Pages:
Author

Topic: WE PAY FOR SIGNATURE EVEN MORE. UP TO 0.0016 BTCs PER POST. W - page 58. (Read 87283 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
activity: 70

16fUvxLj6B2mXuEaMjrQBpg598AJxdFVxU

im just asking if you already confirm my registration maybe 4 days ago last week before the last payout
 thank you Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Address : 13Rofa6ZP2fZHx1QueCx6zXU2GF811DTmZ
Post start : 475
Please confirm  Smiley

Another signature used. Can't confirm
Hello, can I have a spot in your campaign for the 1st of June, sadly I can't join straight away since I need to respect the terms and conditions of the campaign I'm currently in, which is for me common sense and a base of trust between people, and hopefully I can do the same with you
Regards

Ok as promised a week ago, I would like to join this campaign if it is still active

My BTC Address : 13TQEgpS1ENz76HGTwSFh8Xv6oqdvqdrRV

Thanks in advance for the confirmation

Confirmed
Entering.
New post count: 1233(counting with this one)
Address: 1y2S53dEhwwfrSk6FjyorNbghhuSwiyxq

You're welcome, confirmed
Joining this campaign.

Starting posts: 1460
Address: 1CwmksPZUfZbEh7efyzpueF8rBnHm99DFa

Please confirm starting posts, thanks in advance.

Confirmed
joining this campaign!
Name: Bitphotos
Address: 1PHoToaA6kRyJbEcC65ASY2c9iGQeErXgE
Starting posts: 357

Thanks!

Confirmed
Question for OP
Do you accept neg trust users like myself? I'm a few days off senior.

Nope, we don't accept negative trust members, sorry.
Starting post:  61

BTC address: 1Ntu6PJ1wSLxq9LHv27BEJybXqe55Zi6Mn

Confirmed
Joining this campaign.

Starting posts: 1460
Address: 1CwmksPZUfZbEh7efyzpueF8rBnHm99DFa

Please confirm starting posts, thanks in advance.

Confirmed
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
It's payday today. We shall see how it goes. Hopefully he pops up and gives us some answers.

Would be very nice from his side to do this.

His campaign is able to be the best one around but he need to pay more attention or let someone like BitInformation manage his campaign.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital
I wonder why u guys have not left a -ve on him as of yet. Ritz got it w/o doing anything wrong. And here a deserved candidate is not getting it. If u r really not getting your payment, simply leave a -ve and once u get payment, remove it or turn it to +ve. I still see there are tons of +ve on his account. This is simply bullshit.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
I will wait until 12pm Eastern Time, and if no one has received "automated" payment yet, I'm jumping ship.

Only a few weeks in, and not communicating with the people promoting his campaign?  Not a good sign.
It's payday today. We shall see how it goes. Hopefully he pops up and gives us some answers.

so what time would be the payment will send? some said that he is online a few moments ago but didnt post any feedback or update yet
Let me check when he send last time...
Alright, last time he send a payment at 22:56. It's now 9.22 over here, so in 13 hours or so. Tongue

so it will be by tomorrow since i think my time is ahead than your time hopefully what he said last wekk is true that the newly registered member will be confirm today or tomorrow and receive our payment Smiley

With it being a month payment if I am correct next.... he can confirm everyone now... does not have to pay gets another month of scamming by paying a small portion of people/posts they received this week.  The ones paid this week say hes wonderful and stand up for him.  And then he get's a month of posts before his questionable payment methods can even be verified if scam.

Many of us reported that last weeks payments weren't even the right amounts (and there's been no word as to when that's going to be corrected), so the idea that this is "wonderful" shows that you haven't actually been reading the thread. For me to vouch for him again he'll have to:

1) Correct last week's payment amount
2) Add on this week's payment

Otherwise he still owes many of us money, regardless as to whether or not he pays this week on time.

i think we must wait for a few hours more and observe about how things will go on this time Smiley besides its payment day
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007

so what time would be the payment will send? some said that he is online a few moments ago but didnt post any feedback or update yet
Alright, last time he send a payment at 22:56. It's now 9.22 over here, so in 13 hours or so. Tongue

so it will be by tomorrow since i think my time is ahead than your time hopefully what he said last wekk is true that the newly registered member will be confirm today or tomorrow and receive our payment Smiley

With it being a month payment if I am correct next.... he can confirm everyone now... does not have to pay gets another month of scamming by paying a small portion of people/posts they received this week.  The ones paid this week say hes wonderful and stand up for him.  And then he get's a month of posts before his questionable payment methods can even be verified if scam.

Many of us reported that last weeks payments weren't even the right amounts (and there's been no word as to when that's going to be corrected), so the idea that this is "wonderful" shows that you haven't actually been reading the thread. For me to vouch for him again he'll have to:

1) Correct last week's payment amount
2) Add on this week's payment

Otherwise he still owes many of us money, regardless as to whether or not he pays this week on time.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

With it being a month payment if I am correct next.... he can confirm everyone now... does not have to pay gets another month of scamming by paying a small portion of people/posts they received this week.  The ones paid this week say hes wonderful and stand up for him.  And then he get's a month of posts before his questionable payment methods can even be verified if scam.

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Activity: 350
Decentralized thinking
I think some of you guys are trying to see the light at the end of the tunnel where there might not be one...
The fact that UpDown.bt was on here Again today, and did not even pop in the thread once, seems very disrespectful to me. He knows you people are commenting with endless questions and concerns, and sending PMs to him, and he can't even bother to at least pop in and say "Hey sorry guys I've been really busy but all new members will be confirmed," or something like that.

Meanwhile, all of you are still advertising his service for what might turn out to be free advertising. Personally I have a family and a young daughter, if I am spending time on here posting it is taking away time from them. Therefore I switched to Stunna and Prime Dice so I know I'm not wasting my and my family's time.

Just my 2 cents. UpDown.bt, feel free to pop in here anytime and defend your signature campaign/business.

I mean it would have only taken him/her 5 minutes to give you guys an update or any sort of info.  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: