Pages:
Author

Topic: WE PAY FOR SIGNATURE EVEN MORE. UP TO 0.0016 BTCs PER POST. W - page 75. (Read 87283 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hey Op if you need help mods for your campaign let us know I think is not fair to us constructive members that we have to pay for the price of bad members, can We help you point out spammers, that boost there post count alot, they should be banned from the campaign and you should be more strict about it also.

i think it would be bad practice to have some campaigners policing others. joining a signature campaign is not a good basis to become vigilantes...

Well there are people that abuse the campaign and I dont like limits,  making it 200 posts wont cut it, they have to be banned
Im not saying if I see one post or 2 post bumps but if I see a shit load of useless comments yes they should be banned.  
Activity: 252
Hey Op if you need help mods for your campaign let us know I think is not fair to us constructive members that we have to pay for the price of bad members, can We help you point out spammers, that boost there post count alot, they should be banned from the campaign and you should be more strict about it also.

i think also that he must hire an escrow for this thread to regularly updated its unfair to us new member who post the required post but not get paid because he didnt confirm us
Activity: 299

i think it would be bad practice to have some campaigners policing others. joining a signature campaign is not a good basis to become vigilantes...
OP still didnt confim the new member and didnt paid them Sad

i hope he have atleast 10 mins to confirm us we dont even know also if the post that we made will be included for the next payment
Activity: 392
OP is too much busy with his site just because of this not giving too much time here hope he will update all in next few days members can continue their work and don't worry about any thing
I love bitcoins.
It's been a while since I last visited bitcointalk.. and MY have the signature campaign prices gone up... I can't wait to join, but first I must feel around this forum!
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
Well i think there will be alot of members claiming the same, lets wait and see what happens

I can confirm mine weren't all taken care of either (including posts from 24h ago, so it's not just today). UpDown.BT, are these supposed to roll over or what's going on with that?

Well, it could be that UpDown is "filtering" the posts... but it does seem a bit strange, that he/she/they are taking posts off everyone.  I'm not complaining, we are still getting paid.. but.. IDK, I think I didn't get a couple either, it's all good Smiley  But I shall be counting this time Tongue

Looking back on it, I think he paid out the wrong amounts rather than the wrong number of posts (based on his post saying he was calculating posts today). That may explain it. I had the same number of posts both weeks and got paid the same both weeks (although the rate should have gone -- for me -- from 0.0012 up to 0.00135 in the second week). I have the feeling this is where the problem occurred; like they put the old payment calculations into the database instead of the new ones when paying out.
Yes it can be, because it doesnt seem like  a random amount taken away.

Same goes for me. I didnt have posts taken away... I got paid .0006 BTC per post vs .00075... OP wanna explain?

Might be true, because according to my payment, I posted 147.111 posts.  Like.. how? Roll Eyes  So I guess that would probably be the case for this, could we just get the OP to confirm it before we start a full length discussion?  @OP
Well i think there will be alot of members claiming the same, lets wait and see what happens

I can confirm mine weren't all taken care of either (including posts from 24h ago, so it's not just today). UpDown.BT, are these supposed to roll over or what's going on with that?

Well, it could be that UpDown is "filtering" the posts... but it does seem a bit strange, that he/she/they are taking posts off everyone.  I'm not complaining, we are still getting paid.. but.. IDK, I think I didn't get a couple either, it's all good Smiley  But I shall be counting this time Tongue

Looking back on it, I think he paid out the wrong amounts rather than the wrong number of posts (based on his post saying he was calculating posts today). That may explain it. I had the same number of posts both weeks and got paid the same both weeks (although the rate should have gone -- for me -- from 0.0012 up to 0.00135 in the second week). I have the feeling this is where the problem occurred; like they put the old payment calculations into the database instead of the new ones when paying out.

Same goes for me. I didnt have posts taken away... I got paid .0006 BTC per post vs .00075... OP wanna explain?

a lot of your post looks spammy and you focus alot of non topic, im sure it wasn't that, is that you got paid on less post then all ur posts with ur kind of posting behavior I don't expect you to get paid for every post.  no offense but are you counting all your posts as good posts?
Activity: 294

Woo I got payment and the correct amount, thank you for paying
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007

legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 441
Hi Updated my payment address something was wrong with the address and wasnt getting no bitcoins from it.

I didnt get payment before, just wanna make sure I had mention it before this is my updated address has been changed last week second time I mention it but no response
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007

legendary
And once again UpDown.Bt has paid me, on time, as promised, fair and square Smiley  Have added trust ratings, thanks and hope we can continue this Smiley 
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Yea.. because you got your payment in full, my last posts that are missing are from two days or more ago, this seems fishy and let op respond thankyou

Also that the new members will be confirmed until next week doesnt sounds good
Pardon me? I never said that I received everything. Like I said in my previous post, it checks out using what Trading told us (reducing the post I made today from the total I had). I miss around 20 posts, but I don't care. I know that OP is legit and because I don't post to get paid (which you care about a lot more as it seems) Wink
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
The Op didn't pay the posts of today. If think he will count them in the next payment. Taking this in account his math is perfect.
Hmmm, that seems to be correct in my case as well. Smart move if you ask me.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Guys, can't you use your brains? He adds all your posts to a document or form or whatever and goes to the next person until he had everyone. This can take a while if he also checks people's post and how legit they are. This means that the number of posts he has can be outdated by the time he pays everyone.
I'm going to assume that these posts count for the next payment.

EDIT: It could also be that he found non constructive posts (even if you find them constructive) and reduced them from your total post count.
Pages:
Jump to: