Pages:
Author

Topic: WE PAY FOR SIGNATURE EVEN MORE. UP TO 0.0016 BTCs PER POST. W - page 57. (Read 87283 times)

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Oh yes I remember him, that he tried to run this campaign but I never heard what he did. Did he stole all the campaign funds that you gave to him? If so how much he stole from you?
He got banned for shill accounts and spamming as far as I know. Not sure though.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Now thats all what is required from updown ..! A little update on whats happening around and being active on this thread ..!also there was some ambiguity about the payments received last week i hope all gets shorted out tonight.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Updown... will we ever get the proper payment rates from last week?
Activity: 448
Are you still accepting new participants? If so,

Address: 1PfcVCGoejm4wsuw6B71iYswtiuEdnnaL6

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Thank you for your proposal. We decided to avoid work with any 3rd parties in our forum activities after the story with Howzar.
Thank you for taking your time to read and to respond to it. I can understand that you don't want to work with 3rd parties after Howzar. If you change your mind, you can always send me a message Wink

Oh yes I remember him, that he tried to run this campaign but I never heard what he did. Did he stole all the campaign funds that you gave to him? If so how much he stole from you?
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Thank you for your proposal. We decided to avoid work with any 3rd parties in our forum activities after the story with Howzar.
Thank you for taking your time to read and to respond to it. I can understand that you don't want to work with 3rd parties after Howzar. If you change your mind, you can always send me a message Wink
Activity: 168
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
@UpDown.BT, could you read the PM I send you? It's a proposal about this Campaign. You can read it here as well Wink

@Others, please don't quote your joining post. I am going to assume that you will be confirmed once he gets to your post about it. Posting it again, won't help.
Activity: 252
A lot of happened there last week. I've been away for a while, we're fixing some technical issues and preparing new version, with new instruments, live chat and more.

And the most interesting there that we're starting affiliate campaign here. It's very easy to become an affiliate with us — you will receive our block (or blocks) with live updating data and specific Bitcoin addresses to make bids, separate for each of the affiliates. We will pay 50% from our income made from this addresses to our partners. It's very easy to track our real incoming/outgoing funds, so it's impossible to imagine more transparent affiliate campaign. To become an affiliate just PM me here, on the forum.

Signature campaign will be monthly based starting from this Thursday, and maximum post limit will be lowered to 600 per month.

Today's payouts will be made at 11 a.m - 1 p.m. CA time. We're will start  posts counting at 10 a.m CA time.

Thank you for your attention.

If you're not, please give a link to your application post.

can we also add the affiliates link to our signature? or you only allowed only the signature? Smiley

No link, you need to embed our square (or squares) to your website.

ah i see so this is only for some website owner since i dont have my own website Smiley and BTW am i already confirmed?

activity: 70

16fUvxLj6B2mXuEaMjrQBpg598AJxdFVxU

this is my application post i didnt receive a payout the last time hopefully to get it today

thank you Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Thank you for posting confirmed enrollment.  Anyone can answer this:  I didn't see an answer in the OP but posts are automatically counted and we're automatically paid?  That is, once we're enrolled we don't need to do anything to get paid and continue to be enrolled for next session?  (Unlike PD when you need to send PM with your final post count.)  Thanks.
A lot of happened there last week. I've been away for a while, we're fixing some technical issues and preparing new version, with new instruments, live chat and more.

And the most interesting there that we're starting affiliate campaign here. It's very easy to become an affiliate with us — you will receive our block (or blocks) with live updating data and specific Bitcoin addresses to make bids, separate for each of the affiliates. We will pay 50% from our income made from this addresses to our partners. It's very easy to track our real incoming/outgoing funds, so it's impossible to imagine more transparent affiliate campaign. To become an affiliate just PM me here, on the forum.

Signature campaign will be monthly based starting from this Thursday, and maximum post limit will be lowered to 600 per month.

Today's payouts will be made at 11 a.m - 1 p.m. CA time. We're will start  posts counting at 10 a.m CA time.

If you're not, please give a link to your application post.

can we also add the affiliates link to our signature? or you only allowed only the signature? Smiley

ah i see so this is only for some website owner since i dont have my own website Smiley and BTW am i already confirmed?

Address: 19NuNNeN2Ee9k854G57VTD6XBbxK6ZSJ2c

Confirmed

Bitcoin wallet address: 1Doa3kuCnNnBBZSpFrMsjdpe56mHotg258

Please confirm my signature and me in overall.

Confirmed
A lot happened there last week. I've been away for a while, we're fixing some technical issues and preparing new version, with new instruments, live chat and more.

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
UpDown.BT when you are going to start post counting? I will switch to other campaign for two weeks as they are paying on 17th and I wont wait a month for a next payment, so I want to quit for two weeks and then come back to you.

So I want to ask you when I can switch - so when you will start postcounting so then I can change my sig?

Or you are willing to keep weekly payments?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin wallet address: 1Doa3kuCnNnBBZSpFrMsjdpe56mHotg258

Please confirm my signature and me in overall.

Updown.bt did you confirmed me? And when Is the pay day?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
Good to see you are back updown

The payment for this week are some hours later ?
Pages:
Jump to: