Pages:
Author

Topic: WE PAY FOR SIGNATURE EVEN MORE. UP TO 0.0016 BTCs PER POST. W - page 94. (Read 87283 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I have 2 questions..?
-snip-

Q2. Why my name is still not on this list

-snip-
Because he hasn't updated the OP yet. Easy right? Tongue
I joined this one around 15th , and I can see member joined after me in the list.. and not me.. so that was the reason behind my question.
I think its 50 post but per month, you have to make around 10 per week.
Yeah I should have asked " If i fail to make 50posts " a month instead of "50 posts a week " but in any case will the non paid posts will be carry forwarded or not. I think OP mentioned it as requirement so we require to make 50posts to get paid.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
I have 2 questions..?
-snip-

Q2. Why my name is still not on this list

-snip-
Because he hasn't updated the OP yet. Easy right? Tongue
Activity: 140
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049
Thats not trade fortress.. also tradefortress wasnt in the first generation.. just invested heavily in 2012

Oh ! 2012 is somewhere between first & second generation. U can consider it first as well, because the Winklevoss brothers, the 1% holder of total bitcoin, came later. By the way, was not Inputs.io a ground up development ? Was it bought through investment ?
Activity: 994
Merit: 441
joinin today

starting post 209

1EnaKAbDuDDXUzr365Hx8xT3Rbkkkn3hAK

thanks!!!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Enrolling

starting post 286

19FLPc1RvfbBAmWfSQ3s4ZjQXr7uH6ScLf

Thank you
Activity: 168
Name: Brewins
Activty: 266
Position: Sr Member
Payout Address: 1JvSYkcvrdkrpRTZJNBDD4wiKCRfHMC63G

Confirm for me please

Name:   Echoes
Activity:   686
Position:   Hero Member
1Mcpe26uh5yMPr8DH917XWrEjQRSEXLcyA

Confirm for me please.

Confirmed
Signing up:

Starting posts: 949
Address 1BboFVHxkocfZHSEwvwG8NkqJRve7qwVeP

Please confirm so I can start posting. Thanks!

Confirmed
Activity: 840
Merit: 509
Signing up:

Starting posts: 949
Address 1BboFVHxkocfZHSEwvwG8NkqJRve7qwVeP

Please confirm so I can start posting. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1005
Name:   Echoes
Activity:   686
Position:   Hero Member
1Mcpe26uh5yMPr8DH917XWrEjQRSEXLcyA

Confirm for me please.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049
You should allow hero members with negative trust Cry

Good old TradeFortress. Funny, was just signing up for another signature service after having long given up on the prospect following your "hack" and subsequent no-pay.

I believe his account his hacked, taken over with a new troll.  Let him be, don't feed the troll, ignore it.

I am 100% behind you on this. As someone who actually dealt with TF a lot (off BCT), this just doesn't seem like him at all. As soon as I saw the first few posts I could tell that either:

1) TF is completely different now
or
2) He was hacked

I wouldn't be surprised if he were hacked. This isn't the first time, after all... Luckily, this time, he didn't lose any customer funds.

Why someone from the first generation of Bitcoin, who has seen 4100+ bitcoin in his wallet, will ever want to sign up for a Sig campaign with second generation chap like me, for whom 1000 BTC can change the life ?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077

Good old TradeFortress. Funny, was just signing up for another signature service after having long given up on the prospect following your "hack" and subsequent no-pay.

I believe his account his hacked, taken over with a new troll.  Let him be, don't feed the troll, ignore it.

I am 100% behind you on this. As someone who actually dealt with TF a lot (off BCT), this just doesn't seem like him at all. As soon as I saw the first few posts I could tell that either:

or
2) He was hacked

I wouldn't be surprised if he were hacked. This isn't the first time, after all... Luckily, this time, he didn't lose any customer funds.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007

or
2) He was hacked
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Buy and sell bitcoins,

vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Name: Brewins
Activty: 266
Position: Sr Member
Payout Address: 1JvSYkcvrdkrpRTZJNBDD4wiKCRfHMC63G

Confirm for me please
Name:   888
Activity:   62
Position:   Member
Pay out address: 1AqQpDYEa8L3ZbFGX21LJfb9fiV5K5caMc

Please confirm,Thanks

Confirmed
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
I have added this campaign to the "Updated Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns"-list. Could you please check if everything is correct and that I didn't miss anything/assumed something incorrectly?

Kind Regards,
BitcoinInformation
Pages:
Jump to: