Pages:
Author

Topic: WE PAY FOR SIGNATURE EVEN MORE. UP TO 0.0016 BTCs PER POST. W - page 72. (Read 87283 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 441
ok this is just plain wrong the op shows and doesn't check if everyone is ok, is not how you run a campaign I didnt get paid twice now with no resolution to my problems.  I want answers why I didnt receive my payment.
I think its all happening due to sudden some problem in site and op is busy with this hope in near future he give all details about this you need some patience because its not a easy job to managing this all
I know and I hate to pester but I flat out didn't get paid for ~50 posts I made last week, nothing. Only a dividend from another venture hit my exchange wallet. Perhaps, there's too many people in this thread so I'll bow out.
I think after I get my btc I ll leave this campaign also, dont like how the op here handles problems
ok this is just plain wrong the op shows and doesn't check if everyone is ok, is not how you run a campaign I didnt get paid twice now with no resolution to my problems.  I want answers why I didnt receive my payment.
I think its all happening due to sudden some problem in site and op is busy with this hope in near future he give all details about this you need some patience because its not a easy job to managing this all
do you see me spamming here, Im just posting something that didnt get resolved, so I shouldn't notify him?  let my two weeks of pay go unnoticed?  I dont think so im sure if you didnt get paid  for your second week u will be complaining too.  He came and pay many others yesterday and I didn't get paid even though I am on the list.  I think I have been patient enough
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
I know and I hate to pester but I flat out didn't get paid for ~50 posts I made last week, nothing. Only a dividend from another venture hit my exchange wallet. Perhaps, there's too many people in this thread so I'll bow out.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Will payouts be done automatically? Also, I'm not on the campaign members list while I was confirmed - is it not updated anymore?

Payouts are automatic.
And that second question... You mean they confirmed you but they didn't add you to the list?

Yes. Confirmed here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6896793 but I'm not on the list.

Did you get paid?
If you did then it just not updated yet.

Oh, I did. I was wondering where that mystery payment came from.

That explains it Cheesy
Just wait for list to update.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Hi,
just wandering if someone can answer my questions above? Thanks Smiley
BR
How can he answer something when he is offline. Just wait. It seems that people in this campaign are incapable to do so. Be patience and all will be well.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
Hi,
just wandering if someone can answer my questions above? Thanks Smiley
BR
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Will payouts be done automatically? Also, I'm not on the campaign members list while I was confirmed - is it not updated anymore?

Payouts are automatic.
And that second question... You mean they confirmed you but they didn't add you to the list?

Yes. Confirmed here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6896793 but I'm not on the list.

Did you get paid?

Oh, I did. I was wondering where that mystery payment came from.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
The OP isn't often updated. So there is a big chance that you aren't on the list, because of that.
legendary

Payouts are automatic.

Did you get paid?

Payouts are automatic.

Activity: 252

Payouts are automatic.

still dont have any response to OP is there new member here who got paid but didnt confirm?
legendary

Payouts are automatic.
legendary
Also want to know more about that:
"Traffic must be productive in users joining and making bets to participate in this program"

All of my posts should be advertising the program? Can i write for other things related to the topic . For example i am selling some things in the marketplace..
BR

legendary
Hi,
Can i join this signature campaign at second of june after the ritz campaign is over? I also see that you mentioned that the next payment is 29 may which was yesterday, when is the next payment? Thanks Smiley
Best Regards
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Lithium core developer
I want to join this signature campaign.

My BTC addy: 1CPmtiB4xub4Afuwq9rJMhRdjCFv5xTpWc

Signature added.
legendary
Thanks for payment!
I have now 1675 posts and I'm staying with this campaign.
Activity: 252
Hello,
I recieved my first payment. Thank you UpDown team.
Pages:
Jump to: