advertising.

What has happened since then?  Has he not been responding to your PMs?

Thank you for your concern on the issue, but as of today I have not receive 1 bitcent from the time he promised me.   I been waiting patiently and have not taken action to put a negative feedback on his profile, so I am still giving time but my patience will likely run out

I'll be honest with you - if it was me I would give him negative trust and tell him you will remove it if paid in 2 days.  Heck I had given him negative trust and he still paid me.  Then I removed the negative trust but I do not think positive trust is warranted based on the way he acted.  I am rooting for you umair.

To JC I was not attacking you, I was stating that I was confirmed and I have that post as proof.  Im also on the list and I even got a PM two days ago that he was going to pay me yesterday.  I have that as well.  I stood here till july 9th for uptown advertising a few extra days more.  I did fulfill the contract and days over,  I am owed .33 btc for the whole month, I believe is more but im claiming what is fair.

What has happened since then?  Has he not been responding to your PMs?

Thank you for your concern on the issue, but as of today I have not receive 1 bitcent from the time he promised me.   I been waiting patiently and have not taken action to put a negative feedback on his profile, so I am still giving time but my patience will likely run out
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

To JC I was not attacking you, I was stating that I was confirmed and I have that post as proof.  Im also on the list and I even got a PM two days ago that he was going to pay me yesterday.  I have that as well.  I stood here till july 9th for uptown advertising a few extra days more.  I did fulfill the contract and days over,  I am owed .33 btc for the whole month, I believe is more but im claiming what is fair.

What has happened since then?  Has he not been responding to your PMs?
Activity: 644
Sad that the op does this to alot of people and the community needs to stick up against each other and the scams that happen, I wont gamble there as this op has ruined his trust in the community.  I hope he does pay the people that are owed at least.
Now its not going to happen that he will pay because we have many scams and they never came back here for paying any penny all run with lot of money

Haha wtf. Can you retype that, that made no sense whatsoever.

It doesn't need to. I'm guessing he did it to boost up his postcount. It aggravates me when people do it, so just don't even try to make sense of it.

Activity: 294
Sad that the op does this to alot of people and the community needs to stick up against each other and the scams that happen, I wont gamble there as this op has ruined his trust in the community.  I hope he does pay the people that are owed at least.
Now its not going to happen that he will pay because we have many scams and they never came back here for paying any penny all run with lot of money

Haha wtf. Can you retype that, that made no sense whatsoever.
Activity: 406
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
This is what you said,"you did not fulfill contract terms. I hate that I'm siding with updown because he's been shady about a lot but this is the state of the law in all jurisdictions I'm aware of. "

How did you know if he or she did not fulfill the contract? your on a PD sig boosting your post here.
Activity: 350
regardless of rules whoever advertised for him deserves there payment, and I was promised payment but still I got nothing today as promised, he told me 8 to 10 hours, and is past that already.

i think just give him some time bro i got my payment right after i post my btc addy which is just because he is online and post all the necessasary things to validate my querries and he act fast i think you should talk to him when he is online

Look umair I do think you deserve payment, and he said he's pay you apparently and never did so this is starting to look bad again. Don't say "regardless of rules" though because I do think if you weren't confirmed he doesn't owe you. That's like I say ok umair I'll pay you to post xyz signature for me, then someone else adds xyz signature and demands I pay them. The law does not put a duty on me to tell that other person to take off xyz signature otherwise I have to pay them. That would be ludicrous. Plus updown even said you needed to be confirmed. Same with people who took off sig after less than 30 days...you did not fulfill contract terms. I hate that I'm siding with updown because he's been shady about a lot but this is the state of the law in all jurisdictions I'm aware of.

I left the sig campaign last week so what are you talking about I left early?   you can see I joined a new campaign last week.  I was here from around the 9ths, stood here extra days,  Plus yes I am confirmed, I have link to that page as well.

Umair and zolace, especially umair, why do you think I have something against you?  I keep saying you deserve payment!  I'm not talking about you, you were confirmed I even said!  I'm talking about others who are complaining. Are you two alt accounts or something?  Umair you seem to have a problem with reading English as I keep you sayin you deserve payment then you get defensive and lash out at me.
  according to what I read Umair didnt attack you, it was zolace.
Activity: 294

i think just give him some time bro i got my payment right after i post my btc addy which is just because he is online and post all the necessasary things to validate my querries and he act fast i think you should talk to him when he is online

Look umair I do think you deserve payment, and he said he's pay you apparently and never did so this is starting to look bad again. Don't say "regardless of rules" though because I do think if you weren't confirmed he doesn't owe you. That's like I say ok umair I'll pay you to post xyz signature for me, then someone else adds xyz signature and demands I pay them. The law does not put a duty on me to tell that other person to take off xyz signature otherwise I have to pay them. That would be ludicrous. Plus updown even said you needed to be confirmed. Same with people who took off sig after less than 30 days...you did not fulfill contract terms. I hate that I'm siding with updown because he's been shady about a lot but this is the state of the law in all jurisdictions I'm aware of.

I left the sig campaign last week so what are you talking about I left early?   you can see I joined a new campaign last week.  I was here from around the 9ths, stood here extra days,  Plus yes I am confirmed, I have link to that page as well.

Umair and zolace, especially umair, why do you think I have something against you?  I keep saying you deserve payment!  I'm not talking about you, you were confirmed I even said!  I'm talking about others who are complaining. Are you two alt accounts or something?  Umair you seem to have a problem with reading English as I keep you sayin you deserve payment then you get defensive and lash out at me.

No Im here to protect others like umair who didnt get paid, others who didnt get paid please come out to let Bitcoininformation and alexrossi know we are sticking up with each other, didnt you read the unite thread?  I have something against people who just like to boost there post,  I read umairs post he didnt attack you like what I am doing, you pee brain.

What you guys need to do is stop arguing. He was just defending you and stating his opinion. He is entitled to that.

I left the sig campaign last week so what are you talking about I left early?   you can see I joined a new campaign last week.  I was here from around the 9ths, stood here extra days,  Plus yes I am confirmed, I have link to that page as well.

Umair and zolace, especially umair, why do you think I have something against you?  I keep saying you deserve payment!  I'm not talking about you, you were confirmed I even said!  I'm talking about others who are complaining. Are you two alt accounts or something?  Umair you seem to have a problem with reading English as I keep you sayin you deserve payment then you get defensive and lash out at me.

No Im here to protect others like umair who didnt get paid, others who didnt get paid please come out to let Bitcoininformation and alexrossi know we are sticking up with each other, didnt you read the unite thread?  I have something against people who just like to boost there post,  I read umairs post he didnt lash out on you I did!!!!

I left the sig campaign last week so what are you talking about I left early?   you can see I joined a new campaign last week.  I was here from around the 9ths, stood here extra days,  Plus yes I am confirmed, I have link to that page as well.

Umair and zolace, especially umair, why do you think I have something against you?  I keep saying you deserve payment!  I'm not talking about you, you were confirmed I even said!  I'm talking about others who are complaining. Are you two alt accounts or something?  Umair you seem to have a problem with reading English as I keep you sayin you deserve payment then you get defensive and lash out at me.

dudee he was confirmed and hes on the list, are you boosting your posts?  cause you can clearly see on the list he was confirmed and if he got payment before, then it means he was confirmed, stop coming here to boost yoour post

Pages:
Jump to: