Pages:
Author

Topic: WE PAY FOR SIGNATURE EVEN MORE. UP TO 0.0016 BTCs PER POST. W - page 35. (Read 87283 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I'm withdrawing. Best of luck, Updown.BT and to all particpants.

Maybe it's a smart move for cheap advertisement. How many people have posted for 2 or 3 weeks and than left?

They can't expect him to pay out, they haven't upheld their end of the contract, so why should he uphold his end?

He only has to pay out the few members who actually kept on posting with his signature, which at this time look to be very few.

@ the post above me

I know running a business requires a channel of communication, however him failing to communicate does not make him a scammer by default. It's sketchy, sure, but he hasn't scammed yet. (Ok he seems to have some issues with some members who Apperantly did not get paid properly during the weekly campaign, but many others did get paid, so for now I give him the benefit of doubt).

Right but everyone is entitled to there own opinions at this point, he is right now a scammer in my eyes so far there are others who havent been paid correctly and a scam accusation on him.  He might not intentionally trying to be one but hes acting like one.  If he paid everyone fairly and there were no other complaints I would have looked the other way and say Ok this guy dont wanna come here once a week and give updates to the forum advertisers, cause thats what we are.  Also to customers who had issues with the website and there payments.

I just hope that he comes back. Not only because of my payment, but for the community.
If he is truly a bitcoin foundation member, no one would like to be accused of scam of over 1 BTC in a simple ad campaign.

I think so too.At least he should come back and clear the current due payments.Than he can give a notice and close the campaign.But keeping users hanging like now isn't good at all for a bitcoin foundation member.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
English <-> Portuguese translations

Maybe it's a smart move for cheap advertisement. How many people have posted for 2 or 3 weeks and than left?

They can't expect him to pay out, they haven't upheld their end of the contract, so why should he uphold his end?

He only has to pay out the few members who actually kept on posting with his signature, which at this time look to be very few.

@ the post above me

I know running a business requires a channel of communication, however him failing to communicate does not make him a scammer by default. It's sketchy, sure, but he hasn't scammed yet. (Ok he seems to have some issues with some members who Apperantly did not get paid properly during the weekly campaign, but many others did get paid, so for now I give him the benefit of doubt).

Right but everyone is entitled to there own opinions at this point, he is right now a scammer in my eyes so far there are others who havent been paid correctly and a scam accusation on him.  He might not intentionally trying to be one but hes acting like one.  If he paid everyone fairly and there were no other complaints I would have looked the other way and say Ok this guy dont wanna come here once a week and give updates to the forum advertisers, cause thats what we are.  Also to customers who had issues with the website and there payments.

I just hope that he comes back. Not only because of my payment, but for the community.
If he is truly a bitcoin foundation member, no one would like to be accused of scam of over 1 BTC in a simple ad campaign.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

@ the post above me

Activity: 612
Merit: 500
OP havent been online since june 5 and thats very bad for the campain Sad

Not only bad for the sig campaign, but also to his business, as the complaints are ignored for weeks (eg. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7269357).

But, OP may have planned this in the beginning and will never come back. Wink
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
He probably won't come back anyways.
Activity: 318
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

@ the post above me

Activity: 364
Count me please!
Start post:252
Bitcoin address:1Pktp5gCfi44WhNwgZV7oCtMMiWuJ8cwEA
Thanks

This campaign is not active, Op did not login last 3 weeks so better choose another campaign.

The campaign is active until the op either

1) is not online by July 5 or
2) sais he ends this campaign.

Until then quit whining.

Shouldn't someone mark him with negative trust for not monitoring his campaign and paying out properly?
Most people will remember the name but for new users it might be helpful.
My trust probably doesn't make a difference, but I have now done so.
I'm looking for a sig campaign sad the owner didn't uphold his advertisement

This thread must be full of time travelers.

zimmah, I agree.  These people, ugh, what do you think, that the OP need to "reassure" you guys over and over?  Listen he said July 5.  If he doesn't come by July 5, then yes it's totally a scam and every single one of us should mark him negative feedback.  I agree it does not LOOK good, but all these people complaining and giving negative feedback, you're just flat out wrong.  You might end up being right, but he hasn't breached ANYTHING yet.

The fact that the only way for people to contact him was mentioned on his site is his threads,  so when you run a gaming business, don't you wanna be attentive to it?   I mean your running a business and all entrepreneurs know running a business does give its financial freedom perk, but also we have to be responsible and pay attention to the website and the users of the website or any programs that organization is part of.  Please dont come and rebuttal when 95 percent of the forum users would agree to what I am saying.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
This campaign is still paying.?
admin has not seemed Online
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
zimmah, I agree.  These people, ugh, what do you think, that the OP need to "reassure" you guys over and over?  Listen he said July 5.  If he doesn't come by July 5, then yes it's totally a scam and every single one of us should mark him negative feedback.  I agree it does not LOOK good, but all these people complaining and giving negative feedback, you're just flat out wrong.  You might end up being right, but he hasn't breached ANYTHING yet.

Not everyone giving negative feedback is wrong. He still owes me money from the past payouts, so mine isn't even based on the current month but rather the fact that he hasn't been following through with his agreed upon rates. I'm hoping he'll fix that, and if he does I'll gladly remove my feedback.
Activity: 476
Activity: 700
Count me please!
Thanks

This campaign is not active, Op did not login last 3 weeks so better choose another campaign.

Until then quit whining.

Shouldn't someone mark him with negative trust for not monitoring his campaign and paying out properly?

zimmah, I agree.  These people, ugh, what do you think, that the OP need to "reassure" you guys over and over?  Listen he said July 5.  If he doesn't come by July 5, then yes it's totally a scam and every single one of us should mark him negative feedback.  I agree it does not LOOK good, but all these people complaining and giving negative feedback, you're just flat out wrong.  You might end up being right, but he hasn't breached ANYTHING yet.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
Count me please!
Thanks

Until then quit whining.

Activity: 350
Activity: 700

Well the default trust list should start looking at this campaign soon
They are likely waiting a few more days on this just in case he appears at the beginning of july
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

He has already received a few negative feedbacks, just not from people on the default trust list. Still, he might not have done due diligence with this campaign and there are certainly a lot of outstanding issues, but it's probably better to wait until July 5, when he is supposed to return and pay people out, before branding him as a spammer.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
Activity: 434
Count me please!
Thanks

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Count me please!
Thanks
sed
Activity: 532
The fact that the thread topic isn't even updated to "montly payouts" despite the fact that this changed over 3 weeks ago is a terrible omen, I think.
Pages:
Jump to: