Pages:
Author

Topic: WE PAY FOR SIGNATURE EVEN MORE. UP TO 0.0016 BTCs PER POST. W - page 92. (Read 87283 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
As of Bitcoin Pizza Day one random member will receive 0.08BTC as a memory of two pizzas and opportunities that we have around us!

Small touches like that makes me wanna join this campaign even more. Good luck with your promotions. I got still eight days more contracted to Ritz. Then I will see...
I agree. Things like this will ensure members in the campaign and the love of members already participating.

You know what would be truly amazing?
If that lucky winner would use the bonus to buy a real pizza with bitcoins !!!
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital
As of Bitcoin Pizza Day one random member will receive 0.08BTC as a memory of two pizzas and opportunities that we have around us!

This is really innovative to make things interesting. Hope everyone comes up with similar truly random surprises.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔

Small touches like that makes me wanna join this campaign even more. Good luck with your promotions. I got still eight days more contracted to Ritz. Then I will see...
I agree. Things like this will ensure members in the campaign and the love of members already participating.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Damn, dude. That is an amazing thing to do. Everyone, good luck!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
joinin today

starting post 209

12gHwQexrr7LWnNAmLwwT2KBjimF8dG9JQ

thanks!!!

Confirmed
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
I can't wait to see new rates for June. UP/DOWN said that he is being confident about staying the most paying signature campaign on this forum. And that competition is good for everyone.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
How do we claim the payment ?

As he already said.

What time do the payouts get sent out tomorrow and when do they stop being counted and roll over to the next week. Thanks.

Payouts will be made tomorrow at 10 a.m. CA time. Our staff will collect latest stats around and hour before.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
How do we claim the payment ?
Activity: 994
Merit: 441
did you confirm mine?  I didnt think it had to be confirmed since we post it here
Signing up!

Btc address: 1FpfdkgdmqYE2mQAQAZYkZXjPvzCDJpXhb

Please confirm!

Confirmed
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
What time do the payouts get sent out tomorrow and when do they stop being counted and roll over to the next week. Thanks.

Payouts will be made tomorrow at 10 a.m. CA time. Our staff will collect latest stats around and hour before.
Now competition is very tough for all big signature campaigners you and Ritz giving time for payment and just because of this Stunna also giving all pays very quickly  Smiley

Activity: 840
Merit: 509
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
@UpDown.bt There is a higher paying campaign on the block => FXO: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/get-paid-for-your-signature-from-fxopen-weekly-payouts-618870

Do u plan to raise your rates to be the highest paid on the board ?
Great question. Also, tomorrow is payday Grin

It's higher for a single post, but has a weekly 125 posts limit.

OUR IDEA IS STOLEN!!!  Grin

Don't think they will be highest paying soon )

Is it a problem that you linked my username in your original post to the wrong URL? You have it linked to ID# 107898 which isn't me. Mine is 117898 ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ranlo-117898 ). Just want to make sure that isn't going to cause issues tomorrow, :p.

No, we're not using this list on payouts. A lot of members joining, so I updating this post only when I have a bunch of new members. New rates are also coming tomorrow.

This is awesome news! Thanks for clarifying, and I am looking forward to seeing the new rates, Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
@UpDown.bt There is a higher paying campaign on the block => FXO: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/get-paid-for-your-signature-from-fxopen-weekly-payouts-618870

Is it a problem that you linked my username in your original post to the wrong URL? You have it linked to ID# 107898 which isn't me. Mine is 117898 ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ranlo-117898 ). Just want to make sure that isn't going to cause issues tomorrow, :p.

No, we're not using this list on payouts. A lot of members joining, so I updating this post only when I have a bunch of new members. New rates are also coming tomorrow.

New rates!
That sounds just awesome!
Do I have to send any pm you or do I get my payment automatically?

Joining up today! Grin

Address: 1CBia2dm7fV3enaiuZ9B8LR3guT5ikFSBL

Confirmed
Added the code. So when I become a senior member (in a few weeks), will you automatically update my rate?  Smiley

Current post count:   339
BTC address:
1GcokchgD91V5iSueGndPLfUdqJVm7fNe4

Thanks! Cheesy

Approved
Pages:
Jump to: