Pages:
Author

Topic: WE PAY FOR SIGNATURE EVEN MORE. UP TO 0.0016 BTCs PER POST. W - page 39. (Read 87283 times)

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Cannot believe people are still using their signatures.
False hope guys

Well, I don't feel like joining PD's campaign and all the other goods ones are full so yeah. I am sticking with this one, for now.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1102
Free Free Palestine
Cannot believe people are still using their signatures.
False hope guys
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
I can't see this post anywhere, but what is the max number of posts?
600 posts per month is the limit. Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hey,

Like i said. Before the end of tonight if the Op doesnt show up i will remove my signature.
That was a waste of over 150 posts. Can't believe they scammed us like that for marketing.
Apparently they are bitcoin foundation members. Just shows that bitcoin is getting kinda a corrupt as well.

Duke

bitcoin is not corrupt is the people who use it for corrupt activities.
Activity: 252

i think you can see it on the first page as the op of this campaign said that he already updated this thread
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
Hey,

Like i said. Before the end of tonight if the Op doesnt show up i will remove my signature.
That was a waste of over 150 posts. Can't believe they scammed us like that for marketing.
Apparently they are bitcoin foundation members. Just shows that bitcoin is getting kinda a corrupt as well.

Duke

I cant see it being foundation members if it is then that's corrupted and out of order. Well its people being greedy  setting websites up with a stock of coin to actually pull something off like this and then use the extra coins from gabling to pay selective to its members to boost revenue from new people betting on the site making a few more payments and then once getting to their goal target or above it solely reduce payments and then no payments or very little payments and then turn totally scam and run away.

Am sorry for your loss of 150 posts that you made I  have like 76 posts outstanding and theirs still people who are making posts with this campaign and has become very risky for people now as still no sign. If he comes on on next pay day of the 5th JULY then he has got a lot of explaining to do.

totaly unprofessional admin or worker i bet bitcoin foundation will be ashamed of them
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Hey,

Duke

I cant see it being foundation members if it is then that's corrupted and out of order. Well its people being greedy  setting websites up with a stock of coin to actually pull something off like this and then use the extra coins from gabling to pay selective to its members to boost revenue from new people betting on the site making a few more payments and then once getting to their goal target or above it solely reduce payments and then no payments or very little payments and then turn totally scam and run away.

Am sorry for your loss of 150 posts that you made I  have like 76 posts outstanding and theirs still people who are making posts with this campaign and has become very risky for people now as still no sign. If he comes on on next pay day of the 5th JULY then he has got a lot of explaining to do.
legendary
Free Free Palestine
Hey,

Duke
legendary
wow, two weeks and OP hasn't shown up anywhere? this looks kind of bad. i was checking in here because i was considering joining if there were openings. but that looks.....bad.

Simple answer is don't bother with it. If you want one that's long standing use primdice one I decided to join them as got ripped off here no word or anything from them and never online or was on very little and now no action since 5th June I only done some posts not as much as I normally do due to testing out and I was luck enough to stop where I decided to stop posting as didn't get paid for my weeks posts made.
Activity: 448
wow, two weeks and OP hasn't shown up anywhere? this looks kind of bad. i was checking in here because i was considering joining if there were openings. but that looks.....bad.
legendary
Lets wait to 5th of july...

Nothings going to happen. Hes had many weeks to come back and post updates over the last 3 to 4 weeks and give no indication is going to do so.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
Sorry Chuck but I rather not risk free advertising.

Argh!  You left me cold-blooded here with my dick in my hands... Cry

It's okay, I'm going to gut it out....Please UpDown.bt, you're my only hope.   Cool
Lets wait to 5th of july...
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1005
--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77
This is depressing, this is not the way to run a campaign... I will not bet on him surfacing in July.  Roll Eyes

I would do screen caps of your sig now and switch to another campaign. You might be paid at a lower rate, but at least you will get paid. Even if OP returns next month, what if he decided to be extremely picky on constructive posts and not pay everyone in full? You would probably end up receiving the same amount from another campaign but without the risk.
legendary
Free Free Palestine
Hey

I just have one question. WHERE THE HELL IS MY MONEY.

J/K. But seriously where is our payment. Are we just wasting our time ?
Going to remove signature today if no response.

Regards

Duke
better everyday ♥
Im seeing to many negatives here, thinking about leaving here, i might lost for my 50 posts but waiting 16 more days to find out I been scammed will suck.  something telling me not to worry, but gosh I will we had more weekly campaigns

I'm right there with you, Zolace.  I'm hoping for the best for the July 5th payout day...just not feeling quite good about our chances.

Let's make a pact.  We both stick it out until the 5th, if we don't get paid, negative trust Updown, then jump on another campaign together!  Sig friends for life.   Tongue Cool

IMAO how I know ur not uptown trying to get free advertising?Huh

Do I look like Updown?

*Disclaimer, I am not that old man, just have a stupid sense of humor.   Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
You're taking a huge risk if the OP hasn't been around for long. On the other hand Stunna has more reputation and is active.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I'm sticking with it too guys, until July 5.  I think I should have about .08 coming (will be more by then) so we'll see.  As far as I'm concerned, his site is dead if I'm not paid, in that I have plenty of time to post around how the site is a scam.  So I am hoping for the best.  Why would he pay the 4 weeks and then just stop, and he was a gold sponsor of bitcoin foundation I think.  Just doesn't make sense.  Maybe he had some sort of family or medical emergency?
better everyday ♥
Im seeing to many negatives here, thinking about leaving here, i might lost for my 50 posts but waiting 16 more days to find out I been scammed will suck.  something telling me not to worry, but gosh I will we had more weekly campaigns

I'm right there with you, Zolace.  I'm hoping for the best for the July 5th payout day...just not feeling quite good about our chances.

Let's make a pact.  We both stick it out until the 5th, if we don't get paid, negative trust Updown, then jump on another campaign together!  Sig friends for life.   Tongue Cool
Pages:
Jump to: